PDA

View Full Version : HH Pro notes?

waseemperacha
04-11-2008, 11:46 AM
assalamualaikum,

I'm registered to take HH next w/end in the bay area. Does anyone have pro notes to help with studying.

Aalia
04-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Salamualaikum.

They are in the process of being made, but we have a shortage of volunteers (as you can see in my signature :D)

sireen
04-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Honestly, in comparison with other seminars, I think that Heavenly Hues is the easiest when it comes to note taking...the book has just about everything mashaAllah...

It's one of those classes where you can sit back and relax more :)

wallahu a3lam...

Aalia
04-23-2008, 11:33 AM
Does anyone have notes for it? This class has been offered at least four times already, it's impossible for only 3 people to have typed up notes.

Asha
04-23-2008, 03:51 PM
Asalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatulahi Wa Barackatuhu,

I am not sure when you would want these notes Sr. Aalia, but once our qabeelah is done compiling our notes we can send it over inshallah.

Schaker- I tottaly agree with you!! For me its very hard to take some good notes down and still taken in the info and enjoy a class, but with this class my note book is fulled with notes and gems and am enjoying and taking the info in Alhamdulilah.

Aalia
04-23-2008, 05:42 PM
Asalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatulahi Wa Barackatuhu,

I am not sure when you would want these notes Sr. Aalia, but once our qabeelah is done compiling our notes we can send it over inshallah.
Walaikum Asalam Wa Rahmatulahi Wa Barackatuhu,

The sooner I can get them, the better. When do you plan to finish them by? Just so you know, notes from individuals are just as appreciated as those that are a Qabeelah-wide compilation

Asha
04-23-2008, 08:22 PM
Our qabeelah one Wallahu Alam! Mine ASAP, but i doubt mine would be of any use! But inshallah i will let the haadi sisters know to send out the notes to you guys!

Aalia
04-23-2008, 08:33 PM
Our qabeelah one Wallahu Alam! Mine ASAP, but i doubt mine would be of any use! But inshallah i will let the haadi sisters know to send out the notes to you guys!
Jazakallahkhair Sr Asha. I couldn't begin begin the next portion of our project without at least 2 more sets of notes, and alhamdulillah,with your help I am halfway there!

Amatullah
04-23-2008, 09:09 PM
sister Aalia, email: nurayn . notes @ gmail.com inshaAllah, we just received the first half of the master notes this past week alhamdulillah.

Rizak
04-24-2008, 05:28 PM
My notebook is still crisp and clean, there are barely any note to take and when I do take notes I am typing them. =]]]

I would be content with at least the notebook in digital form so I can add notes that way instead of retyping the entire notebook! I can't keep up like that. =[[

Aalia
04-24-2008, 05:42 PM
I don't know how people will be using the notes later, but giving them to those who are just about to take the class seems like a good idea.

However, for now our job simply compiling. If you have a friend who is better at taking notes and took Heavenly Hues, please ask them to email me their notes.

Jazakallakhair

Rizak
04-24-2008, 05:49 PM
i would get lazy if i had typed up notes already done for me lol, but not if they were only the notebook and thats it.
After the class people can use the professional notes to study for the exam =]

Aalia
04-24-2008, 05:53 PM
Whatever works. I don't have the authority to distribute them, but inshallah, I will pass on your suggestion to those who do.

Aalia
04-26-2008, 11:26 AM
Salamualaikum.

Asha, could you please send your notes to me as they are? It does not matter if they are not yet editted, it is our job to to do that. However, I cannot start until I have one more person's notes.

Jazakallakhair