PDA

View Full Version : Winnipeg, your in for a treat

Muhammad Alshareef
02-24-2010, 04:34 PM
A comment about Sh.Riad's "A Heart Serene" seminar...

http://forums.almaghrib.org/showpost.php?p=483071&postcount=2

This class is life-altering, heart-changing, and soul-awakening. I've taken over 5 AlMaghrib classes, and Alhamdulillah and this one is my favorite.

Ever since the summer of last year, when Calgary had this class, not even one day has gone by where I've not thought about some aspect of this class (the lessons, to sincere hugs *and yes there will be LOTs of those* and the overwhelming feeling that angels were present throughout the whole of it). SubhanAllah.

This is definitely not one to miss, and I can confidently say that this class is a journey you will never forget as long as you live, bi'ithnillah.

May Allah put more baraka in this class. :)

Batool
02-25-2010, 12:25 AM
Jazak Allahu khairan Sheikh,

We are really looking forward to this course. Masha'Allah at the promo Sh. Riad was very enthusiastic.

sarakm
02-25-2010, 12:57 PM
Jazak Allah khair Sh Muhammad for sharing that.
Lately ive been in touch with members of other qabail's and the ameera's and subhanAllah everyone speaks highly of this class. I was extremely excited when this class was announced for Winnipeg and i personally feel it is an awesome idea to start our banu with such a beautiful class ..

Zeinab Alimire
02-25-2010, 09:05 PM
JAzakallah Khairan shk Muhammed
Alhamdulliah we are looking forward in taken this class with Shk Raid Inshallah.
And it is the best treat we ever got..HAA

wannabebrown
02-27-2010, 03:54 AM
Jazak Allah Khair for that Sh. that post is just building up even more excitement inside me, I can't wait for it.

I think this is one seminar we could all use, inshAllah.