PDA

View Full Version : Promo Aftermath...

Dua'a
12-17-2005, 09:47 PM
SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo

HOW'D IT GO?!?!??!

BlessedMuslimah
12-17-2005, 10:36 PM
hmm... maybe we should ask the brothers.

Oh, wait, I believe they're out eating with the instructors. Guess we'll have to wait on that one.

trying to keep the suspense going.. can you tell?

Raniah
12-17-2005, 11:06 PM
Alhamdulilah it went well.....I want to thank ALL of the volunteers who spent many hours putting this event together and all of our guests that came from far and wide....

Now begins the countdown for the class...:D

Sarrah Buageila
12-17-2005, 11:20 PM
MAN! You all beat me to this! I should have known.

Well I would have to say that tonight was a SUCCESS!! Alhamdulillah!!

It was really great working with and seeing all of the people who showed up tonight and it got me REALLLLLLY pumped up for the class!

For all of you who missed it you really MISSED out! The good news is that you still have time to sign up for class!

To all the Windsor sisters, just seeing you all brought back wonderful memories of HOK and all the late night and early morning hours spent crashed at Anilas!! Ahhhh, GOOD TIMES! It also got me so excited to host you all at my place - I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Suhaib Al-Hanooti
12-17-2005, 11:53 PM
hmm... maybe we should ask the brothers.

Oh, wait, I believe they're out eating with the instructors. Guess we'll have to wait on that one.

trying to keep the suspense going.. can you tell?
I can explain, we...well...we (brothas) have alot of work tommorrow morning after fajr. Alhamdulilah the dinner was MashAllah Excellent. Food, speakers, and ohh yea, the FOOD!! After the night was over, people starting running wanting to pay for the class right there on the spot. Mashallah tonights dinner was a success!!

arshada
12-18-2005, 12:09 AM
us salaam alikuim,

Who registered more people, brothers or sisters? ! ? ! ?

Ahmed

us salaam alikuim

islamicland
12-18-2005, 07:37 AM
Mashallah, great, it was it was just right, best part was meeting the brothers from Windsor, Oh man wallahi it felt that I have not seen my blood brother in a long time, feels like we are family man. Alhmdullah, it was fun, Good Job to all, and the sisters Jazakome Allah kair, they did a great job after everyone left. May Allah reward them all. Inshallah lookin forward to the upcoming class, and even more waiting for Muahmed Ibn Faqih to give his class for Qabilat Ittihaad

May Allah reward all who where committed to this event, and involved, and add good deeds to their scale

Ameen

LightUponLight
12-18-2005, 04:37 PM
I loved it!
I'll be back with details
Inshallah
:D
P.S
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT JOB St. Raniah and Br Feras and EVERYONE else who was involved!!!!Our Qabeelat has some SERIOUS potential