PDA

View Full Version : 1...2...3...4...I declare war

Nadeem R
02-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Assalamualaykum ya Haylers!

So..it's been a while since we've spoken... what since the TB competition. It's been too long my friends...thus

I'd like to issue CHALLENGE. While browsing the history of recent seminars I was looking for a competitor for our upcoming seminar. And I found that HAYL sold out its last class.

Therefore, on behalf of Tayybah I'd like to challenge Hayl in a Registration Drive for the next seminar.

Tayybah - The Shepherd's Path
vs
Hayl - Fiqh of Salaah

what do you say?

Kaltham
02-08-2009, 10:49 PM
Just the opportunity Hayl was looking for! Defeat Tayybah one more time!

Tayybah has no idea the kinda competition they are facing!

HAYLERS: CAN I HEAR A ROAR!

Fi Amaani'Laah

Kaltham
02-08-2009, 10:51 PM

what's that #?

Nadeem R
02-08-2009, 10:53 PM
lemme know if ur Ameer is game, you know what I'm sayin? He may want to think this over :D

Nadeem R
02-08-2009, 10:55 PM

the number of reasons Hayl shouldn't step up to Tayybah? :D :D :D

Naima Abdulkadir
02-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Assalamualaykum ya Haylers!

So..it's been a while since we've spoken... what since the TB competition. It's been too long my friends...thus

I'd like to issue CHALLENGE. While browsing the history of recent seminars I was looking for a competitor for our upcoming seminar. And I found that HAYL sold out its last class.

Therefore, on behalf of Tayybah I'd like to challenge Hayl in a Registration Drive for the next seminar.

Tayybah - The Shepherd's Path
vs
Hayl - Fiqh of Salaah

what do you say?

Are you sure you wanna do this bro?

Kaltham
02-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Whaaaaat? With all the paltalk defeats, Tayybah learned not to challenge Hayl sisters! Masha Allah, lesson well learned!

Have no worries! Our Ameer is more than eager to defeat Tayybah!

Fi Amaani'Laah

Naima Abdulkadir
02-08-2009, 10:59 PM
lemme know if ur Ameer is game, you know what I'm sayin? He may want to think this over :D

You still have a chance to back out, most of the Haylers are sleeping now, just wait til they see this in the morning :D

Kaltham
02-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Are you sure you wanna do this bro?Sounds like: are you sure you wanna pull off the life support!

There is no going back in this declaration of WaR!

Fi Amaani'Laah

Naima Abdulkadir
02-08-2009, 11:00 PM
Whaaaaat? With all the paltalk defeats, Tayybah learned not to challenge Hayl sisters! Masha Allah, lesson well learned!

Have no worries! Our Ameer is more than eager to defeat Tayybah!

Fi Amaani'Laah

Well said Kaltun,

One thing bro. Ramjan is forgetting is how many times we defeated Tayybah in their own game :)

Nadeem R
02-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Well said Kaltun,

One thing bro. Ramjan is forgetting is how many times we defeated Tayybah in their own game :)I've never been called that before, but nonetheless this is 2.0 my friends :D

ahem...so how do we make this official in the Tayybah Rules, Hayl Drools folder?

Kaltham
02-08-2009, 11:02 PM
the number of reasons Hayl shouldn't step up to Tayybah? :D :D :D
More like number of times Tayybah needs to make Dua they don't lose this WaR!

This is sooooo much fun already!

The Legacy of a Qabeelah is being built! Hayl
The Legacy of a Qabeelah is coming to a dim! Ya Haraam, Tayybah

Fi Amaani'Laah

I. Share.
02-08-2009, 11:04 PM
WOW!!! you have nooooo idea what's about to happen : )

Kaltham
02-08-2009, 11:05 PM
I've never been called that before, but nonetheless this is 2.0 my friends :D Let's make this official:Will the two Ameers go on a 'Share the Khayr' battle!

I can not wait for THIS!!!!

Fi Amaani'Laah

Naima Abdulkadir
02-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Also let's not forget the good old days ya Tayybah, we defeated you before and we'll do it again happily. Then you'll know how it feels to be defeated by a Qabeelah where the majority are sisters :D

Naima Abdulkadir
02-08-2009, 11:07 PM
I've never been called that before, but nonetheless this is 2.0 my friends :D

ahem...so how do we make this official in the Tayybah Rules, Hayl Drools folder?

I did it on purpose.

OK this is war now. We can't wait you guys. Hayl, are you ready to show Tayybah what we got?

Hala
02-08-2009, 11:08 PM
lol, girls, not all at once... let the rest of Tayybah see this and respond first!

Nadeem R
02-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Also let's not forget the good old days ya Tayybah, we defeated you before and we'll do it again happily. Then you'll know how it feels to be defeated by a Qabeelah where the majority are sisters :Dthe Fury of tayybah sisters will be upon you soon enough....MARK MY WORDS!

Kaltham
02-08-2009, 11:09 PM
11 People are watching this!!!!

BE A WITNESS TO THIS TAYYBAH DEFEAT!

Fi Amaani'Laah

Naima Abdulkadir
02-08-2009, 11:10 PM
the Fury of tayybah sisters will be upon you soon enough....MARK MY WORDS!

Who? I don't know who the Tayybah sisters are :D

I. Share.
02-08-2009, 11:13 PM
uh OH. who called qabeelat hayl sisters "female horses" ??

iss ME! zahweee!
we'll let actions and #s speak louder then words
bring it on, whatever you've got hayl!
bismillah!

Kaltham
Hala, what Tayybah sisters are you talking about! They are for sure not as active as we are! We already have emails/texts going around about this declaration of WaR, all the brothers and sisters are sharpening their weapons, loading their guns! And, the Tayybah sisters are getting pedicure!

Fi Amaani'Laan

iss ME! zahweee!
02-08-2009, 11:24 PM
Hala, what Tayybah sisters are you talking about! They are for sure not as active as we are! We already have emails/texts going around about this declaration of WaR, all the brothers and sisters are sharpening their weapons, loading their guns! And, the Tayybah sisters are getting pedicure!

Fi Amaani'Laanerr last time i checked we had a seminar this weekend... while you guys were...... yea..
so give the girls some time.. we baked and burned our way through one thread, it won't be any different in this one.. after all, it's only hayl

Kaltham
02-08-2009, 11:25 PM
This WaR is now a personal self defense!

Someone sent me a text and said: man, if we don't beat Tayybah, I'll beat you!

Fi Amaani'Laah

Kaltham
02-08-2009, 11:27 PM
after all, it's only haylLet those words by sister Zahweeeeee be marked and witnessed by all!!!!

Fi Amaani'Laah

Naima Abdulkadir
02-08-2009, 11:27 PM
err last time i checked we had a seminar this weekend... while you guys were...... yea..
so give the girls some time.. we baked and burned our way through one thread, it won't be any different in this one.. after all, it's only hayl

You don't know what you're talking about abaayo, Hayl is known for beating you guys :D

iss ME! zahweee!
02-08-2009, 11:28 PM
ahem, zahweee has 3 e's.. it's not an infinite madd you know..
and we shall see dear naima, we shall insha-Allah :D

Hala
02-08-2009, 11:29 PM
Actually the last #'s competition between Hayl and Tayybah, Tayybah won.

... but, it's anybody's game now!

iss ME! zahweee!
02-08-2009, 11:30 PM
so what are hayl's numbers so far ya hala?

Naima Abdulkadir
02-08-2009, 11:30 PM

... but, it's anybody's game now!

I remember that very well, but we won the exam attendance remember?

Kaltham
02-08-2009, 11:32 PM
ahem, zahweee has 3 e's.. it's not an infinite madd you know..
It becomes an infinite Madd when you are carried away in your thoughts and imaginations of Hayl defeating Tayybah... like sh. Riad would say: ya salaaaaaaaam!

Fi Amaani'Laah

Hala
02-08-2009, 11:33 PM
I remember that very well, but we won the exam attendance remember?That was once and 2 years ago.

Kaltham
02-08-2009, 11:33 PM

... but, it's anybody's game now!Let's get this str8 Hala, we're talking about Paltalk! Love Notes was ages ago! This is a Fresh Start!

Fi Amaani'Laah

Hala
02-08-2009, 11:36 PM
Let's get this str8 Hala, we're talking about Paltalk! Love Notes was ages ago! This is a Fresh Start!

Fi Amaani'LaahOhh! My bad, I thought we were talking about seminar attendance. PalTalk wouldn't really apply here though... right? Okay don't kill me, I'll stop here.

Naima Abdulkadir
02-08-2009, 11:38 PM
Ohh! My bad, I thought we were talking about seminar attendance. PalTalk wouldn't really apply here though... right? Okay don't kill me, I'll stop here.

Why not Hala, it was a competition, it has to count.

Kaltham
02-08-2009, 11:38 PM
Ohh! My bad, I thought we were talking about seminar attendance. PalTalk wouldn't really apply here though... right? Okay don't kill me, I'll stop here.Do you know what is the ruling of Treason is in Islam? I'm declaring the Khilafa just for this one, Hala

Fi Amaani'Laah

iss ME! zahweee!
02-08-2009, 11:42 PM
It becomes an infinite Madd when you are carried away in your thoughts and imaginations of Hayl defeating Tayybah... like sh. Riad would say: ya salaaaaaaaam!

Fi Amaani'Laahi'm glad we agree that they're just imaginations
time to wake up ya hayl *splashes water on you* :p

btw i love how the shaykh says ya salaam, masha-Allah, it just makes you grin from ear to ear :D

Naima Abdulkadir
02-08-2009, 11:43 PM
I can't believe this thread has almost 40 posts and not all the Haylers are awake.

Anti_Shaytan
02-08-2009, 11:43 PM
lol...I'm going to enjoy this one.

iss ME! zahweee!
02-08-2009, 11:55 PM
so why isn't hayl giving their numbers?
afraid..? embarrassed..?

you've had, what 7 days and about 7 hours time already, while we've had about 12 hours tops? not even 12 actually... so what will the numbers show? hmm...

Kaltham
02-08-2009, 11:56 PM
btw i love how the shaykh says ya salaam, masha-Allah, it just makes you grin from ear to ear :DHmmmmmm, you know what would make me so happy, that I would quit my job, quit my life, and plan out the rest of the WaR?! If the winning qabeelah, Hayl or Tayybah, would get Shaykh Riad Ourzazi as a treat!

Ya Salaaaaaaaaaaam! Massive Results come after Massive Imaginations ukhtaah!

Fi Amaani'Laah

Amatullah
02-08-2009, 11:58 PM
Who? I don't know who the Tayybah sisters are :DNaima, not taking sides here, but Tayybah IS sisters : ) mashaAllah.

uh OH. who called qabeelat hayl sisters "female horses" ??that would be me. wallahi it was meant to be a compliment.

Naima Abdulkadir
02-09-2009, 12:01 AM
Naima, not taking sides here, but Tayybah IS sisters : ) mashaAllah.

I believe you are, but it's understandable abaayo.

Amatullah
02-09-2009, 12:05 AM
I believe you are, but it's understandable abaayo.

Nope, no i'm not : ) Just doing my right by speaking the truth. I don't get involved in qabaa'il battles, you know that : )

Haylers and Tayybites are both amazing mashaAllah, may Allah azza wa jal increase you both and grant you tawfeeq! ameen.

Naima Abdulkadir
02-09-2009, 12:06 AM
Nope, no i'm not : ) Just doing my right by speaking the truth. I don't get involved in qabaa'il battles, you know that : )

Right.

HalaTayybah
02-09-2009, 12:09 AM
the Fury of tayybah sisters will be upon you soon enough....MARK MY WORDS!Alsalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamu alaikum my dear sisters,
I'd say Haylers but I forget how man bros you allow to post on the forums with this monopoly, mashallah.
:p

Fi Amaani'LaanLoL. Pedicures during a seminar? Haylers have some wild ideas. Keep the imagination going!! It may make the defeat less to deal with.

And why are we in the Hayl folder? Didn't we used to compete against the big lands (i.e. Majd, Shams, etc.)???

Khair, an easy A course keeps the GPA high. Jazakum Allah for providing us with that, inshallah. Sorry for what shall happen to you Hayl. Please know that it's out of pure love for the knowledge we seek in order to please Allah swt........no matter how severely we hurt you.
:D

I believe you are, but it's understandable abaayo.Yea, cuz go with the most likely right Naima?
:)
(That Yusra is a smart girl, mashallah.)

Hala
Okay we'll let the numbers do the talking from now on, agreed?

Check out the poll.

Haylers, take it out on the poll and increase that number!

iss ME! zahweee!
aameen sis yusra :) jazakiAllah khayr

oh... sad point but true point..
tayybah will also blow all the competition away with its cupcakes next weekend insha-Allah.. sorry hayl... your old almaghrib cupcakes are going to look quite stale by comparison... yusra will see for herself :D

iss ME! zahweee!
02-09-2009, 12:13 AM
And why are we in the Hayl folder? Didn't we used to compete against the big lands (i.e. Majd, Shams, etc.)???that's what i was thinking too ya hala.. i was like second from the bottom against second from the top?? (on the almaghrib list! may we all be on the top on Allah's list, aameen) ah well, we can use the excitement this'll create, and i can use the extra posts to get me to 5 posts per day LOL

Naima Abdulkadir
02-09-2009, 12:17 AM
Alsalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamu alaikum my dear sisters,
I'd say Haylers but I forget how man bros you allow to post on the forums with this monopoly, mashallah.
:p

LoL. Pedicures during a seminar? Haylers have some wild ideas. Keep the imagination going!! It may make the defeat less to deal with.

And why are we in the Hayl folder? Didn't we used to compete against the big lands (i.e. Majd, Shams, etc.)???

Khair, an easy A course keeps the GPA high. Jazakum Allah for providing us with that, inshallah. Sorry for what shall happen to you Hayl. Please know that it's out of pure love for the knowledge we seek in order to please Allah swt........no matter how severely we hurt you.
:D

Yea, cuz go with the most likely right Naima?
(That Yusra is a smart girl, mashallah.)

Wrong HalaT.

Blah blah blah is all I hear from you ladies :D. Let's just wait and see.

Rahma
02-09-2009, 12:23 AM
(That Yusra is a smart girl, mashallah.)Bismillah,

Only because she's in your territory now, insha'Allah she'll be down with us for Fiqh of Salah.

what's that #?

Whats that? This mystery number is supposedly what McPherson can hold, masha'Allah.

Riyadh
02-09-2009, 12:31 AM
Wow...my first time as a volunteer to witness the new ameer bringing his Qabeelah to a victory over Hayl (bi'ithnillah)...I definitely want to be a part of this...I'll sponsor the Victory Celebration party insha'allahhttp://forums.almaghrib.org/images/icons/icon7.gif. And I'll chip in for the condolence Hallmark cards that we'll be sending to Hayl insha'Allah.

iss ME! zahweee!
02-09-2009, 12:32 AM
Bismillah,

Only because she's in your territory now, insha'Allah she'll be down with us for Fiqh of Salah.

Whats that? This mystery number is supposedly what McPherson can hold, masha'Allah.masha-Allah excellent.. tayybah is looking for its next venue, insha-Allah we'll find it soon
btw is "mcpherson" in Columubus? :p

Hala
02-09-2009, 12:41 AM
McPherson 1000 (http://forums.almaghrib.org/showpost.php?p=191555&postcount=5), the Ohio State University : ) One of sh Yaser's favourite rooms, if I'm not mistaken.

HalaTayybah
02-09-2009, 01:00 AM
Bismillah,

LoL. No bribes were made. When one speaks from the heart it is what it is.....

Wrong HalaT.

Blah blah blah is all I hear from you ladies :D. Let's just wait and see.(Watermelon thread much? :D)
I must say, mashallah at the confidence in Hayl!!
Smack talking against the smack talkers?
Cute attempt but maybe if one of us moves there we can help you out inshallah.

But you are correct Naima. Talk is cheap (on both sides) if you can't get the results.
Please just back it up inshallah. That's a request.

Haylers and Tayybites are both amazing mashaAllah, may Allah azza wa jal increase you both and grant you tawfeeq! ameen.
Ameen!

(This will be fun..)

iss ME! zahweee!
02-09-2009, 01:09 AM
please add two more paids to tayybah
yup, the numbers are talking alright...
(need i remind you again, our class was just announced TODAY..)

Asha
02-09-2009, 01:34 AM
Subhanallah, I step out of the house for a couple of hours and this is what I find!

Hala and Yusra, cautious sista's these two qabail will bite your heads off! ;)
Personally I am always for the underdog and you can guess who I am with now!

May Allah grant both of you success and even a tie at 1000 paid students :)

Abu Hurayrah
02-09-2009, 03:10 AM
It is with great pleasure that I'd like to announce the impending defeat of Tayyibah, in shaaʾ Allaah. May Allaah grant Hayl a swift & complete victory.

That is all.

Aalia
02-09-2009, 06:10 AM
Did none of you sleep last night? I should give you all more work to do :D

Kaltham
02-09-2009, 06:50 AM
Did none of you sleep last night? I should give you all more work to do :DBring it on ya Ameerah! Being in a state of WaR, some of us had to force ourselves to sleep! And waking up was such a breeze! I'm almost wishing for this WaR to continue, regardless of the severe defeat Tayybah will face..!

Fi Amaani'Laah

Naima Abdulkadir
02-09-2009, 07:01 AM
Bismillah,

That's exactly what I meant :D. Well said Rahma

Nadeem R
02-09-2009, 07:47 AM
It is with great pleasure that I'd like to announce the impending defeat of Tayyibah, in shaaʾ Allaah. May Allaah grant Hayl a swift & complete victory.

That is all.Abu Hurayrah!!! MashaAllah your surfacing is the only reason I would have some concern.

May Allah (swt) accept the efforts of ALL the volunteers, the da'ees, and workers of these Qabeelayn.

As for the stakes... I'm still for the idea that the Qabeelah that falls (and we all know who that will be) must have a statement in their signature for one week pronouncing they battled and lost to TAYYBAH :D

Asheer
02-09-2009, 07:48 AM
I wouldn't call it war, because then the end result would be massacre, with blood on our hands. But I think we could serve as a challenge, (or the standard): inshallah.

Naima Abdulkadir
02-09-2009, 09:11 AM
Abu Hurayrah!!! MashaAllah your surfacing is the only reason I would have some concern.

May Allah (swt) accept the efforts of ALL the volunteers, the da'ees, and workers of these Qabeelayn.

As for the stakes... I'm still for the idea that the Qabeelah that falls (and we all know who that will be) must have a statement in their signature for one week pronouncing they battled and lost to Hayl :D

It's on bhai...Bring it on.

I. Share.
02-09-2009, 09:55 AM
aameen sis yusra :) jazakiAllah khayr

oh... sad point but true point..
tayybah will also blow all the competition away with its cupcakes next weekend insha-Allah.. sorry hayl... your old almaghrib cupcakes are going to look quite stale by comparison... yusra will see for herself :D Don't issue a challenge you KNOW you CAN'T win.

Nadeem R
02-09-2009, 10:27 AM
Hayler's have already shown they are maaad scared, thus MISQUOTING ME! See above/below depending how your viewing is setup.... the first sign of fear has been shown in Hayl... desperation lurks in their hearts...

Afiya
02-09-2009, 11:06 AM
our next class was only just announced yesterday... Scroll up hayl, and take a look, alhumdulillah our numbers speak for themselves

That is all.
btw its TAYYBAH... you guys should really learn how to spell the name of the winning qabeelah bi'idnillah

Noor Syed
02-09-2009, 11:42 AM
I love Tayybah and stuff, but man my gut feeling says that Haylers got this one=)

Since, I always go with my gut feeling...I'm rooting for Hayl.

(I'm still mesmerized by their previous seminar's stellar performance, masha'Allah)

Naima Abdulkadir
02-09-2009, 12:04 PM
I love Tayybah and stuff, but man my gut feeling says that Haylers got this one=)

Since, I always go with my gut feeling...I'm rooting for Hayl.

(I'm still mesmerized by their previous seminar's stellar performance, masha'Allah)
Allahu Akbar, Jazakallahu khair for the motivation. InshaAllah we'll do much better than Tayyiba.

Nadeem R
02-09-2009, 12:13 PM
this constant misspelling of our Qabilah name will only infuriate us more

Naima Abdulkadir
02-09-2009, 12:16 PM
If you guys feel good about going up against a city like Columbus, then that's sad Looks like Majd, Shams, or even Durbah were too fierce, so you paid a visit to us 2nd from the bottom http://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif but, inshaAllah we will gladly accept this challenge, and then win at your own game (again) inshaAllah.

Next competition, you'll be knocking at Mubeen's folder :D. I'm sure Mubeen will step up to the plate and show you what they're made of.

Yaa Salaam Tayyibah.....

Nadeem R
02-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Actually, it was a credit to Hayl that we presented this challenge. I merely looked over who is coming off a killer seminar and found Hayl to be the most worthy opponent. You should think better of yourselves. Plus there is NOTHING like old rivalries :D

Ammar AlShukry
02-09-2009, 12:22 PM
If you guys feel good about going up against a city like Columbus, then that's sad Looks like Majd, Shams, or even Durbah were too fierce, so you paid a visit to us 2nd from the bottom http://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif but, inshaAllah we will gladly accept this challenge, and then win at your own game (again) inshaAllah.

Next competition, you'll be knocking at Mubeen's folder :D. I'm sure Mubeen will step up to the plate and show you what they're made of.

Yaa Salaam Tayyibah.....
LOL..I must admit..thats a burn ya tayyibah ;)

Anti_Shaytan
02-09-2009, 12:32 PM
LOL..I must admit..thats a burn ya tayyibah ;)
Dang, even the former Ameer is mispelling the Qabeelah name...no respect.

iss ME! zahweee!
02-09-2009, 12:54 PM
all we're hearing now is "alskjdflkjaerljawer"..
the numbers on top are doing all the talking alhamdulillah
what a shame for hayl, such awful numbers against a qabeelah that announced only 24 hours ago... so they compensate with words (or actually attempts at words)

sabrun_jamilun
02-09-2009, 12:54 PM
ya tayyibah ;)
Tayy.. what?? Not cool!

iss ME! zahweee!
02-09-2009, 12:55 PM
ahem and as for the cupcakes.. wallahi those will do their own talking too :D it was definitely a challenge.. so only the big kids in hayl should stand up

HalaTayybah
02-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Tayyiba.Really? I wouldn't expect this fom the person who spends all day in a *certain* folder?

And Hayl, your numbers haven't moved for a while.
We've only had one night, alhamdulillah.

Yaa Salaam Tayyibah.....
Does that sound like a cop out to anyone else?
Haylers, don't be scared yet!! Give yourselves a chance before the excuses start spouting.
Inshallah, the numbers change for you guys soon.
Don't worry. We can wait.

(And if I see one more Tayyibah, you guy's will be Hale.)

Hala
02-09-2009, 01:15 PM
MashaAllah, I can feel the love between Hayl and Tayybah.

This shall be interesting.

By the way, the last Hayl vs Tayybah competition is still the most viewed and replied to thread in this section of the forums

iss ME! zahweee!
02-09-2009, 01:18 PM
can you link us to the last competition thread hala?

Hala
02-09-2009, 01:23 PM
can you link us to the last competition thread hala?
Sure can: http://forums.almaghrib.org/showthread.php?t=18878

iss ME! zahweee!
02-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Sure can: http://forums.almaghrib.org/showthread.php?t=18878oooh yes... that was before my time, like a year before!
can you believe i'm such a newbie :D

sabrun_jamilun
02-09-2009, 01:37 PM
Interesting to note that Br Noor was with Hayl last time as well, but it made no difference on end result..
Let them get as many supporters as possible. They will need people to sympathize with them after this competition :p

Naima Abdulkadir
02-09-2009, 01:38 PM
Interesting to note that Br Noor was with Hayl last time as well, but it made no difference on end result..And 2 years later, Tayybah's still wanting to compete with us... ?

*yawn* I'm having a deja vu moment, weren't you guys making similar noise to Shams and Majd not too long ago?

iss ME! zahweee!
02-09-2009, 01:41 PM
And 2 years later, Tayybah's still wanting to compete with us... ?

*yawn* I'm having a deja vu moment, weren't you guys making similar noise to Shams and Majd not too long ago?that's the problem... tayybah is known for its talking.. and we show our numbers with it
hayl is just talking....... but i don't know to whom..!

Amatullah
02-09-2009, 01:49 PM
How come we can't have 80+ responses in less than 24 hrs in the Descriptions of the Qur'an thread? : (

Come on guys...take it easy with the smack talk = ) Say no to watermelons.

Naima Abdulkadir
02-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Yup, we were and if you check the polls,you will see that we did beat Shams in our last competiton. Maybe thats why we rank slightly higher then them?Maybe cause your seminar was a single weekend seminar? What other times do you have a chance against Shams?

:p It's normally a good thing to beat out cities with double weekend seminars when yours is half the time and price...

Ammar AlShukry
02-09-2009, 03:10 PM
I suggest that the ameers have a promotional thumb war...for charity...

Nadeem R
02-09-2009, 03:11 PM
I suggest that the ameers have a promotional thumb war...for charity...finally..someone figured out what the REAL competition was about

Imtiaz
02-09-2009, 03:59 PM
k I seriously need to get some work done..what kind of an Accountant chills on forums during tax season...um...nvrmind

Asheer
02-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Thumb war sounds good to me.

Kaltham
02-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Don't know what a Thumb War is, but I do know we are at WaR and WaR needs a whole lot of strategic planning!

So, bi idhni Allah, I'll go do some planning if Tayybah wants to stick around 'here' and do some talking, we appreciate you making us boil with energy, [if that can be said!]

Fi Amaani'Laah

Nadeem R
02-10-2009, 09:02 AM
Thumb wrestling or thumb warring is a popular childrens' game played by two players in a tournament called a thumb-a-war (or thumb war). It is often played in situations where larger or more complicated games might be inappropriate: in the car, a restaurant, or school. Players hook the four fingers of their right (or left) hands together such that both hands are clasped tightly. Then a short starting chant is repeated, the most frequent variant as follows:
One, two, three, four,
I declare a thumb-a-war;
Five, six, seven, eight,
Try to keep your thumb straight.
Nine, ten, let's begin.

[taken from wiki]

Imtiaz
02-10-2009, 09:26 AM
Thumb wrestling or thumb warring is a popular childrens' game played by two players in a tournament called a thumb-a-war (or thumb war). It is often played in situations where larger or more complicated games might be inappropriate: in the car, a restaurant, or school. Players hook the four fingers of their right (or left) hands together such that both hands are clasped tightly. Then a short starting chant is repeated, the most frequent variant as follows: One, two, three, four,
I declare a thumb-a-war;
Five, six, seven, eight,
Try to keep your thumb straight.
Nine, ten, let's begin.

[taken from wiki]
We have to talk... this kinda stuff cannot continue... i'll pencil you in for Saturday.

Naima Abdulkadir
02-10-2009, 09:27 AM
We have to talk... this kinda stuff cannot continue... i'll pencil you in for Saturday.
LOL, take it from your own people, this has to stop :D

Imtiaz
02-10-2009, 09:37 AM
LOL, take it from your own people, this has to stop :Ddont get me wrong i have firm faith Tayybah flattens all opponents like a roti gone dry...

my reference was to the thumb wrestling...:D

mujahideenryder
02-10-2009, 09:48 AM
the almaghrib world poll has hayl up, tayybah down!

Naima Abdulkadir
02-10-2009, 10:04 AM
dont get me wrong i have firm faith Tayybah flattens all opponents like a roti gone dry...

my reference was to the thumb wrestling...:DANd we'll flatten our opponent like enjeera gone mad

Ahmed Ibn Hassan
02-10-2009, 10:13 AM
ANd we'll flatten our opponent like enjeera gone mad :D

lol^... :D

Nadeem R
02-10-2009, 12:52 PM
I wonder who will hit 100 first...

*Sista_S*
02-10-2009, 01:30 PM

Yaa Salaam Tayyibah.....
that got to hurt.....Naima easy up woman dadka ha u dhameenin like that.

Nadeem R
02-10-2009, 01:36 PM
Imma do this Riyadh style, as for Shams go here:

http://forums.almaghrib.org/showthread.php?t=28372

Naima Abdulkadir
02-10-2009, 01:36 PM
that got to hurt.....Naima easy up woman dadka ha u dhameenin like that.
Hahahah Oh my Allah you crack me up walaahi. What can I do abaayo, I wanna see the day tayyibah challenges Majd, Shams or Durbah, I don't think it'll happen :D.

Naima Abdulkadir
02-10-2009, 01:39 PM

Of course you can brag about that. You guys had one weekend seminar and Shams had 2 wknds, I said this before and I'll say again, it's not hard finding people that want to take the class if it's one weekend, but it's harder to get people to 2 wknds. I believe Shams won that game and not tayyiba.

Naima Abdulkadir
02-10-2009, 01:49 PM

After we beat you inshaAllah, I dare you guys to challenge Majd or Durbah. I double dare you.

skyhigh
02-10-2009, 01:51 PM

i believe these (http://forums.almaghrib.org/showthread.php?t=29135&highlight=shams+tayybah%20)were the final numbers for that.

Imtiaz
02-10-2009, 02:17 PM
ANd we'll flatten our opponent like enjeera gone madso i had to look that up

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/03/Alicha_1.jpg/180px-Alicha_1.jpg

apparently it is a

njera (Ge'ez እንጀራ, pronounced [ɨndʒǝra], sometimes transliterated enjera) or taita is a pancake-like bread made out of teff flour.[1] It is traditionally eaten in Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia (where it is also called laxoox and canjeero), Yemen, Northern Kenya and by the Nuer people of Sudan. In making injera, flour is mixed with water and allowed to ferment for several days, as with sourdough starter. Because of this process, injera has a slight sour taste. The injera is then ready to bake into large flat pancakes, done either on a specialized electric stove or more commonly, on a clay plate (mogogo) placed over a fire. In terms of shape, Injera compares to the French crepe and the South Indian dosa as a flatbread cooked in a circle and used as a base for other foods. The taste and texture however, are quite unique and unlike the crepe and dosa.

A variety of stews, sometimes salads (during Ethiopian Orthodox fasting, for which believers follow a vegan diet) or simply more injera (called injera firfir), are placed upon the injera for serving. Using one's right hand, small pieces of injera are torn and used to grasp the stews and salads for eating. The injera under these stews soaks up the juices and flavours of the foods and, after the stews and salads are gone, this bread is also consumed. Injera is thus simultaneously food, utensil, and plate. When the entire "tablecloth" of injera is gone, the meal is over. The most valued grain used to make injera is from the tiny, iron-rich grain teff. However, its production is limited to certain middle elevations and adequate rainfall regimes, so it is relatively expensive for the average household. Because the overwhelming majority of highland Ethiopians are poor farming households that grow their own subsistence grain, wheat, barley, corn, and/or rice flour are sometimes used to replace some or all of the teff content. There are also different varieties of injera, such as nech (white), kay (red) and tikur (black).

Injera is eaten daily in virtually every household, and cooking it requires considerable time and resources. In Ethiopia, the bread is cooked on a large, black, clay plate (mogogo) over a fire. This set-up is a stove called a mitad, which is difficult to use, produces large amounts of smoke, and is dangerous to children. Because of this cooking method, much of the area’s limited fuel resources are wasted. But in 2003 a research group was given the Ashden award[2] for designing a new type of stove[3] for cooking injera. The new stove uses available fuel sources (including dung, locally called achwar) for cooking injera and other foods efficiently, saving the heat from the fuel. Several parts are made in the central cities of the countries, while other parts are molded from clay by women of local areas.

Outside of the Ethiopian Plateau, injera may be found in groceries and restaurants specializing in Ethiopian, Somali or Eritrean foods.

Imtiaz
02-10-2009, 02:18 PM
so basically you countered roti with another lesser known bread...good job !

now since i learned something from you guys... heres another spear rattling maneuver....

lets get 50 ppl registered so we can consider a class in Hayl ? :D

HalaTayybah
02-10-2009, 02:33 PM
LoL. *Sigh*
Ok. Let's stick with the facts of this case:

Tayybah's numbers have moved and we've only had 3 days (since Sunday) to get registrants.

Haile has had more than a week and yet you have yet to move from the sad 39 that have been up since this started.

Guys, use all this hot air to blow your numbers upwards, inshallah instead of talking about other Qaba'il. They've been dealt with and alhamdulillah they actually gave an interesting ride to the end even when the outcome wasn't in our favor.

I was expecting the same from Haile but instead..........premature excuses and not one change?

We don't want to hurt you like this!!!
We really do like you!!!

(Not trying to burn. That was an honest plea.)

Let's go Ohio!!!!

Naima Abdulkadir
02-10-2009, 02:37 PM
You guys should get an award for trash talking, you guys can trash talk like crazy.

Adib Contractor
02-10-2009, 02:39 PM
You guys should get an award for trash talking, you guys can trash talk like crazy.
I think Tayybites are proud of this, unfortunately.

May both of your Qabaa'il sell out your classes, and then some! Ameen.

HalaTayybah
02-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Of course you can brag about that. You guys had one weekend seminar and Shams had 2 wknds, I said this before and I'll say again, it's not hard finding people that want to take the class if it's one weekend, but it's harder to get people to 2 wknds. I believe Shams won that game and not tayyiba.Yes, but Shams started out with 500+ for their first class (which was a double weekender) so it was expected for them to have at least 300 for TB double weekender.
So in fact Tayybah, did win it. Walhamdulillah.

Anti_Shaytan
02-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Can someone pleae tell me what a "watermelon" is?!?

Why all this talk and BOTH of you only have 100 combined yet?

Tayyibah, if you think 30 something is bad, stop getting happy for being a couple up on them:)

Tayyibah will Hayl!

Hala
02-10-2009, 03:12 PM
Naima, sorry to break it to you, but Hayl's losing now! No trash talking until you're at least above them in the polls.

Imtiaz
02-10-2009, 03:48 PM

Why all this talk and BOTH of you only have 100 combined yet?

Tayyibah, if you think 30 something is bad, stop getting happy for being a couple up on them:)

Tayyibah will Hayl!You should be more concerned about LOG #'s then ours

mujahideenryder
02-10-2009, 04:05 PM
so basically you countered roti with another lesser known bread...good job !

roti > enjeeri

but

chappati > roti

but

dhall poori > chappati

Anti_Shaytan
02-10-2009, 04:10 PM
You should be more concerned about LOG #'s then ours

Yes Sir!

But we should all be concerned with each others #s, because we want to see each other succeed (hopefully), that's all.

(Back to minding my own business)

Adib Contractor
02-10-2009, 04:18 PM

The fruit of Citrullus lanatus

Anti_Shaytan
02-10-2009, 04:52 PM
The fruit of Citrullus lanatus

Say werd...

sabrun_jamilun
02-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Ya Tayybah the world is going to be a witness to our victory (http://forums.almaghrib.org/showpost.php?p=367392&postcount=12) ;) .. wohoooo!

Riyadh
02-11-2009, 12:41 AM
Don't issue a challenge you KNOW you CAN'T win.
Ya Ameer, perhaps they are right; we shouldn't issue a challenge we cannot win in...(pause for dramatic effect)...LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL..Hayl humours me with their fantasy talk. I'm checking your numbers daily...I don't see much going on there on your polls. We'll be waiting for you at the finish line insha'Allah.http://forums.almaghrib.org/images/icons/icon10.gif If I may be so bold as to suggest...now is a good time to bring your teammates Majd and Wasat into this competition. TEAM 1 vs. TEAM 5.

faiso
02-11-2009, 08:09 AM
hmmm your pretty funny do you know? like I've said earlier wait till the actual time comes my Qabiilah will win. but than again we always like to mislead our opponents.

P.S. by the way our Qabeelah just happens to have a secret weapon in store for you guys and we’ve decided to reveal our weapon on the last minute. We also decides to delude yo to thinking u guys have the upper hand. So have fun cuz it WILL NOT LAST that long ^_^

HalaTayybah
02-11-2009, 12:06 PM
hmmm your pretty funny do you know? like I've said earlier wait till the actual time comes my Qabiilah will win. but than again we always like to mislead our opponents.

P.S. by the way our Qabeelah just happens to have a secret weapon in store for you guys and we’ve decided to reveal our weapon on the last minute. We also decides to delude yo to thinking u guys have the upper hand. So have fun cuz it WILL NOT LAST that long ^_^

Wait, what Qabeelah are you talking about?
Ansar's not in this.
Poor Hailers, getting confused....

Nadeem R
02-11-2009, 12:49 PM
i just wanted a thumb war...and you guys have turned this global!

faiso
02-11-2009, 03:12 PM
I apologies if you can not read cuz it clearly says that I’m Qabeelat Hayl NOW and FOREVER. If you guys are that afraid than you shouldn't have challenged us in the first place. Does it matter if someone from ansar or Qabeelat Wasat comments on our behalf? They can clearly see that you guys will lose :D. It’s just a matter of time. If you guys want to quit now plz be my guest, give up before you guys are humiliated :p.

Qabeelat Hayl Rocks

And Qabeelat Tayybah.... ^_^

Hala
02-11-2009, 03:29 PM
Okay, to turn this into more of a beneficial discussion (not that thumb wars aren't : ) how about Tayybah explain to us how they have 20 paid so early on? Have you guys started completing p10's yet?

Haylers, how did you manage to host your largest double weekend seminar last month, and how do you plan to make sure those students return for the next class?

Let's share some marketing techniques. Remember, whatever advice you give that benefits someone else, inshaAllah you will share in the reward.

May Allah grant us tawfeeq, ameen.

Kaltham
02-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Okay, to turn this into more of a beneficial discussion (not that thumb wars aren't : ) how about Tayybah explain to us how they have 20 paid so early on? Have you guys started completing p10's yet?

Haylers, how did you manage to host your largest double weekend seminar last month, and how do you plan to make sure those students return for the next class?

Let's share some marketing techniques. Remember, whatever advice you give that benefits someone else, inshaAllah you will share in the reward.

May Allah grant us tawfeeq, ameen.I guess we can share some tips, in hopes that Tayybah would actually try right! :)

For Heavenly Hues, we were desperate... and what do we do when we are desperate? Turn back to Allah, in dua, istighfar, righteous deeds, expecting nothing but success insha Allah.

P10 was totally in power too! Some of the sisters really created urgency in the way they marketed it to people... saying something like: "I'm completing this p10 by noon tomorrow, I can not guarentee a spot for you and I don't know if another one will be formed. This saves you $40! So, do you want to take it, now?" Masha Allah that really worked... Walaahi I remember one auntie cried because we told her she can bring half the money in the morning... she made so much dua for us!

So, the plan is that we go back to those people first before marketing to anyone new!

Fi Amaani'Laah

Nadeem R
02-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Okay, to turn this into more of a beneficial discussion (not that thumb wars aren't : ) how about Tayybah explain to us how they have 20 paid so early on? they are ALL ilmRush!

iss ME! zahweee!
02-11-2009, 06:55 PM
I hope that Tayybah loses by 1 person or somethingthat was a low blow

Kaltham
02-11-2009, 07:06 PM
^^ i hope that was not offensive sis... That was definitely not 'i hope you lose', just a 'i hope hayl wins this while tayybah is still great!'.. I hope i'm not misunderstood :). Seerah was such an amazing class so insha Allah you guys surpass your potential!

Fi Amaani'Laah

Naima Abdulkadir
02-12-2009, 10:16 AM
I guess we can share some tips, in hopes that Tayybah would actually try right! :)

For Heavenly Hues, we were desperate... and what do we do when we are desperate? Turn back to Allah, in dua, istighfar, righteous deeds, expecting nothing but success insha Allah.

P10 was totally in power too! Some of the sisters really created urgency in the way they marketed it to people... saying something like: "I'm completing this p10 by noon tomorrow, I can not guarentee a spot for you and I don't know if another one will be formed. This saves you $40! So, do you want to take it, now?" Masha Allah that really worked... Walaahi I remember one auntie cried because we told her she can bring half the money in the morning... she made so much dua for us!

So, the plan is that we go back to those people first before marketing to anyone new!

I certainly expect Hayl to win this joint! But I hope that Tayybah loses by 1 person or something!

Fi Amaani'Laah

InshaAllah they will.

iss ME! zahweee!
02-12-2009, 12:05 PM
\ / \ /

HalaTayybah
02-12-2009, 01:17 PM
Kids, calm down!!!

I call a cease-fire (or cease-talking) in this thread until at least one crew gets past 100.

Until then, let's go do some work!

Adib Contractor
02-12-2009, 01:26 PM
100 paid

ilmseeker
02-12-2009, 01:30 PM
Make chai, not war.
lol

Hala
02-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Kids, calm down!!!

I call a cease-fire (or cease-talking) in this thread until at least one crew gets past 100.

oh em gee, Hala, I was thinking the exact same thing!!!

100 paid!

Nadeem R
02-12-2009, 01:55 PM
24 more!

HalaTayybah
02-12-2009, 06:45 PM
oh em gee, Hala, I was thinking the exact same thing!!!

100 paid!Name twins!

Ok, that was really corny.

Kaltham
02-12-2009, 11:46 PM
Kids, calm down!!!

I think this is a good challenge! Let's seeeee! Tayybah looks closer to it, but can Hayl work some Halal Magic?

Bismillah...

Fi Amaani'Laah

Naima Abdulkadir
02-15-2009, 09:06 PM
MashAllah we have almost 100 registered. Good job Hayl.

iss ME! zahweee!
02-15-2009, 11:00 PM
wow that was a huge jump masha-Allah!!!! did you guys have an event or something? and how come the paid numbers stayed the same :(

Hala
02-15-2009, 11:02 PM
I'm guessing there aren't as many ilmrush-ees in Hayl and people are putting together p10 groups. And the rise is probably because of people who registered on paper and were just put in the system.

Kaltham
02-15-2009, 11:45 PM
wow that was a huge jump masha-Allah!!!! did you guys have an event or something? and how come the paid numbers stayed the same :(
That was just the people me and two other sisters were sure are taking the class... And yeah, our paid will go up when we start collecting money for p10... Masha Allah though, a lot of nyers with the ilmrush card! Lot's of ilm in store for ya'll! [btw, i had the pleasure of meeting your sister, i'll start working with her in 2 weeks insha Allah :) you should come for Fiqh of Salah, we'd love to meet you]

Fi Amaani'Laah

HalaTayybah
02-16-2009, 01:01 AM
Haylers!!!
Mashallah. Can't wait for the paid numbers to come in. This 97 has me curious...

(I just wanna say, I'm loving the change in tone on both ends!! Alhamdulillah.)

faiso
02-16-2009, 10:08 AM
Wow I'm just so very happy that both sides are on top of their game. mash'allah i am proud of our brothers and sisters and an advise to both team i suggest that when you guys go and try to represent Al-Maghrib, that you should go in groups of three at least;because that way the people could see how we are one and that these classes are really something.

Nadeem R
02-17-2009, 07:54 AM
MashaAllah great work Hayl!!! But, I must warn you, we have a secret weapon..

Naima Abdulkadir
02-17-2009, 09:41 AM
If you have a secret weapon then we have bigger weapons than you, so bring it on.

faiso
02-17-2009, 11:07 AM
thats fine by us, but you are not the only with secret weapons ^_^
so let the secret weapon war begin if it hasn't already began at your side.

Hala
02-17-2009, 11:13 AM
thats fine by us, but you are not the only with secret weapons ^_^
so let the secret weapon war begin if it hasn't already began at your side. uh-oh! You posted in pink faiso!

faiso
02-17-2009, 11:22 AM
uh-oh! You posted in pink faiso!

HEY I'M NEW HERE SO TELL ME IS PINK LIKE A BAD COLOR TO CHOOSE?? PLZ IF ITS A JOKE, THAN IT ISN'TAGOOD ONE (SINCE ITS ON ME)CUZ IBUT SERIOSLY IS PINK BAD??

Hala
02-17-2009, 11:24 AM
HEY I'M NEW HERE SO TELL ME IS PINK LIKE A BAD COLOR TO CHOOSE?? PLZ IF ITS A JOKE, THAN IT ISN'TAGOOD ONE (SINCE ITS ON ME)CUZ IBUT SERIOSLY IS PINK BAD??:) I'm only kidding. I say that because there's a sister on the forums who always writes in pink so your posts look similar now.

ummahtulislam
02-17-2009, 11:25 AM
HEY I'M NEW HERE SO TELL ME IS PINK LIKE A BAD COLOR TO CHOOSE?? PLZ IF ITS A JOKE, THAN IT ISN'TAGOOD ONE (SINCE ITS ON ME)CUZ IBUT SERIOSLY IS PINK BAD??
lol no no pink is not bad. I think what that person meant is that there's another user who is very much KNOWN for her pink writing :P

faiso
02-17-2009, 11:29 AM
hahahahahhaha i hope you guys are havinga good laugh now ^_^ but ok than thats cool i will start using purple instead.

p.s. are there ppl known for purple cuz if thats there color then i gotta leave it to them lol

Hala
02-17-2009, 11:30 AM
hahahahahhaha i hope you guys are havinga good laugh now ^_^ but ok than thats cool i will start using purple instead.

p.s. are there ppl known for purple cuz if thats there color then i gotta leave it to them lolThere's another sister, but her shade is different. I like this one faiso!

Naima Abdulkadir
02-17-2009, 11:45 AM
Hahahaha Faiso let's just say Pink belongs to another sister, so you chose another color inshaAllah :D j/k

brother_bruce
02-17-2009, 12:10 PM
although, it may be permissible to use it if the niyyah is to cause confusion within Tayybah's ranks...

brother_bruce
02-17-2009, 12:13 PM
because sometimes, confusion is fun...

sabrun_jamilun
02-17-2009, 06:28 PM
There's another sister, but her shade is different. I like this one faiso!Actually there are 2 sisters with this color already ;) ... How about olive green or maroon both with "Century Gothic" font, Faiso ?

faiso
02-17-2009, 07:00 PM
There's another sister, but her shade is different. I like this one faiso!
You guys are so funny why are all of you guys gaining up on me huh? This was supposed to be a competition not messing with faiso.

p.s. I hope you guys are happy instead of being nice by saying things like “oh sis that’s cool, have what ever color you want” you guys say “that color is taken and that and that” well I have news for all of you guys pink and purple weren’t made for those people that use it ok. ^_^ just in case I will be using orange and even if someone has that I don’t want to hear it. I repeat I don’t wanna hear it. So laugh for now…

iss ME! zahweee!
02-17-2009, 07:08 PM
sooooooooo how bout them numbers eh....

faiso
02-17-2009, 07:10 PM
Please..the colors......ahhhh

I like the purple, Faiso! please don't use pink, uff it hurts my eyes. :( (zahwee's gonna get a kick out of this).

So which qabeelah shall I root for....
How can you ask that question ^_^ you can clearly see buddy that Insh’allah we will win and I know that the next qabeelah would be happy for us so yeah root for us. They would want that. lol

faiso
02-17-2009, 07:13 PM
sooooooooo how bout them numbers eh....

yeah i know right wats wrong guys, where is all that talk that you guys will win insh'allah i pray that you guys get close to us at least a little more ^_^

iss ME! zahweee!
02-17-2009, 07:17 PM
yeah i know right wats wrong guys, where is all that talk that you guys will win insh'allah i pray that you guys get close to us at least a little more ^_^sorry sis.. look a bit closer
paid numbers are a better estimate of how many people will attend.. those are the numbers to look at
and both qabaail need to increase them insha-Allah

plus i read somewhere you're aiming for 300? wow.. maybe we should close this thread now for such low goals...

faiso
02-17-2009, 07:34 PM
plus i read somewhere you're aiming for 300? wow.. maybe we should close this thread now for such low goals...
[/QUOTE]
Sorry sis but I don't remember saying that and as for the paid we will come around insh’allh so I hope our opponents don’t think they might have a chance at winning, but insh’allah they will have people attending their classes and I hope it all filled, but as for the winner …… You tell me the answer the next time I ask you^_^

iss ME! zahweee!
02-17-2009, 07:38 PM
as for the winner …… You tell me the answer the next time I ask you^_^
you've got yourself a deal sis ;)

lol siratul.. come on that was nothing.. it gets harsh when me and naima have a go at each other... isn't that right naima jaan :p

HalaTayybah
02-17-2009, 07:39 PM
Sorry sis but I don't remember saying that and as for the paid we will come around insh’allh so I hope our opponents don’t think they might have a chance at winning, but insh’allah they will have people attending their classes and I hope it all filled, but as for the winner …… You tell me the answer the next time I ask you^_^Sorry but as per this (http://forums.almaghrib.org/showpost.php?p=368098&postcount=146) post (in this very thread), you'll see that there is yet to be a winner so let's not get too excited.
And I think Sr. Zahwee was referring to this (http://forums.almaghrib.org/showthread.php?t=32178).

faiso
02-17-2009, 07:55 PM
[QUOTE=HalaTayybah]Sorry but as per this (http://forums.almaghrib.org/showpost.php?p=368098&postcount=146) post (in this very thread), you'll see that there is yet to be a winner so let's not get too excited.
And I think Sr. Zahwee was referring to this (http://forums.almaghrib.org/showthread.php?t=32178).
:)[/QUOTE

of course we know^_^ we are just making it a bit more fun, so that way each team tries their best. And by the way this is for a good cause and sorry if someone took it the wrong way, it just that I love competitions and I sometimes get carried away so yeah. BOTH sides won’t be claiming any victory till the actual day comes. How about that?^_^

Naima Abdulkadir
02-17-2009, 09:40 PM
sorry sis.. look a bit closer
paid numbers are a better estimate of how many people will attend.. those are the numbers to look at
and both qabaail need to increase them insha-Allah

In case I remember your last class had about 250? so that would mean you guys didn't do a good job getting people to come.

Afiya
02-17-2009, 09:40 PM
p.s. are there ppl known for purple cuz if thats there color then i gotta leave it to them lollol... your new font color is good... very unique
and alhumdulillah not taken by a Tayybite =)

btw I must say very impressive jump in your registered numbers Hayl...
enjoy the temporary lead... it won't last for long =)

Naima Abdulkadir
02-17-2009, 09:41 PM
you've got yourself a deal sis ;)

lol siratul.. come on that was nothing.. it gets harsh when me and naima have a go at each other... isn't that right naima jaan :p

I actually like it :D

iss ME! zahweee!
02-17-2009, 09:51 PM
In case I remember your last class had about 250? so that would mean you guys didn't do a good job getting people to come.yea well our GOAL was much higher.. alhamdulillah at whatever number we attained...
here's what i'm thinking: if your GOAL is so low.. what will your numbers be???

don't get offended peeps.. just aim higher.. think better of yourself!

Naima Abdulkadir
02-17-2009, 09:53 PM
yea well our GOAL was much higher.. alhamdulillah at whatever number we attained...
here's what i'm thinking: if your GOAL is so low.. what will your numbers be???

don't get offended peeps.. just aim higher.. think better of yourself!

I am happy :D

Hala
02-17-2009, 09:55 PM
Well considering their last class was the largest ever held in Hayl (207ish), I think 300 is reasonable. [And that was without an Ameer and followed a 50ish student seminar (TB) LAST summer!!!]

aaaand, if I'm not mistaken, Hayl's performance is the highest of all the qaba'ail in the group teams. (percentage wise)

don't ask me how I just happen to know these things...

Naima Abdulkadir
02-17-2009, 09:56 PM
Everyone wants to compete with Hayl, I wonder why :)

iss ME! zahweee!
02-17-2009, 10:03 PM
yea i'm still wondering too

Naima Abdulkadir
02-17-2009, 10:03 PM
Because you guys couldn't go for Majd or Shams maybe. Oh and Durbah.

iss ME! zahweee!
02-17-2009, 10:04 PM
i think it was more for kicks :D

Naima Abdulkadir
02-17-2009, 10:05 PM
I don't know, but I wonder why :)

iss ME! zahweee!
02-17-2009, 10:15 PM
well i can tell you this.. we clearly didn't know what we were getting into in terms of the cupcake battle lol.. you've been a pleasant surprise :)

and speaking of cupcakes.. did you get to make any today? :D

Nadeem R
02-18-2009, 09:00 AM
Back on top! Who will hit 200 first?

Imtiaz
02-18-2009, 09:18 AM
Back on top! Who will hit 200 first?
i dunno - but i'll hit the 200th if you want :D

iss ME! zahweee!
02-18-2009, 10:07 AM
err what if it's a sister?
so.... 21 more by when ya ameer? saturday, sunday?

Nadeem R
02-18-2009, 10:17 AM
Goal is 150 by the end of the month iSa....EASY

iss ME! zahweee!
02-18-2009, 10:26 AM
alright, we call this 46 in 10 (46 peeps in 10 days!!)
this is where we leave hayl in the dust ;)

Naima Abdulkadir
02-18-2009, 10:29 AM
^^^Dream on my dear :)

iss ME! zahweee!
02-18-2009, 10:36 AM
^^^Dream on my dear :)just be sure to bring it sista!

Naima Abdulkadir
02-18-2009, 10:45 AM
just be sure to bring it sista!I'll make sure to bring it all :D

iss ME! zahweee!
02-18-2009, 10:47 AM
I'll make sure to bring it all :Ddoes "ALL" include cupcakes? :D

Naima Abdulkadir
02-18-2009, 11:01 AM
does "ALL" include cupcakes? :DI think we already did that.

iss ME! zahweee!
02-18-2009, 01:15 PM
yes but i'm still waiting to see YOUR cupcakes my dear :p

Naima Abdulkadir
02-18-2009, 01:22 PM
yes but i'm still waiting to see YOUR cupcakes my dear :p

You will soon inshaAllah. But I'll admit there is no way I can compete with you when it comes to cupcakes, but maybe I make better desi food than you hahah :D

iss ME! zahweee!
02-18-2009, 01:29 PM
You will soon inshaAllah. But I'll admit there is no way I can compete with you when it comes to cupcakes, but maybe I make better desi food than you hahah :D
LOL ya naima i will totally give you that
i'm not even desi when it comes to food.. that's when i switch over to "i'm italian!"

HalaTayybah
02-18-2009, 01:51 PM
In case I remember your last class had about 250? so that would mean you guys didn't do a good job getting people to come.No, actually 250 means we sold out. There was simply no space for anymore people. (I also recall Majd, Durbah and Shams having the same problem.)

And are you sure you really wanna go that route, anyhow?

Naima Abdulkadir
02-18-2009, 01:54 PM
No, actually 250 means we sold out. There was simply no space for anymore people. (I also recall Majd, Durbah and Shams having the same problem.)

And are you sure you really wanna go that route, anyhow?
(I don't wish to remind you that 250 > 207......Sorry....)
Last I checked NY had ten times more Muslims than Columbus, not to mention more wealthy ;)

iss ME! zahweee!
02-18-2009, 02:00 PM
Last I checked NY had ten times more Muslims than Columbus, not to mention more wealthy ;)naima you're SO gonna get it for that....!

but about your statement.. SO NOT TRUE on both accounts! our cost of living is wayyyyyyy more!
you peeps are chillin in $400 appartments!! LOL

HalaTayybah
02-18-2009, 02:01 PM
Last I checked NY had ten times more Muslims than Columbus, not to mention more wealthy ;)
LoL. Where did this wealthy myth come from?? We have to spend the second we get, whereas you guys get to save up longer. (Ask the college kids about that.)

And Haile, instead of talking on the forums let's spend our time trying to get 10 paid!!!

We want to take you seriously but it's been more than a week (10 days!) already!!

Come OOONNNNN!!!!

Naima Abdulkadir
02-18-2009, 02:05 PM
LoL. Where did this wealthy myth come from?? We have to spend the second we get, whereas you guys get to save up longer. (Ask the college kids about that.)

And Haile, instead of talking on the forums let's spend our time trying to get 10 paid!!!

We want to take you seriously but it's been more than a week (10 days!) already!!

Come OOONNNNN!!!!

Let's just say sources close to you ;). Tayybiah wouldn't challenge us unless they know how serious we are :D

iss ME! zahweee!
02-18-2009, 02:06 PM
Let's just say sources close to you ;). Tayybiah wouldn't challenge us unless they know how serious we are :Ddude i don't know about seriousness.. but in fiestiness you're definitely funner than the other qabaa'il

Naima Abdulkadir
02-18-2009, 02:06 PM
naima you're SO gonna get it for that....!

but about your statement.. SO NOT TRUE on both accounts! our cost of living is wayyyyyyy more!
you peeps are chillin in $400 appartments!! LOL

It's acually less than that sometimes, you should come check it out. We also have cows and horses ;)

HalaTayybah
02-18-2009, 02:09 PM
Tayybah wouldn't challenge us unless they know how serious we are :DIn all seriousness, 7 paid out of 100+ doesn't look very serious....

(I say this cuz I care, Naima.)

Naima Abdulkadir
02-18-2009, 02:12 PM
In all seriousness, 7 paid out of 100+ doesn't look very serious....

(I say this cuz I care, Naima.)
Like another sister mentioned earlier, we like surprising others.

You guys are lucky because everyone that's paid is using their ilmrush card, we're poor we can't afford it.

iss ME! zahweee!
02-18-2009, 02:14 PM
LOL you're not poor if you come to almaghrib!! :p

Naima Abdulkadir
02-18-2009, 02:15 PM
LOL you're not poor if you come to almaghrib!! :p

LOL maybe not :D

sabrun_jamilun
02-18-2009, 03:05 PM
not to mention more wealthy ;)
ok. that was a good laugh :D

Riyadh
02-20-2009, 09:59 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum,

how's the thumb war coming along?

------
Note: If Tayybah could add one more teammate to team HIT, it would definitely be Hayl. Ma sha Allah, they bring passion and zeal to the forums and they take part in the thursday night paltalk sessions.http://forums.almaghrib.org/images/icons/icon14.gif Hopefully insha'Allah, this competition will boost Hayl up to the number 1 spot in the U.S...and Tayybah to the long awaited number one spot overall.

Naima Abdulkadir
02-20-2009, 10:09 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum,

how's the thumb war coming along?

------
Note: If Tayybah could add one more teammate to team HIT, it would definitely be Hayl. Ma sha Allah, they bring passion and zeal to the forums and they take part in the thursday night paltalk sessions.http://forums.almaghrib.org/images/icons/icon14.gif Hopefully insha'Allah, this competition will boost Hayl up to the number 1 spot in the U.S...and Tayybah to the long awaited number one spot overall.

We'll take number 1 in the US.

Sr. Ayan Sahal
02-20-2009, 10:14 PM
I am wondering how you guys are doing the polling? do we vote? or whenever someone registers they get added?

HAYL!!!

Naima Abdulkadir
02-20-2009, 10:22 PM
I am wondering how you guys are doing the polling? do we vote? or whenever someone registers they get added?

HAYL!!!

We add anytime someone registers.

Nadeem R
02-24-2009, 02:42 PM
Tayybah is STILL in the lead...wazzup Hayl? Wanna give up?

Ammar AlShukry
02-24-2009, 02:45 PM
I think Mass should get thrown in this mix...same exact dates as Tayybah and similar numbers

Kaltham
02-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Tayybah is STILL in the lead...wazzup Hayl? Wanna give up? You have got to be kidding, brother! Fa sabrun jameel!

I agree with Mass being added, we can handle the Britts insha Allah!

Fi Amaani'Laah

Nadeem R
02-24-2009, 03:00 PM
I'll start making excuses for why Hayl is trailing:

1. TIMEZONE, they're behind us :D

Kaltham
02-24-2009, 03:07 PM
^^^^ Very funny... I'm laughing at the thought of the Ameer having to change the title of the list to: Why Hayl is Leading! I'll have a list prepared for you insha Allah!

Fi Amaani'Laah

Adib Contractor
02-24-2009, 03:10 PM
I'll start making excuses for why Hayl is trailing:

1. TIMEZONE, they're behind us :D

Ohio is in the same timezone as NY.

Nadeem R
02-24-2009, 03:14 PM
Ohio is in the same timezone as NY.really? I stand corrected..lemme find other excuses then

Kaltham
02-24-2009, 03:17 PM
really? I stand corrected..lemme find other excuses then Unfortunately I can not sit around here and wait for a funny list! I'll check 'em out lata! I gotta go print some registration papers for Fiqh of Salah! But you should keep writing the list! :)

Fi Amaani'Laah

Nadeem R
02-24-2009, 03:26 PM
OOOH...I see...Hayl has actually never outnumbered us in a seminar (I just checked). So think you can make it a first Hayl? I mean you ARE coming off your highest attendance ever :D, trailing us by only 65 students!!! [269 @ Route 114 for Tayybah vs. 204 @ Heavenly Hues for Hayl]

HalaTayybah
02-24-2009, 09:20 PM
I mean you ARE coming off your highest attendance ever :D, trailing us by only 65 students!!! [269 @ Route 114 for Tayybah vs. 204 @ Heavenly Hues for Hayl]
For reals?
Mashallah, Haylers!
And mabrook on getting to 10!!
(Honestly, not mocking. Just patiently waiting for your numbers' spurt.)

Mass has A Heart Serene; the class Tayybah is waiting for...
It would be interesting..
What do ye say, Brummies?

Naima Abdulkadir
02-25-2009, 01:46 PM
Br. Ramjanee :D you'll regret you challeneged Hayl.

iss ME! zahweee!
02-25-2009, 03:27 PM
Br. Ramjanee :D you'll regret you challeneged Hayl.
...says the qabeelah that shows they can talk but as of yet has not shown any sort of walk... :D

Umm Muhsin
02-25-2009, 04:37 PM
For reals?
Mashallah, Haylers!
And mabrook on getting to 10!!
(Honestly, not mocking. Just patiently waiting for your numbers' spurt.)

Mass has A Heart Serene; the class Tayybah is waiting for...
It would be interesting..
What do ye say, Brummies?*whispers* Mass are from Bradford (Bradfordians? lol).
Brummies are from Birmingham - the Midlands :)

Naima Abdulkadir
02-25-2009, 05:35 PM
...says the qabeelah that shows they can talk but as of yet has not shown any sort of walk... :D

Since when did your name become Ramjane? :D

Stop being a lawyer :)

HalaTayybah
02-25-2009, 07:17 PM
*whispers* Mass are from Bradford (Bradfordians? lol).
Brummies are from Birmingham - the Midlands :)LoL. Sorry. I really gotta get to know my UK geography.
Jazak Allah khair.
I just really wanted to say Brummies. Next time inshallah.

Afiya
03-07-2009, 10:42 PM
this poll needs to be updated... both our registration and paid numbers have gone up alhumdulillah

Nadeem R
03-08-2009, 04:53 PM
updated!

iss ME! zahweee!
03-08-2009, 10:16 PM
now that's juicy
alhamdulillah

Nadeem R
03-11-2009, 11:09 AM
we jumped up another 9!

iss ME! zahweee!
03-11-2009, 12:40 PM
hey if you squint just right, you can see hayl in the far distance behind us..

*waves @ hayl* :D

lol that should rile them up for a few more registrations insha-Allah :D

Nadeem R
03-13-2009, 04:28 PM
....+4!

Nadeem R
04-09-2009, 01:42 PM
c'mon Hayl!!!
You are right below us... if you wanna move up the ladder, those numbers are going to have to start moving.

Kaltham
04-14-2009, 05:16 PM
c'mon Hayl!!!
You are right below us... if you wanna move up the ladder, those numbers are going to have to start moving.

Very embarrassing indeed! I'm so proud of Tayybah, and disappointed that I was not able to carry out my promises! Life happened! And I hate making excuses, but insha Allah I hope next time I make promises I can fulfill!

In the bright side of things: in 2 days we both have classes, may Allah put baraka in our numbers and benefit us immensely with the knowledge, bi idhni Allah!

Fi Amaani'Laah

Nadeem R
04-14-2009, 05:44 PM
Don't give up! Push your Free Friday!

Anti_Shaytan
04-14-2009, 05:49 PM
I don't know what you guys are talking about...it seems like Hayl is in position to take over right about now.

Riyadh
04-16-2009, 09:01 AM
Just the opportunity Hayl was looking for! Defeat Tayybah one more time!

Tayybah has no idea the kinda competition they are facing! Question of the Week:

WILL HAYL PREVAIL?

iss ME! zahweee!
04-16-2009, 11:00 AM
can someone please update hayl's paid numbers?

Nadeem R
04-17-2009, 11:45 AM
UPDATED!

Anti_Shaytan
04-17-2009, 11:51 AM
MashaAllah! I knew Hayl wouldn't dissapoint AND they still have Free Friday. I hope Tayybah doesn't think they've won anything yet.

Nadeem R
04-17-2009, 12:01 PM
MashaAllah! I knew Hayl wouldn't dissapoint AND they still have Free Friday. I hope Tayybah doesn't think they've won anything yet.I love you man.

iss ME! zahweee!
04-17-2009, 12:18 PM
masha-Allah hayl's rockin it!!!
insha-Allah after free friday you'll get loads more registrants

Anti_Shaytan
04-17-2009, 12:53 PM
I love you man.Awww I wooove you too.

Hala
04-17-2009, 01:25 PM
MashaAllah Hayl! Following up your largest double-weekend seminar ever (HH), with what looks like your second largest double-weekend ever.

Me thinks Columbus has a special place for sh Yaser.

Naima Abdulkadir
04-18-2009, 10:53 PM
Could someone please update this. I think we have over 200 by now.

Anti_Shaytan
04-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Let's hear those final numbers!

Nadeem R
04-20-2009, 01:36 PM
updated

Naima Abdulkadir
04-20-2009, 01:41 PM
updated
Its not updated yet because I know for sure we had 200 or more...

Hala
04-20-2009, 01:51 PM
Its not updated yet because I know for sure we had 200 or more...lol. I told you Naima, the number will stay the same until your reg head mails the new payments and on site registration to HQ.

Naima Abdulkadir
04-20-2009, 01:52 PM
lol. I told you Naima, the number will stay the same until your reg head mails the new payments and on site registration to HQ.
I had no idea, oh well we'll have to wait til next week then right.