PDA

View Full Version : Spongbob In Hijab

sameya
04-10-2007, 12:18 AM
Practice Sunnah With A Smile !

sameya
04-10-2007, 12:24 AM
I Am Glad I Took This Class . Made Lots Of New Friends And Not To Mention The Insite Of How-to's

bintamina
04-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu Sameya,

It was nice talking to you & alhamdulillah I'm glad you benefitted from the seminar. InshaaAllah, we should be having sisters' review sessions - I know many people showed an interest in this - so watch out for these.

In the meantime - you can post any *gems* from class here: http://forums.almaghrib.org/showthread.php?p=191849#post191849

BaraakAllahu Feeki

Hopefully we'll be seeing you at our next seminar inshaaAllah!

spana3rabia
04-10-2007, 05:49 PM
LOL sistah, I expected to see a pic of spongebob with a hijab on...

nice imagery! take the big goofy smile from spongebob but not all the other.. goofy things. LOL.

Abu Hurayrah
04-10-2007, 08:26 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu Sameya,

It was nice talking to you & alhamdulillah I'm glad you benefitted from the seminar. InshaaAllah, we should be having sisters' review sessions - I know many people showed an interest in this - so watch out for these.

In the meantime - you can post any *gems* from class here: http://forums.almaghrib.org/showthread.php?p=191849#post191849

BaraakAllahu Feeki

Hopefully we'll be seeing you at our next seminar inshaaAllah!Wa `alaykumussalaam wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuhu

I just wanted to chime in when I say the mentioning of sisters' review sessions. Historically (and this may be different, now), the review sessions that were the most successful were the ones that had both brothers & sisters. I'll let the sisters that reported this to me bring up their own thoughts if they see this.

Based on this, it is my recommendation that the review sessions be done as the class was - together in one group, with a separation between the brothers & the sisters, in shaa Allaah. We will, of course, discuss this before it's arranged, regardless, and we'll pick whatever works out best, in shaa Allaah.

Sorry to hijack the thread like this.

eternalmuslimah
04-10-2007, 08:31 PM
Practice Sunnah With A Smile !
ok insha'Allah, cousin of mine! :D

UmmSakinah
04-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Wa `alaykumussalaam wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuhu

I just wanted to chime in when I say the mentioning of sisters' review sessions. Historically (and this may be different, now), the review sessions that were the most successful were the ones that had both brothers & sisters. I'll let the sisters that reported this to me bring up their own thoughts if they see this.

Based on this, it is my recommendation that the review sessions be done as the class was - together in one group, with a separation between the brothers & the sisters, in shaa Allaah. We will, of course, discuss this before it's arranged, regardless, and we'll pick whatever works out best, in shaa Allaah.

Sorry to hijack the thread like this.Sorry to continue on hijacking the thread in response to this.

Yes, I would also recommend the review session be done together brothers and sisters. Reasons stem from men are from mars and women are from venus. If anyone learned anything from the class, they should realize that when women get together they tend to get off topic very easily.

Reasons from past experiences (and coming from a person who is living with a brother):

1. Sisters tend to be more silent when there are brothers around
2. Sisters tend to stay on topic when brothers are conducting the study sessions
3. Sisters tend to avoid going into anecdotes when there are brothers around
4. Sisters tend to respect a brother more(as opposed to if a sister is conducting it) if a brother is conducting the study session
5. Sister who is conducting a sisters-only study session tend to be too nice with fellow sisters, thus letting in streams of anecdotes, jokes, and what nots, thereby extending a study session that should have been 2 hours to 4 hours
6. As brothers tend to be more curt and straight to the point, it would balance out these tendencies of the sisters
7. Brothers in general are more efficient-prone than the sisters, thereby optimizing the study sessions (come on time finish on time)

I can't think of anymore, but isn't in interesting to see how complementary the relationship between men and women are?

sameya
04-12-2007, 03:24 AM
So Guys, How Is The Practice Going ? Keep Your Eman Level In Check.

sameya
04-12-2007, 03:26 AM
I Know Time Is Going To Fly Away , Need To Revise All the Notes +.

sameya
04-12-2007, 03:34 AM
You Found Me Cousin . Give Me A BUZZ Tomorrow.

Abu Hurayrah
04-12-2007, 10:30 AM
Sister, I don't mean to pick on you or anything - but do you capitalize all your words yourself, or is that how your computer formats your sentences?

If this bothers you, talk to some of the sisters from the Columbus Dawah forums - I am a stickler for people's typing habits. umm imarah, Hala., & UmmSakinah on these forums are particular victims of my correct typing "stick".

sameya
04-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Recently I Am Dealing With This Question ! To What Extent Is Ok For Our Kids (4th /5th Grade ) To Attend Puberty/sexual Interaction Classes In Their Schools?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Islamic Or Not!

Hala
04-12-2007, 11:29 AM
Sister, I don't mean to pick on you or anything - but do you capitalize all your words yourself, or is that how your computer formats your sentences?I knew you would ask that!
I was wondering the same thing though..

eternalmuslimah
04-12-2007, 01:58 PM
Recently I Am Dealing With This Question ! To What Extent Is Ok For Our Kids (4th /5th Grade ) To Attend Puberty/sexual Interaction Classes In Their Schools?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Islamic Or Not!
u shd probably start a new thread for that...insha'Allah