PDA

View Full Version : Exam Time

Ahmad_Ayedi
12-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Assalamu Alaikoum,
I think most of us are busy with exams at this time of the year,and it's a time filled with stress,frustration and a lot of work, so I'd like to remind myself and all of you to maintain your patience throughout these times,and remember Allah(SWT) and He will remember you.Whenever you are faced with a calamity, say (1)"Inna Lillah,wa inna ilayhi raji3oon", or (2)" KaddarAllahu wa ma Sha2a Fa3al".

(1) [ 2:156] When an affliction befalls them (the believers), they say, "We belong to GOD, and to Him we are returning.",

(2) Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “A strong believer is better and dearer to Allah than a weak one, and both are good. Adhere to that which is beneficial for you. Keep asking Allah for help and do not refrain from it. (If you are afflicted in any way), do not say: ‘If I had taken this or that step, it would have resulted into such and such,’ but say only: ‘Allah so determined and did as He willed.’ The word ‘if’ opens the gates of satanic (thoughts)” (Muslim).

This advice is not specific to this time of the year,it should be taken all the time,however I myself was feeling very stressed and thought to share this advice with you,my brothers and sisters in Islam. As it's still Eid,I'd like to also wish you a Eid mubarak to you and your families,JazakumAllahu Khairan,
Wassalamu Alaikoum Wa RahmatAllah Wa Barakatuhu

Biftu M
12-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Aasalaamu Aliekum

Jazahkallah khair brother...I think we are all surviving on du'as right now lol.

May Allah grant us ease in all difficulty, ameen

Ibn Abi Ukhti
12-10-2008, 12:06 PM
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
وعليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

JazakAllah Khayr brother.

I am leaving for my C++ exam which is the hardest (and worst) course! Please Make du'a for me.