PDA

View Full Version : @*Do You Consider Yourself A Successful Muslim Mom/Wife? TELL US WHY!@*

~Oum AbdurRahman~
08-15-2008, 07:32 PM
Bismillah

As-salaamoualaikoum,

Do you consider yourself a successful Muslim mother and wife overall? If so, please let me know why! If you would like to contact as you wish this to be private please do at oumabdurrahman AT gmail d o t c o m . If you don't mind putting your story up here, please feel free, as you can inspire so many others and get tons of ajr (rewards) while doing it! Don't let shaytaan play with your head now, just make your internal intentions for the sake of Allah ultimately and may Allah count you amongst those sincere, ameen--- wa twaakel 'ala Allah(put your trust in Allah!)

SO DON'T BE SHY O' SIMPLE MUSLIM MOMS YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A LAWYER OR A DOCTOR TO BE CONSIDERED SUCCESSFUL(no pun intended :)).

***DISCLAIMER*** Note that some of your entries could be selected and published in Al Jumuah Magazine . If you have any concerns or if this is not allowed on these forums please disreguard this notice and delete this posting.

rana06
08-15-2008, 07:47 PM
just out of curiosity, do you work for Al Jumuah Magazine??? :)

~Oum AbdurRahman~
08-15-2008, 08:32 PM
Good question! Thank you for asking. Technically I am not, however I am a freelance writer for Al Jumuah Magazine. :) .