PDA

View Full Version : Did you have class notes?

mahmoudm
02-27-2008, 07:19 AM
As-salam alaycom,

I was wondering if anyone has Heavenly Hues notes from the FIRST Friday.

- This is my second al-Maghrib class and my experience so far pushes me to never miss a class. So is it possible for anyone to send me notes of different classes? IF POSSIBLE. Like Tafseer Surat Al-Baqara class, or Love notes.

Jazakum Allah khairun,

sireen
02-27-2008, 12:30 PM
There are CD sets made for the Fiqh of Love (same as Love Notes) seminar that are sold by EmanRush...those might be an option...it would be like attending the class...

mahmoudm
02-27-2008, 01:48 PM
Actually I saw those CD’s. But I was wondering if there are any books by almaghrib that I can buy, especially the notebook for tafsir surat al Baqara, because I saw that there was a class on tafsir surat al Baqara. Can we buy those CD’s you mentioned or notebooks online?

Jazaki Allah’hu khairun,

By the way I think spelling khairUn with the letter U is the closest way to get it to Arabic not with an A or E…. just my opinion

mahmoudm
02-27-2008, 01:54 PM
OPPS I never knew eman rush was a website. I just thought you were giving an expression. SO ignore my last gem. Thank you so much. May Allah reward you.

sireen
02-27-2008, 04:40 PM
SO ignore my last gem. "Gems" are only those things that make you go "wow" and cause a moment of amazing realization during Al-Maghrib classes lol...

With regards to Tafseer Surat Al-Baqarah...you could just wait until the class becomes offered under Qabeelat Ittihad...we have not had it yet...InshaAllah we do soon..

(I have my notebook from Love Notes and the Fiqh of Love CD set...)

Alhamdulillah for the difference of opinion on the word "khairan"...I think all ways are halal inshaAllah...

mahmoudm
02-27-2008, 10:19 PM
Thank you very much for the correction. I need to take more English classes I guess. This might sound funny, I answered if I am not mistaken half of the ‘Heart Serene” exam in English and the other half English but with Arabic translation in case my answers in English weren’t clear.

Regarding the notebook, do you have any idea how I can borrow it from you for 7 days only inshAllah and if that was possible?

Also since you were the exam coordinator for the previous al-Maghrib class in Windsor, was it true that there were scholarships for the highest 5 grades?

Jazaki Allah’hu khayrun

sireen
02-28-2008, 09:50 AM
I will give them to Eman inshaAllah and she'll pass them on since she wanted to listen to them too...and you guys can keep them for longer than 7 days...

About the highest 5 grades, I honestly have no idea if it was done this time around or not...InshaAllah I will ask...

wassalam

mahmoudm
02-28-2008, 10:32 AM
May Allah reward you and bless you for your intentions.

sireen
02-28-2008, 10:22 PM
Ameen...no problem...
Gems are Great Enlighting Moments

sireen
02-29-2008, 08:43 AM
no I didn't make it up...they told us this in one of the past classes...

sireen
03-03-2008, 10:44 PM
As I am here on the forums instead of studying for my midterm tomorrow...I will quickly reply by saying that inshaAllah I will check whether or not I typed up the first sunday notes once I finish my midterm and I will let you know :) (because some days I wrote instead lol)
InshaAllah its ok if you missed a day...most of the info is in the book alhamdulillah...besides...looking at your gems...I say you still learned a lot :p

mahmoudm
03-03-2008, 11:04 PM
As-salamo alaycom,
I really dont see any critical notes he gave that would appear in the exam. So in my opinion you are totally fine if you just read the book. But go with what schaker would tell you, since she is much more experienced.

Dont forget to renew your intentions : )

Abu Amatullah
04-20-2008, 12:03 PM
Allah SWT identified himself through his names and attributes in the Qur’an.
Allah manifests himself through many of his beautiful names and attributes.

- Wedaddies