PDA

View Full Version : Winnipeg's first class is .....

sarakm
02-05-2010, 01:52 AM
A HEART SERENE

By

Sh. Riad Ouarzazi

MARCH 19th, 20th, 21st, 27th & 28th

Yayyy ALHAMDULILAH !!! .. Lets show HQ what we've got banu Winnipeg..

Venue details will be posted soon inshaAllah..

So who else is ExCiTeD ???

Lets start registering

ENROLL NOW !!! (http://www.almaghrib.org/enroll.php#CND)

Riad Ouarzazi
02-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Assalamu alaikum, is Winnipeg ready for the ride of a lifetime?

Zeinab Alimire
02-05-2010, 10:00 PM
Walakum Asalam !! Yes brother we are excited to take the up coming classes with shiek Riad. Inshallahu taala!!!!!! YAAY

jperwaiz
02-06-2010, 09:48 AM
JazakAllah! That is really good and exciting to know. InshaALLAH, we will be blessed with both learning and ACTION for Allah (SWT). Ameen.

Wa salam,

Perwaiz

Batool
02-06-2010, 11:35 AM
masha'Allah what excellent news...

just need babysitting confirmation in order to register.

Jazak Allahu khairan to all those who made it possible for a debut here!!!!

sarakm
02-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Assalamu alaikum, is Winnipeg ready for the ride of a lifetime?walaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wabarakatuhu ..

Naaaaam ya shaikh...cant wait for the class !!!

sarakm
02-06-2010, 01:19 PM
masha'Allah what excellent news...

just need babysitting confirmation in order to register.

Jazak Allahu khairan to all those who made it possible for a debut here!!!!
Go ahead and register ukhti, inshaAllah babysitting will be taken care of :)

keep us in your dua's

Thurayya Said
02-07-2010, 03:35 AM
Are you guys ever in for the time of your life!!!! May Allah SWT make this seminar a means of success for both your Dunia and akhira, inshAllah.

Batool
02-25-2010, 12:34 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum

Sarakm, masha'Allah it was a real pleasure to finally meet you in person. I feel like I've known you for decades...Alhamdulillah

sarakm
02-25-2010, 12:58 PM
Walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu ..

Jazak Allah khair ukhti, i felt the same mashaAllah. It was just my flu that kept me away from talking to sisters =( .. inshaAllah so excited to see you again this week inshaAllah

Zeinab Alimire
02-25-2010, 09:37 PM
WSAlhamdilliah Heart Serene is going to be a great topic with Shk Raid ...me too sara i cant wait to see the class to start..Inshallah

wannabebrown
02-26-2010, 12:33 AM
i can't explain how excited i am for this class eeeeek :D!!!

Batool
02-26-2010, 11:48 PM
Alhamdulillah great topic for banu Thalj...we can all benefit from Tazkiah

sarakm
02-27-2010, 09:18 AM
haha i love how the excitement is so contagious and it alhamdulilah just spreads from one volunteer to another motivating them to work even harder. wannabebrown got me all excited about the class and event at 7am in the morning :p ..

Batool
02-27-2010, 11:02 AM
wow wannabebrown do you actually sleep at night?

We need you to get some rest as well!!!

Batool
02-27-2010, 11:03 AM
Jazaki Allahu khairan Sara for sharing that with us

all the best for your quiz.

Batool
02-27-2010, 11:07 AM
definitely the excitement is contagious...spoke to an old friend here...and she said half way in to the conversation...I'm totally sold on the course...save your energy for others!

SubhanAllah...if you we are enthusiastic it makes a difference

wannabebrown
02-28-2010, 03:52 AM
wow wannabebrown do you actually sleep at night?

We need you to get some rest as well!!!hahaa. i do sleep. i think im just over the top excited, i can't wait!! inshAllah.

Less than 10 days to go in getting everyone registered and less than 20 till the seminar :D inshAllah. soooo excited!!

wannabebrown
02-28-2010, 03:55 AM
definitely the excitement is contagious...spoke to an old friend here...and she said half way in to the conversation...I'm totally sold on the course...save your energy for others!

SubhanAllah...if you we are enthusiastic it makes a differenceSubhanAllah that is amazing. Jazak Allah Khair for sharing that.

i've been excited about this for just about over half a decade now and we are now gettttting a chance ALHUMDULILAH!!

Batool
03-01-2010, 08:42 AM
Wannabebrown, SubhanAllah I did not realize its been half a decade!!!

wannabebrown
03-02-2010, 09:49 PM
I know subhanAllah it's been that long and Alhumdulilah we have an oppertunity to have it. i honestly can't wait.

sarakm
03-02-2010, 09:59 PM
I sometimes cant believe we made it this far ALHAMDULILAHH !!! .. its pretty much like how when sh muhammad was giving us the training session, it took me atleast half hour to believe i was sitting in the class and getting trained by sh muhammad lol ..

I cant wait for this classsss !!!!!!!!!!! ...

Zahraah
03-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Sara I was thinking the exact same thing ! It seemed SO hard and impossible in the beginning, but hard work and loads of dua'as seem to be doing their job !! I am soooo pumped for this inshaAllah. Alhamdulillah we are incredibly blessed to have this as our first class !! :) :)

Mar1am
03-09-2010, 06:16 PM
10 DAYS UNTIL DAY 1 OF 'A HEART SERENE' FOR BANU THALJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you guys pumped and ready to show all of us how to do an AlMaghrib class Banu Thalj style? :D

Batool
03-11-2010, 01:29 PM
Mar1am indeed we are pumped up...actually how about you guys joining us to get a sneak peek before it comes to you in BC?

wannabebrown
03-14-2010, 12:00 AM
that would be really neat. Mar1am totally come down to ours!! :).

6 days left! eeeek :D

wannabebrown
03-14-2010, 12:24 AM
this was really interesting:

http://forums.almaghrib.org/showthread.php?t=39375&highlight=heart+serene

Mar1am
03-14-2010, 04:35 AM
ahhhh! I wish I could!! I would LOVEEEE to attend AHS in Winnipeg!

JazakhAllah Khair for the invite!! If I didn't have exams, I would definitely consider making this a reality! :(

I really wish you all the best for this class! Please let us know how the class is! I want updates every dayyyy (please?) Insha Allah!! :P

Zeinab Alimire
03-16-2010, 07:41 PM
Inshallah i cant wait either...iam really excitied just 3 dayyyyyyyyysss away hehehehe
inshallah ,ameen sister mariam

wannabebrown
03-28-2010, 05:49 PM
anyone feeling 'a heart serene'?

Zahraah
03-28-2010, 10:29 PM
anyone feeling 'a heart serene'?I don't think anything has ever moved me like this before. I honestly feel like Sh. Riad has change the way I think, and cleansed my heart. Alhamdulillah, words can't describe what an amazing experience this has been. I pray to Allah (swt) to bless me with more opportunities like this so that I may become a better muslimah, and strive to meet my Creator in the hereafter.

Sharing these experiences with my mom has just been the "cherry on top" of this whole seminar Alhamdulillah.