PDA

View Full Version : Love Notes - The Master Reference

ayunas
12-17-2007, 07:05 PM
With the Help of Allah, The Official Qabeelat Nurayn Master Reference Notes have been completed. Alhumdulillah. If you have taken the class and would like the notes to review for the exam, email me and I'll be more than happy to send you a copy. And for everyone who emails, please include your qabeelah, location, and date that you took the class.

JazzakumAllahu Khairan

*~StRiViNg_4_JaNnAh~*
12-17-2007, 08:40 PM
assalamu alaikum
what if i didn't take the class?? can i still get the notes?

muslimahKM
12-18-2007, 01:30 AM
Yeh..there is no way I can attend the class because of location :(..so is there a way for people like moi to get notes insha'allah. Would really appreciate it insh'aallah!

bosnian
12-24-2007, 11:19 AM
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

I would like to know if I can send the notes to my sisters that were not in the class so they can banefit from it too inshAllah.
Please if somebody can let me know if I can do that.
Jazakallahu khayren

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

ayunas
12-28-2007, 11:26 AM
I personally don't mind having EVERYBODY benefit from the notes.

There are 2 possibilities:

1. if you took the class, email me with your qabeelah and when/where you took the class. I'll send you a copy of the notes insha'Allah.

2. If you did NOT take the class, you must email ammaradam83@gmail.com , the Ameer of Qabeelah Tayybah and ask permission to get the notes from me.

The reason for this is that these NOTES specifically were based on Qabeelah's Tayybah's master notes. The ameer over there told me specifically not to send it to those who haven't taken the class, so you would need to discuss it with him.

All other Qabeelah Notes from Nurayn are open to the public, so we can benefit from the knowledge, and spread it to others. For example, We did the Chain of Command master notes from scratch, so that can be spread to anyone who will benefit. And likewise, for thematic tafseer coming in March to our Qabeelah, we insha'Allah will make it available for those who CANNOT attend the class. Remember that this isn't an excuse to miss the class. We must try to attend the classes if at at all possible.

Please keep me in your du'as. Please keep Sheikh Yasser Birjas in your du'as as well. JazzakumAllahu Khair.

bosnian
12-28-2007, 10:13 PM
Can you give me information so I can ask for promision from that other person inshAllah?

ayunas
12-29-2007, 11:50 AM
Qabeelah Tayybah in NYC is led by a really cool guy by the name of Ammar.

his email is ammaradam83@gmail.com

-Amir

Al Baraa
12-29-2007, 03:10 PM
I'd like a copy. email is:
scatteredflame [at] gmail [dot] com

took it in durbah in Feb 05