PDA

View Full Version : Was Great!

Said Ketchman
05-20-2005, 10:22 AM
Assalammu Alaikum,

Okay this is kind of late but since we didn't have internet during the class (hint hint) I couldn't send emails while it was happening.

But I wanted to say Jazakumallahu Khairan Qabeelat Majd for hosting the class and us. We in Michigan (and Windsor) had a great time and we look forward to attending another class (unless we get our Qabeelah soon :P).

Keep up the good work everyone!

Areej
05-20-2005, 12:28 PM
Wa'alikum asalam,

Wa eeyakum. You guys are most welcome.

FYI: Coming All the way from Michigan and Windsor, made my 20minute walk look like a breeze. MashaAllah, may Allah(swt) reward all of you tremendously for your eagerness to learn the deen.

InshaAllah we will meet again

Namarig
05-20-2005, 09:19 PM
But I wanted to say Jazakumallahu Khairan Qabeelat Majd for hosting the class and us. We in Michigan (and Windsor) had a great time and we look forward to attending another class (unless we get our Qabeelah soon :P).
Wa3alaikum asalam warahmatuaAllah!

WA IYAKUM!! It was so much fun having y'all a part of Majd.. and umm... u know u dont want a Qabeelah of ur own.. u belong to us Michiganians and Windsorians, and yes we know, we're one of the most 'hypest' (excuse my slang) Qabeelah... alhamdulilah.

But we must admit... it was cuz of how great y'all were that our YEEAAAHS sounded so YEEAAAHHH!!!! so JazakaAllahu khairain to u guys as well :)

Ibn El-Sheikh
05-21-2005, 02:32 AM
Okay this is kind of late but since we didn't have internet during the class (hint hint) I couldn't send emails while it was happening.

Keep up the good work everyone!

A part of me doesn't want you guys to get a Qabeelah so that ya'll keep coming back. But that's an evil part of me, so I'll ignore it lol.

I'm sorry I didn't have enough time to chill with you guys cuz I was busy, but insha'Allah next class, we'll take things (including accomadations) up a notch.

I look forward to seeing you guys come August bi 'ithnillah http://forums.almaghrib.org/images/icons/icon14.gif.

abudakku
05-23-2005, 01:40 PM
Salam

yeee u guys were awesome u guys had real good class spirit Mashallah.
wasalam