PDA

View Full Version : Introduce yourself

Mariam Jarkas
11-25-2009, 11:35 PM
salam alaykum everyone...

my name is mariam jarkas...i'm from syria...however i am living in winnipeg...and like many people in winnipeg i am excited about the idea of having al mighrib here...inshaALLAH we will be able to accomplish this goal....I know that there are a group of people who are willing to spend time and effort, and ALLAH will help them Inshaa2...

btw...i made this new thread cuz i could reply to the other...sorry. don't know why

SALAMZ!!!!!

sarakm
11-27-2009, 12:02 AM
Walaikum Assalam Mariam !!!

wohoo..we have the team posting now.. =)
so I guess i'll give my intro too..

My name is Sara. Originally from Pakistan, moved to canada 2 years ago and am TOTALLY excited about AM. We have an action plan in place and inshaAllah we'll get AM here soon..

Mahada
11-28-2009, 12:25 AM
Asalamu Alaikum Wr,

Sisters... and the Brothers who will soon be posting Insha'allah... My name is Mahada... currently living in Winnipeg... for about 3yrs now. Would LOVEE for AM to come down to Winnipeg so that we can gain and insha'allah spread the incredible knowledge... I've heard a lot of good things bout AM and am veryyyyyy excited... Insha'allah Allah (SWT) will give us a chance to experience the 'AMAZINGNESS' (i know that's not a word lol) that AM brings to every city it goes to.... AMEEN.

BRING AM TO WINNIPEG.... INSHA'ALLAH... WE NEED AND WANT IT...

Almost forgot... EID MUBARAK TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTER... MAY ALLAH (SWT) BLESS EID FOR BOTH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY... AMEEN

wannabebrown
11-29-2009, 10:13 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

I guess since we are introducing ourselves i'll do the same :). My name is Seema and I've been in Winnipeg my whole life. I definitely feel that this city could use Al-Maghrib here.

In past years a small halaqa group that I was part of used to study different cd sets by Al-Maghrib. I can say from person experience that the "eman rush" that I felt was like no other alhumdulilah.

I really hope that we can get Al-Maghrib down here inshAllah.

And Eid Mubarak to everyone!!

Zeinab Alimire
12-09-2009, 11:20 PM
ASSAlamu ALAIKUM

perhaps people have introduced them selves already ...so here is me joining the group ...inshallah. My name is Zeinab living in winnipeg about 4yrs. alhamdulillah when i heard about AM it brought me joy.. having to here about and knowing how it has wonderful programs... sooo i am thrilled because AM is a grreat institiue in which we can benefit علم الدين
so i hope that AL-MAGRIB can come to winnipeg!!!!
inshallah we are hoping to gain the knowledge from AM. AMEEn
الى اللقاء

sarakm
12-12-2009, 09:26 AM
Walaikum Assalam Ukhti,

Welcome to banu Winnipeg !!!! .. We are blessed to have dedicated sisters like you on the team. InshaAllah soon we'll get to see AM in Winnipeg ...ameen !!!!!

Khalid_Mohamed
12-13-2009, 11:42 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,

My name is Khalid Mohamed and I'm "genetically" from India. Lived in Saudi all my life and moved to winnpeg about a year ago. Good to see we're making good strides and fast steps in our progress!

ryan
12-19-2009, 05:19 PM
Salam wa rahmatullah,

as not to be out done by the sisters, I am officially posting my first post on the forums.

My name is Ryan, and I'm from Winnipeg where I was born and raised (on a playground where I used to spend most of my days...).

I hope, inshaAllah, to benefit from the Al-Maghrib lectures here in our lovely city that we call home.