PDA

View Full Version : It's Here!

Amirah
08-23-2008, 11:41 AM
Many have been asking... many have been wondering... many have been anticipating and now.... it's HERE!

www.heartwheeljournal.com (http://www.heartwheeljournal.com)

Wishing you all an OUTSTANDING Ramadhan!

Humairah
08-23-2008, 12:05 PM
As salamu alaikum
Is this something that will be emailed to us each day, or do we download it? The link I received in my email simply redirects me to this forum, no idea where the Heart Wheel Journal is!
-H

BlessedMuslimah
08-23-2008, 12:25 PM
It's redirecting me as well - that's probably why there are 74 people viewing this particular section of the forums.

Perhaps the actual journal will be posted a couple of days before Ramadan starts. Wa Allahu 'alam.

Raniah
08-23-2008, 12:45 PM
The link worked for me...

I'm listening to it right now...this is GREAT! masha'allah

May Allah reward you Sh. Muhammad

BlessedMuslimah
08-23-2008, 12:57 PM

May Allah reward you Sh. MuhammadJazakillahu khairan Raniah - after you wrote this, I reregistered and it worked for me as well. This looks amazing ma shaa Allah.

I feel like making a stop to kinkos or copymax to print and bind this for Ramadan : )

Ameen - may Allah subhanaHu wata'ala reward shaykh Muhammad for putting this together, and all those who helped him with it.

Raniah
08-23-2008, 01:07 PM
I feel like making a stop to kinkos or copymax to print and bind this for Ramadan : )

Ameen - may Allah subhanaHu wata'ala reward shaykh Muhammad for putting this together, and all those who helped him with it.
I was thinking of doing the exact same thing actually ala :)
It came at a perfect time for us...we meet tomorrow for our sisters halaqa...im going to suggest that we all print it out and follow it for the next few weeks

-Jumanah-
08-23-2008, 01:42 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Masha'Allah it looks fab =) Ditto @ comment about printing and binding, it looks like an absolute Gem! JazakAllahu Khayra

WassalamuAlaykum

Amirah
08-23-2008, 01:53 PM
74 people viewing this particular section of the forums.

Now 123 are viewing! That's awesome!

I hope the link is working for most of you now. I just checked and it is working fine.

a2z
08-23-2008, 01:53 PM
I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound stupid, but what is this? I can only get to a page where you "download" it but nothing that explains what it is, if someone can just briefly explain to me what it is that would be greatly appreciated,

JazakAllah Khair!! :)

-Jumanah-
08-23-2008, 01:57 PM
I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound stupid, but what is this? I can only get to a page where you "download" it but nothing that explains what it is, if someone can just briefly explain to me what it is that would be greatly appreciated,

AssalamuAlaykum sis,

Its like a Ramadhan journal with targets and goals to help you through Ramadhan and help make it an outstanding one bi'ithnillahu Ta'aala =) Download it insha'Allah

WassalamuAlaykum

hibahmac
08-23-2008, 02:25 PM

the heartwheel journal is a 135 page companion guide to your self-improvement efforts based on criteria that draw us closer to Allah as taught in the qur'an and sunnah.

the best improvements are made when you reflect and document your journey...shaykh muhammad put together an awesome guide which could honestly be used at any time of the year, not just ramadan, yet with ramadan being a time of cleansing our hearts, it's indispensable.

hope that helps! download it and listen to the recording...you won't regret it inshaAllah. http://forums.almaghrib.org/images/icons/icon7.gif

a2z
08-23-2008, 02:31 PM
JazakAllah Khair to both of you!!!

bint afzal
08-23-2008, 02:46 PM
lol...i agree with Ala...although we can get printed from a university or from a masjid for free. :)...thinking of doing that.

Nafsul-Awwaamah
08-23-2008, 04:44 PM
This is amazing!!! I only now checked my email and checked out the first few pages but stopped ymself. I don't want to look at it anymore till I print it all out and actually start up on it. Jazaak Allahu Khayran Shaykh Muhammad for this. Its absolutely amazing!!!

I'm actually thinking about printing it twice and thinking about laminating each page of the "master copy" for future use.

I'm so excited to start it!!!

May Allah (SWT) give you barakah in every single person who uses/promotes/benefits from this journal. AMEEN!

Dreams
08-23-2008, 04:49 PM
Assalamu alaikum

When will the supporting programmes start to be shown on Islam Channel?

Bint Mohammed.
08-23-2008, 05:08 PM
is anyone else having problems listening to the audio? It is way tooo fast.....the technical fault has too be resolved.

jazak'Allah

Sarah Mushtaq
08-23-2008, 05:13 PM
MashaAllah I'm lovin' it :)

DesertShip
08-23-2008, 05:51 PM
its soo cool mashAllah.. JAK sh. Muhammad !!

AbdArRahman
08-23-2008, 09:48 PM
As Salaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah
Could someone direct me how to download it? The email said I shall be able to download it from here.

BintY
08-24-2008, 02:00 AM
I get "we will be back"...i hope it works again soon inshaAllah.

nadianawaz
08-24-2008, 03:17 AM
man this is absolutely fantastic!!
the sheikh has been working so hard!!
thank u soo much im definately gonna start it as soon as iv gt the print out!

Umm Uthaymeen
08-24-2008, 03:45 AM
Yep...Just one big circle... Its redirecting me here again...

Umm Omar
08-24-2008, 07:15 AM
Assalaam alaikum,
I am also going in circles. Please someone tell me how to view this file.

ILoveAllah
08-24-2008, 07:33 AM
Masha'Allah this is amazing! Insha'Allah it's beneficial to all.

Jazaak Allah Khayrun Sheikh for preparing this.

Tayyaba Jaleel
08-24-2008, 10:53 AM
Asslamu Alaikum,

I am amongst the groups of people who also cannot find journal. Can someone tell where it is!

Amirah
08-24-2008, 12:41 PM
Wa alaikum Assalam,

The first post of this thread has the link. Click on it. input your name and e-mail and click "Get Journal". In sha Allah it should work.

mahmoudm
08-24-2008, 03:27 PM
I dont know if this will be any help but I aslo went into circles but then I realized that after I enter my name and email they ask if I want to refer this to friends in the next page.... Now in that page you should scroll down and then click on download. I am assuming that me or some people just didnt scroll down. But the problem is that you can not right click and save the file or maybe its my computer

Aasiyah
08-24-2008, 04:52 PM
Assalaamu alaikum,

I have been trying to download this amazing journal, but it is simply not working for me! Has anybody else managed to do it?

Everytime I click to save, the computer freezes on me! Maybe its too big?

sireen
08-24-2008, 09:14 PM
This is how I got it to work alhamdulillah:

I opened it as a pdf by just normally clicking on it
I clicked on "save a copy" once it opened in pdf and saved it on my desktop as a pdf file..

InshaAllah that will work!

Bushra_D
08-25-2008, 02:41 PM
what r u guys talking about anyway?

Bushra_D
08-25-2008, 02:42 PM
o .. wait never mind , found it

Palestinian At heart
08-25-2008, 03:00 PM
salam,

Im kinda new here i just wanna know how to get the heart wheel journal i already subscribed to it and mohammed al shariff sent me an email with some link that sent me here but he didnt give me the heart wheel to download.

could anyone help me inshallah.

wasalam

Amirah
08-25-2008, 10:25 PM
salam,

Im kinda new here i just wanna know how to get the heart wheel journal i already subscribed to it and mohammed al shariff sent me an email with some link that sent me here but he didnt give me the heart wheel to download.

could anyone help me inshallah.

wasalam
Wasalam,

The link is found on the first post of this thread.

Asma Q.
08-25-2008, 11:50 PM
i keep going in circles and keep comnig back here. And then i end up on
www[dot]getsubscribers[dot]com
....but i don't want to subscribe to an emial list :/

Palestinian At heart
08-26-2008, 01:09 PM
I CLICKED ON BOTH THE LINKS BUT IT DOESNT SEEM TO WORK!!
WHAT DO I DO....

sorry forgot cap locks on/ not angry at anyone.... lol

BintY
08-26-2008, 02:56 PM
Alhamdulillah I'm able to view the file, however, as for saving and printing it...that's proving to be difficult...I managed to get the first page to print...but it was as a webpage not a file...any suggestions???

jawa
08-26-2008, 04:42 PM
Assalam alykum
I could not see the file to download. can you let me have the link?

Al-Hayaa
08-26-2008, 06:26 PM
Asalaamu alaykum warahmatullah,

the website link does not work for me!!!! any help please......? jazakallh khayr

Raniah
08-26-2008, 10:01 PM
Asalaamu alaykum warahmatullah,

the website link does not work for me!!!! any help please......? jazakallh khayr
click on the link that was originally posted:

http://www.heartwheeljournal.com/

then fill in your name and email and click on: GET YOUR JOURNAL

After that you should get a page that asks for friends email addresses...

but if you scroll down all the way to the bottom it says: CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

I just tried it agian and it worked....hope it works for you insha'allah!

safia :P
08-27-2008, 09:09 AM
the audio on the link doesnt work properly... its way too fast
has anybody else had this problem?

Abdur Rahmaan
08-27-2008, 10:26 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I don't if this has been answered or not but the audio by Sheikh Muhammad, are we able to download it. JazakAllahu kair.

WaSalaam

nadianawaz
08-28-2008, 09:36 AM
i listened 2 the audio nd it sounded fine! i did nt have ne problems down loadin it either!
instead of clicking the save button y dont u guys just add it 2 ur list of favourites?!
thats wot i did nd its working fine 4 me alhamdulliah!

nadianawaz
08-28-2008, 09:39 AM
the audio on the link doesnt work properly... its way too fast
has anybody else had this problem?
nope it worked fine 4 me!
i listened 2 the whole thing !

Umm Sayyaad
08-28-2008, 04:45 PM

May Allah reward you Sh. Muhammad
I'm confused, was there something to listen to aswell?

abunusaybah
08-28-2008, 05:58 PM
Allah does not call people who are qualified.He calls people who are willing and then He qualifies them.
Faith is not belief without proof,but Trust without reservation.if you believe that this coming Ramadan will be a migration for you from bad deeds to all that is good,insha Allah it will be, with prayers and being conscious.
All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in this world is for enough good men to do nothing.let us command good and forbid evils in this ramadan.
Ramadan Mubarrak in Advance

umm sulaiman
08-29-2008, 05:50 AM
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

I'm trying to desperately download the HeartWheelJournal and print it (esp in time for Ramadhan) but i'm not having any success. At the moment you cant even go into the link?

Any other way i can access this?

jazakallah khair.

umm sulaiman
wassalam

Raniah
08-29-2008, 06:24 AM
I'm confused, was there something to listen to aswell?
Yes there was an audio that went with it...its on the same page as the link to the heartwheel journal (the page after you are asked to refer your friends)

Moonbeam
08-30-2008, 12:36 PM
Where is it?? The link for the Heart Journal Website suggests 'We will be back' ..

Any idea when?

BintY
08-30-2008, 02:39 PM
Assalaamu'alaikoum wa rahmatullah wa barakaatuh,

Sis sireen, would you be able to email it to me too? How do i give you my email add? on here?

Al-Hayaa
08-30-2008, 04:15 PM
Wa 'Alaikumu-Salaam Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuh :),

Yes , just post here and then once I send it to you, you can edit your post and remove your e-mail.
Sis could you send it to me tooooo please? my email:

mercyofAllah(at)hotmail(dot)co(uk)

PS. how do i get rid of the post? lol, im abit slow in this...jazakillah khayran!

Oh n RAMADHAN KAREEM to all. May Allah accept our siyaam and make us steadfast in islam, ameen.

Saffa
08-30-2008, 05:46 PM
Salaam, can sum1 pls email this journal to me i cant get it up at all. JZK

Sameera
08-30-2008, 06:26 PM
Sr. Saffa, check your e-mail inshAllah!

Saffa
08-30-2008, 06:47 PM
JzkAllah sis, may Allah reward you with plenty!

Sweet Muslimah
08-30-2008, 10:52 PM
Follow the link that Sireen put up, it works. If you type in the link in the address bar, it will say 'we will be back' and won't work...I think it's temporary. I suggest you guys bind it or something...
I can wait to start writing in mine! :P

Al-Hayaa
08-31-2008, 04:51 AM
I've sent it to both of you.. If you didnt receive it let me know..

Ps. Sr. Al-Hayaa, next to your post, click Edit... You will then be able to delete it or edit the text.
May Allah swt reward you with jannatul fardows ameeen.

Jazakillah khayr! I finally got the journal, may we all benefit from this bi'ithnillah

hassana elkoussi
08-31-2008, 01:49 PM
The link isn't working for me either. Can someone please explain how to do it. Whenever i try to download, the words " we'll be back" come up. Plz help. Assalamu alaykom

Ilahi
08-31-2008, 01:51 PM
Can someone please email me the journal, the links are not working for me. Jazakallah KHair. Email : farroo201@yahoo.com

BintY
08-31-2008, 03:06 PM
Ok, JAzakAllah khair sis

Julaybib_uK
08-31-2008, 07:35 PM
You can download the journal here (http://kalamullah.com/ramadan.html)

And download the audio for it here (http://content.screencast.com/media/9fe43c83-5182-4b96-9c5f-ca87296e6d18_ad7748ff-6ef6-4d90-9239-61c5ffea1cf6_static_0_0_74440911.mp3)

mobilemuslim
09-25-2008, 10:35 AM
Can some one please tell me whether it is halal or haram to collect loan from bank and pay interest on it afterwards

mobilemuslim
09-25-2008, 11:39 AM
Iam running a small business and have been having funding problem.And we dont have Islamic bank in nigeria and i have been contemplating approaching a commercial bank for a loan, but wouldn't want to do what is haram.Please advise me.Wassallam