PDA

View Full Version : Jazakum Allahu Khairan Qabeelah Hadi

Abu Umar Gyasi
11-22-2005, 08:34 AM
Jazakum Allahu Khairan for the good time and hospitality you showed me. I truly enjoyed my stay and hope to return soon!!! I pray and hope the class will make a change in our lives. Oh, by the way the charts I promised you should be ready soon insha Allah.

ikhlaas
11-22-2005, 01:15 PM
wa `alaykum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu Ya Sheikh!

JazakAllahu Khairan to you for taking time away from your family and your 7 precious ones (may Allah bless them all ) in order to benefit us.

I hope you forgive our shortcomings and mistakes (we know there were many) and inshaAllah you keep us in your dua'a.

Wassalam
Kamran

RabizidneyILMA
11-23-2005, 12:08 PM
Assalamu alaykum wa Rahmat Allahi wa Barakatahu,

jezak Allah khayr Shaykh Gyasi. MashaAllah the class was excellent. may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala reward your efforts and increase you and your family in everything good. ameen.

Aboo Zaid
11-23-2005, 04:03 PM
Honestly shaykh, studying the lives of these great men is something I have delayed in doing because I just kept thinking there were so many other priorities in knowledge. But this truly gives a perspective of the struggle and sacrafice that the companions went through. We all know that they struggled but when you study the details, it has a real positive affect. I also came away so proud of our heritage, what leadership Allaah u Akbar!

Jazakumullaahukhairan, hope to see you again soon. All the best to you, your family and Mubeen.

wa salaam u alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh