PDA

View Full Version : need the opinion of my sisters and brothers please :)

muslimah52
01-20-2009, 05:48 PM
never mind - thanks sister bright star

Bright Star
01-20-2009, 07:01 PM
walaikum salaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
awww, first and foremost I pray Allah eases your affairs for you. I know what it's like to have family problems, not exactly the same, but... problems.
To tell you the truth sister, it is best that you tell the truth some time in the beginning yet I think you should wait till a family actually gets to know your family and they are really serious.
I know how important a role family plays in the marriage issue. But people can't blame you for something your father did. Inshallah, if your heart and intentions are pure then Allah will help you find a way. Maybe when you receive a proposal or offer, you can hint that your family is going through some problems... everyone has family problems, and inshallah someone will truly understand and see that you are not at fault. Family is important when picking a spouse, but its you who are getting married, and so it is your character that matters. And in the end, just leave it to Allah. I hope that helps inshallah

May Allah ease your affairs and grant you patience and all the best in this life and the akhirah. Ameen.