PDA

View Full Version : Sitting in Alberta...sadly

Umer Abdul-Jabbar
10-19-2008, 11:00 AM
Asslamo alikum

as promised, this is the post that i wanted to post yesterday so here it goes, when i was at your beloved new qabeelat, i was sitting in class and thinking to myself, hmmm a bunch of cowboys and cowgirls thinking they can out do the big boys almaghrib has..... you guys dont even know... how Toronto runs things lol

SH muhammad made you guys feel happy about yourselves, thats it ;) ...

How can a city like calgary, even think of taking over Toronto? I mean i came over there and felt so sorry for your ameer..and didnt even want to make fun of him on the stage... miskeen

so i asked myself these questions and i laughed. I am like... lol is this another Tayybah?

I do admit though..calgary brothers are VEEERRRRRYYY SPECIAL lol... so much so that they LOVE eating fake grapes..

so Calgary..can you defend your honor?

CAN YOU GET 400 STUDENTS!? and prove me wrong...

Fadi Shabaneh
10-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Wa3leikomu Salam

Its on brother. We're already well on our way to the target and our first class hasn't even finished yet!!!

Tremble in your Timberlands, Cowtown is gonna whip Toronto hard.

Osob Mohamud
10-19-2008, 10:40 PM
Wa Aleykuma Salaam Wa Rahmatullah

Br. Umer you have to pick sides.... Are you with us or against us. You need to choose what side of the fence you are on. We can't be confusing people.

P.S

HOW MANY STUDENTS DID YOU HAVE AT YOUR FIRST CLASS. AND DON'T MAKE THE EXCUSE ABOUT ("ALMAGHRIB NOT BEING KNOWN")?

How many did QNasr Have?

We are only going higher from here Insha Allah.

Hala
10-19-2008, 10:44 PM
^ Nice one Osob!

This is what it looks like for 1st class attendance

Shams 300 ish
Nasr 191 (and counting)
Tayybah 180-190's
Majd 141

=)

Not too shabby for a first time class QNasr.

Umer Abdul-Jabbar
10-19-2008, 11:08 PM
^ Nice one Osob!

This is what it looks like for 1st class attendance

Shams 300 ish
Nasr 191 (and counting)
Tayybah 180-190's
Majd 141

=)

Not too shabby for a first time class QNasr.Sr Hala..ehm..arnt you suppose to be rooting for MAJD?

As for your question sr osob... notice the trend, the qabeelat which started off smallest, is now (by the rahma and mercy of Allah(swt)..) the biggest?

Ibn Abi Ukhti
10-19-2008, 11:15 PM
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
و عليكم السلام رحمة الله و بركاته

الحمد الله
Asslamo alikum

as promised, this is the post that i wanted to post yesterday so here it goes, when i was at your beloved new qabeelat, i was sitting in class and thinking to myself, hmmm a bunch of cowboys and cowgirls thinking they can out do the big boys almaghrib has..... you guys dont even know... how Toronto runs things lol

SH muhammad made you guys feel happy about yourselves, thats it ;) ...

How can a city like calgary, even think of taking over Toronto? I mean i came over there and felt so sorry for your ameer..and didnt even want to make fun of him on the stage... miskeen

so i asked myself these questions and i laughed. I am like... lol is this another Tayybah?

I do admit though..calgary brothers are VEEERRRRRYYY SPECIAL lol... so much so that they LOVE eating fake grapes..

so Calgary..can you defend your honor?

CAN YOU GET 400 STUDENTS!? and prove me wrong...As you said bro, "the qabeelat which started off smallest, is now (by the rahma and mercy of Allah(swt)..) the biggest?"

If the smallest can become the biggest, than a big can become bigger than biggest insha'Allah Ta'ala

Biftu M
10-20-2008, 07:38 PM
We're not even gonna worry bout Toronto, big city pansies!
May Allahswt grant Q-NASR victory from above! ameen!

Mohamed Hassan
10-21-2008, 02:00 PM
Asalaamu alaikum

It was our great pleasure (and surprise) to receive Umer as our guest. May Allah reward him for his deeds, his travels and his words of wisdom. They were all greatly appreciated.

Having said that, I must apologize, for the Amir was suddenly feeling rather dizzy and bewildered, not only by Calgary's altitude, but by the swift and aggressive manner our recently formed Qabeelat rose in the forum ranks. To add to that, he witnessed first hand our Qabeelat's determination and diligence.

In such a situation, I suppose it is understandable why he needed to take a seat.

Our Qabeelat is so fresh it still has that new car smell. I can't even join the Qabeelat group because the Forum admins haven't added us to the list yet. But that doesn't matter becasue we are all proud to be part of Ummat Muhammad.

As for the number of students, you should worry about your own. I ask Allah to increase your numbers and give you sabr when, inshAllah, you are dwarfed by Q-nasr

Do you hear that? The next storm is coming. Remember, for Q-Nasr...

Victory is both quick and sudden

Wa alaikum asalaam

hadeel
04-05-2009, 08:58 AM
Salaam brother Umer,
well guess wat!
almaghrib is not only sitting in Alberta,,, it is spreading in Alberta...
Started in Calgary, and here we go to Edmonton!!! Alhumdllah :D

bint.khizer
04-06-2009, 11:01 AM
just in case you didnt know, Qnasr is the first canadian Qabeelah to top majd.

a bit of history making there.