PDA

View Full Version : AlMaghrib @ MY Conference!

Mar1am
03-03-2010, 06:46 PM
Bismillah.

Assalamu Alaikum Banu Vancouver! :)

We will be seeing some Almaghrib faces at the annual Muslim Youth Conference this year Insha Allah!! This year's MYC will be held on May 15-16 at the Scottish Cultural Centre and will be featuring:

Shaykh AbdulBary Yahya
Shaykh Reda Bedeir
Shaykh Said Rageah
Shaykh Navaid Aziz

For more info visit: www.bttyc.org (http://www.bttyc.org/)

Is anyone else as excited as I am? :D

wannabebrown
03-04-2010, 03:24 AM
This sounds so exciting I'm thinking about coming!

MashAllah great job and best of luck on the success of this inshAllah. Ameen.

sarakm
03-04-2010, 12:06 PM
^ we should go togetherrrrr !!! and take our banu thalj with us lol

MashaAllah may Allah put barakah in ur efforts banu vancouver. You have awesome star line up mashaAllah =)

Pegger
03-04-2010, 12:09 PM
^ we should go togetherrrrr !!! and take our banu thalj with us lol

MashaAllah may Allah put barakah in ur efforts banu vancouver. You have awesome star line up mashaAllah =)

You guys can stop in Calgary!!!! (And then the three of us can roadtrip together to BC since Wannabebrown and I have been planning a trip out there for YEARS!!!)

Mar1am
03-04-2010, 02:14 PM
It would be pretty cool if we can get some out of towners for this event Insha Allah!! :D

We'd love to meet Banu Thalj and Qabeelat Nasr!! :D

Vancouver is very pretty in May, so it's the perfect time for a road trip!! :D

wannabebrown
03-05-2010, 04:09 AM
im actually starting to consider it..

Pegger, that road trip will SO happen inshAllah :)

Mar1am
03-14-2010, 04:41 AM
Yayy! While you're here, you might as well stay for AHS!! First 2 weekends of June! :)

5 AlMaghrib instructors in less than a month!! Can it possibly get any better than that? :D

sarakm
03-30-2010, 03:59 AM
MashaAllah you guys r so luckyyyy...may Allah make this a succesful event ameen

we would LOVE to attend AHS again, that's how awesome the class is but we have echoes of the cave in winnipeg the same weekend. You will LOVEEEEEE AHS ...mark my words :D

wannabebrown
03-30-2010, 04:34 PM
mashAllah you guys are a truely blessed Banu to have that many sheikhs in your city. i wish you all the success inshAllah. and like sara said unfortunately we can't make it out there with all the prep we have for our next seminar, inshAllah.

Mar1am, just a tip: make sure your Banu has quite a few kleenex boxes available. People will really need them. Some of the sister's had their hijabs drenched in tears.

Mar1am
03-31-2010, 06:29 PM
Ameen to your du'aa sarakm!

I'm VERY excited for this seminar Insha Allah!! Wish you all the best for EOC!!! :)

JazakhAllah Khair for the tip, wannabebrown! I'll make sure to keep a bunch in my pocket too just in case!

Just by looking at your pictures of AHS in Winnipeg and seeing all the beautiful decor and all students seeking knowledge makes me wanna hurry up to June already!!

Zeinab Alimire
04-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Aslamu Alaikum .. ya banu vancouver my 2nd hometown i call it inshalllah banu vancover will succeed with the seminar .. u guys will enjoy it.his a wonderful shk mashallah tabarakallah
one other thing to include is be readyy for alot of hugs.!!!http://forums.almaghrib.org/images/icons/icon7.gif

Mar1am
05-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Wa Alaikum Assalam!

Insha Allah! It's an awesome class to start with!!

I think we're ready for the hugs! We started experiencing the hugs at the promo event when Shaykh Riad came! Everyone loved it then and I'm sure they'll love it even more during AHS! :D