PDA

View Full Version : Jazak Allahu khairan Sh. Muhammad

Batool
03-02-2010, 01:09 AM
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah Sh. Muhammad

We really appreciate the time you spent motivating and inspiring us. Banu Thalj would also like to thank your family for sacrificing the time you could have been with them.

Please keep us in your duas. We look forward to meeting you again soon, insha'Allah.

sarakm
03-02-2010, 02:01 AM
Ah, you beat me to it again ya batool..an eagle eh? ;)

Jazak Allah khair ya shaikh for spending time with us. MashaAllah there is so much that we have learned and those motivational talks were simply amazing. May Allah reward you and your family Ameen.

Keep banu thalj and winnipeggers in your prayers InshaAllah

How about you tell us what you enjoyed the most in the city?

wannabebrown
03-02-2010, 09:54 PM
You both beat me to it lol.

Jazak Allah Khair for all the time you spent. It was a blessing to have you in our city Sh. and honestly I had a few 'omg i just saw a celebrity' moments. I couldn't believe that you were here for a bit. But alhumdulilah such a rewarding experience for me and I know for a lot of others.

Zahraah
03-02-2010, 10:30 PM
^lol wannabebrown

Jazak Allah Khair Sh Muhammad for spending your time in Winnipeg. We hope you enjoyed your stay. Alhamdulillah it was an amazing experience having you among us, and instilled motivation for us to work harder to achieve our goal. I am sure there were many of us who learned something valuable which we can take away from this experience. Jazak Allah Khair.

We hope to see you again soon inshaAllah. :)

Zeinab Alimire
03-02-2010, 11:25 PM
Jazakallah Khair Shk Muhammed for coming here to Winnipeg.We really enjoyed having you here and Sk Riad as well.Alhamdulliah it was fantastic to meet you have given us a valuable expericence to Keep ALMAGHRIB alive here in this city. Wajazakallah kharian for visiting. I hope you had a wonderful stay ..by seeing alot of areas where you grew up!!!!
IINshallah we look forwaard in seeing you here in Winnipeg

ayatsm
03-03-2010, 12:09 AM
Jazakum Allahu khairun Sh. Muhammad for your words of wisdom and guidance. Inshallah your advice will help Banu Thalj thrive!