PDA

View Full Version : Addictive Topic

tameem-adarami
04-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Alhumdulilah most of the brothers I spoke with wished the class continued this evening. We started 15 minutes late today due to inclement weather and left 13 early.

How about an EXTRA 30 minutes tomorrow for questions and answers?

Hala
04-07-2007, 10:41 PM
^^ I agree. Some sisters today mentioned they wanted a longer Q&A

eternalmuslimah
04-08-2007, 10:30 PM
subhaanAllah the outcome was beautiful!

UmmSakinah
04-09-2007, 09:19 AM
I think you guys are having the AlMaghrib In-Love Syndrome now. Don't you just feel so sad that it's over?

I felt that way after Code Evolved.

eternalmuslimah
04-09-2007, 01:43 PM
I think you guys are having the AlMaghrib In-Love Syndrome now. Don't you just feel so sad that it's over?

I felt that way after Code Evolved.u know it, sister!

UmmSakinah
04-09-2007, 03:57 PM
My son Hamzah today asked me, "Is the AlMaghrib class over?"

"Yes, why? are you sad?"

"Yeah, I want him to stay, not go back. He's nice."

(Him, referring to Sheikh Yaser.)

Abu Hurayrah
04-09-2007, 04:35 PM
My son Hamzah today asked me, "Is the AlMaghrib class over?"

"Yes, why? are you sad?"

"Yeah, I want him to stay, not go back. He's nice."

(Him, referring to Sheikh Yaser.)I'll beat the sisters in saying, "Awwwwwwwwwww!"

Maa shaa Allaah...

Hala
04-09-2007, 04:59 PM
That's adorable UmmSakinah!!

Mashaa Allah, I'm going through withdrawal as well, but alhamdulilaah, this'll last me quite some time in shaa Allah.

tameem-adarami
04-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Now its time to put what we learned into practice. It's not easy though I tried. I still check the forums when my wife is talking to me. Uh huh.......Yup

Did anybody else overdose on caffiene this weekend? My head hurts.

Abu Hurayrah
04-09-2007, 07:43 PM
Now its time to put what we learned into practice. It's not easy though I tried. I still check the forums when my wife is talking to me. Uh huh.......Yup

Did anybody else overdose on caffiene this weekend? My head hurts.Why don't you browse the forums with your wife?

Interestingly enough, though I have some kind of caffeine almost every morning when I go to work, I didn't have a drop of it this weekend. I guess the class kept my adrenaline running the entire time.

eternalmuslimah
04-09-2007, 07:45 PM
subhaanAllah

tameem-adarami
04-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Jazackallahu Khairun Abu Hurayrah....that would help.

Bint Ahmad
04-11-2007, 03:20 PM
I'll beat the sisters in saying, "Awwwwwwwwwww!"

Maa shaa Allaah...LOL, I read what UmmSakinah wrote about her son Hamzah saying that he was sad that Shaykh Yasir was gone because he was nice and I did say Awwww, then scrolled down and read your message, hence the laughing out loud. Masha'Allah, Al Maghrib is blessed with excellent instructors. I can't say I've never felt that way about any professor I've had in any of my college years.

Alhamdullilah :) (about having awesome Al Maghrib Instructors)