hadeel
10-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Al Salaam Aleekum!
ya banu Winnipeg, where is the noise?

bint.khizer
10-03-2009, 02:02 AM
*Nasr speaks,

all praise is for allah!

i think shaykh muhammad grew up in winnipeg, and he said something about calgary makes him feel very nostalgic, bringing back memories of his childhood. im sure he would love to bring his knowledge home once again!

lets get another WESTERN Qabeelah, show em how its done! Insha-allah

sarakm
10-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Alhamdulilah !!! I am so excited about getting AM here. Winterpeg is gonna rock this thread InshaAllah.

Common team make some noise !!!! Lets bring AM to our city !!! InshaAllah

Sarah Mushtaq
10-03-2009, 10:25 AM
MashaAllah, welcome aboard Banu Winnepeg! I'm loving the Canadian representation alhamdulillah :) May Allah swt grant you success in this life and the next! Ameen! :D

No.1 AlMaghrib Fan
10-03-2009, 07:04 PM
more canadians? subhanallah :D

may Allah keep you strong and turn you into a qabeelah :)

azmahmoud
10-05-2009, 11:35 AM
Yes there is a lot of noise, last Friday and the one before was our first two meeting.

good number of Volunteers showed up, and the number is growing, Alhamdolellah.

wannabebrown
10-05-2009, 05:26 PM
WOOOOOOOOOO!!! Let's Bring AlMaghrib to Winnipeg inshAllah. :)

Batool
10-05-2009, 10:55 PM
Assalaamu alikum,

Wannabebrown! This is great that we can look forward to Almaghrib here, insha'Allah.

sarakm
10-07-2009, 12:43 PM
HUGE thanks on behalf of banu winnipeg to AM team for setting up our folder !!!
InshaAllah soon Winnipeg will join AM family as well along with other qabail's ameen

khylullah
10-07-2009, 02:53 PM
Mabrook bany winnipeg.

Pegger
10-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Yeah! AlMaghrib in Winnipeg! I'm all for helping out with this! I'm visiting for a few weeks from Calgary and will def help in collaborating ideas!
May Allah swt make it successful InshaAllah!

Asmaa Abdul Hameed
10-15-2009, 12:00 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Alhamdulilah !!! I am so excited about getting AM here. Winterpeg is gonna rock this thread InshaAllah.

Common team make some noise !!!! Lets bring AM to our city !!! InshaAllah
Walaikumasalaam wa rahmatullaah

Wish you all the success sister. You guys will rock it inshaAllaah just you wait :D

Sis.Hodan
11-01-2009, 07:23 AM
Bismillah
i pray you all become a successful qabeelah
No real reason why you shouldn't hey
Infact, Im sure its where Sheikh Muhammad Alshareef was brought up

faisel
11-23-2009, 10:59 PM
I thought Winnipeg wanted AlMaghrib? Where's the excitement? Passion? Energy? Or is everyone already hibernating?

You want it, you got make some noise!

sarakm
11-24-2009, 06:50 PM
^ InshaAllah akhi .. make dua .. getting my team ready to rock this folder inshaAllah =)

Sis.Hodan
11-26-2009, 02:30 PM
Bismillah,

^ InshaAllah akhi .. make dua .. getting my team ready to rock this folder inshaAllah =)Sister, are you the Ameerah for this banu?
Or has has still not been decided...

sarakm
11-27-2009, 12:03 AM
Bismillah,

Sister, are you the Ameerah for this banu?
Or has has still not been decided...It's not decided yet ukhti, inshaAllah soon we'll have the ameerah =)
We are VERY eager to bring AM to Winnipeg..make dua for us .. we need em

Sis.Hodan
11-27-2009, 05:08 AM
We are VERY eager to bring AM to Winnipeg..make dua for us .. we need em
-We shall all be making dua for you indeed!
oh yeah, Eid Mubarak Banu Winnipeg!!!

Mahada
11-28-2009, 12:15 AM
Asalamu Alaikum Wr, Eid Mubarak to all my Brothers and Sisters in Islam. I pray that Allah (SWT) continues to shower His blessings and mercy on you and your families and may He (SWT) make journey to bring AM here to Winnipeg easy and successful... Ameen.

Mahada
11-28-2009, 12:39 AM
***AM IN WINNIPEG… DEFINITELY WHAT WE NEED…
INSHA’ALLAH IT WILL HAPPEN***

Zahraah
11-29-2009, 01:58 PM
Alhamdulillah things are working out great !!! Good job everyone, let's keep up the hard work, and make this happen InshaAllah :)

Mahada
11-29-2009, 08:54 PM
Yaaaaa... we pulled it off... with hard work and sacrifice... Insha'allah it will pay off. I wanna thank everyone for all their hard work and patience... Insha'allah Allah (SWT) will reward us all...

Mahada
11-29-2009, 08:55 PM
AM IN WINNIPEG!!!

Hafsa A
12-15-2009, 01:35 PM
YAY! Another Canadian city! How cool are we eh??

But jokes aside, subhannallah it wasn't far off ago that Edmonton was in your place. I would suggest you make lots of dua and bring a looot of hype through marketing (emailing family, friends, facebook, going to local masjids, holding promo events, bakesales) and then finally put your trust in Allah and see it happen. Oh and i forgot the most important aspect of almaghrib- very dedicated volunteers who are willing and able to help in any way they can. Inshallah i hope it happens for y'all.

COME ON NOW!! BRING ALMAGHRIB TO WINNIPEG!!

p.s. at least now i have another reason to come here, not just to visit my brother.

Zeinab Alimire
12-15-2009, 11:08 PM
Alhamdulliah ... AM is on the way hopefully inshallah ..we should increase our duas daily and allah will grant us for the hard that we are doing.

Ameeen