PDA

View Full Version : March 4th Meeting

Osaed Khan
03-04-2010, 11:08 PM
Salaam

I believe that was great productive meeting today, Alhumdullah.

Inshallah we can work on the action items and get a exciting buzz about AlMaghrib at this weekend's MSA conference.

Salaam
Osaed

sarakm
03-05-2010, 01:48 AM
walaikum assalam,

i agree mashaAllah if the tasks are done consistently and the marketing is crazy then we'll soon reach our target. I am really hoping that MSA conference will help us get higher numbers.

Everyone who is attending the conference please dont forget to take ur registration forms with u, do lots of word of mouth and dont forget the awesome banu thalj spirit :) ..

wannabebrown
03-05-2010, 04:07 AM
alhumdulilah that was a really good meeting. it was productive. inshAllah we will meet our target.

we should all make costumes and dress up as snow flakes, none, like the other. that would for SURE attract ppl

Zahraah
03-05-2010, 12:11 PM
The meeting was great and structured Alhamdulillah. I think we covered the most important points, and things that need to get done ASAP inshaAllah. If we all get our tasks done, and work consistently, I don't see why we can't reach our target. These last 2 weeks are going to be intense.

(oh and be optimistic..always..right Sara ;)

Batool
03-05-2010, 12:26 PM
we should all make costumes and dress up as snow flakes, none, like the other. that would for SURE attract ppl[/QUOTE]

Asslaamu alaikum

Wannabebrown incase you are not kidding which one will you choose

http://www.yarnowl.com/Crafts/Snowflakes/Snowflakes.html

wannabebrown
03-07-2010, 11:14 PM
lol batool i was kidding but it would really attract attention.

if i needed to pick one i would go with the third from the left.