PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking forward to seeing your labor pay off...

Muhammad Alshareef
12-26-2009, 10:19 AM
Alhamdulillah, I've heard happy news that the Winnipeg crew is kicking things in gear and being really active.

May Allah increase you with more.

In sha Allah, it would be my pleasure, when the time for a promo or something kicks off, for me to personally help out.

Truly wishing you guys the best of success.

Khalid_Mohamed
12-26-2009, 07:46 PM
JazakAllah khair.. we really are kicking things into gear and doing our best promoting AM to as many people as possible. InshaAllah, lets hope for the best. :)

sarakm
12-29-2009, 02:15 AM
SubhanAllah, it made my day to see this thread in our very own folder.
Keep us in your prayers ya shaikh and yes, we want you here inshaAllah when we get the promo and seminar. Every time we promote AM at some event we have people asking about you. MashaAllah people here hold great respect for you and they are all very keen and eager to meet you.

InshaAllah its not long before we'll have AM in Winnipeg. Keep us in your dua's

wannabebrown
12-29-2009, 05:40 AM
Jazak Allah Khair. I'm sooooooooo excited that you will be able to come here Sheikh. This is such a great thing to hear alhumdulilah.

Zeinab Alimire
01-05-2010, 12:23 AM
jazakallahu khairan
wowww its a pleasure that sheik Al shareef will be able to come here in winnipeg inshallah !!!!!!! and i hope u make a alot of duas for us..so everything can go well and that u would be able to come and give us lecturesss.

Mahada
01-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Asalamu Alaikum Wr,

Jazak Allah khair Sh. Insha’ Allah we hope to see AM here soon.