PDA

View Full Version : Eid Mubarak Ya Rochester New York!

sshareef
11-26-2009, 07:42 PM
Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar ... La ilaa ha illallaah
Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Wa lilaahil Hamd!

AA! Wishing that you have a joyous Eid celebration with your family. May Allah (swt) accept the Hajj of all those who have made the journey and bring them back home safely. May He give each of us the opportunity to visit His House for those who have not had the opportunity to do so. Please share with us how you celebrated your Eid with Family and Friends.

Ya Rochester! Let's Raise the Bar in Western New York!

sshareef
11-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Sorry about the last post. I tried to import some 'Eid Mubarak' images and I didn't work. The following is an Eid Message I got from our beloved Qabeelah Tayybah of New York City from their Ammerah. JK and Eid Mubarak to all!

EID MUBARAK >> (May Allah Accept From Us & You our Righteous Actions) << AMEEN

http://www.sunna.info/souwar/data/media/39/Eid_cards1.jpg

Mayflower
11-28-2009, 10:30 PM
Salams and a belated Eid Mubarak to you all! I was just so busy the days before Eid as well as Eid day itself. However, I had a very joyous Eid with family. Inshallah all of you had a wonderful Eid with family and friends as well. May Allah accept all of our fasts, duas and/or prayers. May Allah also accept the prayers and duas of those who, by the 'rahma of allah, had the opportunity to go for Hajj.

Cheryl Lawal
11-29-2009, 07:54 AM
Salams and a belated Eid Mubarak to you all! I was just so busy the days before Eid as well as Eid day itself. However, I had a very joyous Eid with family. Inshallah all of you had a wonderful Eid with family and friends as well. May Allah accept all of our fasts, duas and/or prayers. May Allah also accept the prayers and duas of those who, by the 'rahma of allah, had the opportunity to go for Hajj.
Ameen.