PDA

View Full Version : Sh. Riad YOU Rock !!!

Zahraah
03-21-2010, 09:12 PM
Alhamdulillah, what an amazing weekend. It was so full of emotions. By far the best seminar I have attended. I am already feeling "a heart serene withdrawal". InshaAllah can't wait for next weekend. I thank Allah for blessing me with this opportunity. Sh. Riad you totally ROCK :D

sarakm
03-21-2010, 10:18 PM
Alhamdulila alhamdulilah. I totally agree with you up there Zahraa. I love how the seminar is like a rollercoaster ride where 1 min sh riad is making us all laugh and the next moment everyone is in tears SubhanAllah. Such an amazing amazing teacher we are blessed with Alhamdulilah. May Allah reward you and your family immensely ya shaikh. Ameen

While cleaning up the venue today and taking down the gems it was so emotional. SubhanAllah 3 days went by just like that :( i wish the seminar never ends :( *sigh*

Batool
03-22-2010, 09:21 AM
Assalaamu alaikum Sheikh,

May Allah reward you abundantly for spending time with us, even more so your family for being patient while you have to travel so much and are away from them.

A heart serene is one of a kind seminar, masha'Allah you taught well in a very effective and entertaining way.

Zeinab Alimire
03-22-2010, 03:46 PM
Alhamdulliah , Shk Raid is an awesome speaker.mashallah we hadthe best weekend i had for long timeee.may allah bless him for teaching us and shk we will always make dua for you inshallah ...!!! .
I wont think i would forget this topic heart serene. i wish the program was longer so the topic wont leave and also shk raid tooo.:(
SHK.RAID YOU ROCKKKKKKKKKKK

Riad Ouarzazi
03-22-2010, 10:52 PM
Keep your seat belts on! The second weekend tends to be a lot better than the first one, insha'allah.

Khalid_Mohamed
03-23-2010, 03:38 AM
Omg! I cannot wait.. Hamdulilah, I certainly do feel a change in my life. I wouldn't wanna miss the next week for the world, inshaAllah..

wannabebrown
03-23-2010, 08:07 AM
I'm so excited for the second weekend of this seminar. It already feels like somethings missing since it all ended.

Jazak Allah Khair Sheikh for everything you have taught us, thus far.

Can't wait till the next weekend inshAllah

5 days to go!!!

Samiya Ahmed
03-23-2010, 04:59 PM
Subhanalaah what an amazing weekend, as the Sheikh said it was a true roller coaster filled with emotions. Sheikh Riad is masha-Alaah very gifted he knows how to touch his audience with his lectures. May Allah SWT bless him and his family with million folds for everything that he has taught us. I am sure many of us have engraved in our minds the beautiful journey he took us on of how we see our selves 10yrs from now and inshalaah here or in our graves we will be thanking Allah SWT for sending Sheikh Riad to guide us to the right path. Ameen

Sheikh
1, 2, 3 YOU ROCKKKKKK

Mariam Jarkas
03-23-2010, 10:28 PM
mashaALLAH ya shaikh, winnipeggers are so grateful and blessed to have you in our city.

may ALLAH bless you always, and inshaALLAH all of us will benefit from this seminar, and it will be in mizaan hasanaatak forever.

Muhammad Alshareef
03-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Ma sha Allah, I'm so happy for you guys.

Samiya Ahmed
03-23-2010, 10:40 PM
Jazakalaah Khair to Sheikh Muhammad Alshareef for helping us and making it possible for us to have Almaghrib Seminars here in Winnipeg and inshalaah we will do all that we can to keep the momentum inshalaah.....

kajol
03-24-2010, 12:13 AM
Jezakallahukhairan sheikh. May Allah accept from you.

Zahraah
03-24-2010, 10:22 PM
Jazak Allah Khair Sh Riad for everything. I can already feel the difference this course has made. I've realized how grateful we should be to Allah (swt), and more focused in my prayers, We are truly blessed to have the opportunity to benefit from your knowledge.

Jazak Allah Khair Sh Alshareef as well for helping us through this, and making this happen. :)

Zeinab Alimire
03-25-2010, 09:13 PM
jazakallah for the botth sheiks may allah bless them and sheik raid we are ready for this weekend inshallah. Alhamdulliah we are thankful for this program to happen...YEAHHH

Zahraah
03-28-2010, 11:08 PM
Banu Thalj is missing you greatly ya Shaykh. May Allah (swt) reward you, and accept from you. You definitely touched many lives.

Zahraah
03-28-2010, 11:10 PM
SubhanAllah. I was just speaking to some sisters. It has only been 3 hours since the course ended, and we cannot stop talking about what a great experience this has been, and how grateful we are to Shaykh Riad.

Samiya Ahmed
03-28-2010, 11:14 PM
I cant stop thinking about all the wonderful things Sh. Riad taught us and subhanlaah cant stop crying and honestly I dont know why I mean its been 3hrs since the end of the class.......... Masha-Allah Sh. Riad's teaching left an amazing impact on me and inshaAllah I hope on most of us. I have to attend another Heart Serene inshaAllah in the near future...............

Jazakalaah ya Sheikh cant thank you enough but inshalaah you and your family will always be in my prayers.......

Riad Ouarzazi
03-29-2010, 12:45 PM
Barakallahu Feekum for all the prayers. I shall always remember you insha'allah in my prayers.

Wassalam

sarakm
03-29-2010, 06:41 PM
Ma sha Allah, I'm so happy for you guys.We cant thank you enough Sh Muhammad for helping us to bring AlMaghrib to Winnipeg and for arranging this awesome class for us. This class and Sh Riad has touched so many lives subhanAllah.

May Allah bless you both .. Ameen

Jazak Allah khair

sarakm
03-29-2010, 06:42 PM
I cant stop thinking about all the wonderful things Sh. Riad taught us and subhanlaah cant stop crying and honestly I dont know why I mean its been 3hrs since the end of the class.......... Masha-Allah Sh. Riad's teaching left an amazing impact on me and inshaAllah I hope on most of us. I have to attend another Heart Serene inshaAllah in the near future...............

Jazakalaah ya Sheikh cant thank you enough but inshalaah you and your family will always be in my prayers.......Its been a day Samiya and I still cant over the fact that we wont have a seminar for another 2 months :( *sigh* ..

i still have my wristband on lol

Zeinab Alimire
03-29-2010, 08:11 PM
1,2,3 you rock shk Raid !!! mashallah Winnipeg will definitly going to miss you alot.you have ttouched me deeply with the the course mashallah . i cant stop telling ppl about this course who it was amazing and how it helped everyone.. jazkallah Khairan.