PDA

View Full Version : You certainly have polished my heart, Banu Thalj!

Riad Ouarzazi
03-29-2010, 12:44 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

What a wonderful and breath taking couple of weekends I have spent in your company! Banu Thalj, you certainly have polished my heart with your Thalj and made it quite shiny walhamdullillah. I have greatly enjoyed every moment spent with you all. Thalj means snow and snow alludes to cold, but believe me, you people are one of the warmest Qaba'il I've ever seen.

Jazakumullahu khairan for all the wonderful notes and pray to see you all at Heart Serene Part II insha'allah.

Wassalam

Samiya Ahmed
03-29-2010, 02:58 PM
Asalamu Alaikum Sheikh

Jazakalaahu Khairan ya Sheikh what an amazing class Mashalaah you are so gifted walaahi you have left an amazing impact on all of us.Jazakalaah for everything and the wonderful tours you took us on some of us are still there mentally. Inshalaah if Allah wishes we will see you in the near future. May Allah SWT bless you and your family with million folds. Please forgive us for any inconveniences.

Wasalamu Alaikum Warahmatulah

Zahraah
03-29-2010, 03:16 PM
JazakAllahu Khair Sh Riad for the kind words, and the wonderful memories. We all at Banu Thalj feel like we are missing a family member :( MashaAllah in the few days the bond you made with Banu Thalj is something that is so strong and unforgettable. May Allah (swt) bless us with another opportunity to be amongst you once again, and give us the courage to act on the knowledge we have gained from you.

sarakm
03-29-2010, 06:39 PM
Walaikum assalam warhamatullahi wabarakatuhu,

Jazak Allah khair shaikh for the kind words. We honestly feel like we are missing a family member. It's only been a day but we cant stop talking about the class and how much we are missing the whole experience we had with you. MashaAllah you are a gem ya shaikh. May Allah bless you and your family and increase you in knowledge. Ameen

I pray we get another change to learn from you soon InshaAllah. Please keep us in your dua's.

I cant believe the seminar is already over :( :( ..

Zeinab Alimire
03-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Asalamu Alaikum ,shk
mashallah we had a wonderful seminar with you .jazakallah for your kind words and for everything that you taught us. we are definitly going to miss this class so much haha we already are .so we hope to see you again inshallah taala.may allah reward you and your family.:]

wasalam

Khalid_Mohamed
03-30-2010, 09:08 AM
Assalamu Alaikum sheikh,

We really really really miss you ya sheikh. It's just sooo not fair that you had to come only for two weekends and steal all our hearts in the process, leaving us thirsting for more! :(

Samiya Ahmed
03-30-2010, 03:26 PM
Br. Khalid well said, its been couple of days yet I feel like we will be going to the class this weekend. Inshalaah AHS 2 will be out soon as the Sheikh mentioned and we will have Sh Riad back in peg city soon. Ameen

Assalamu Alaikum sheikh,

We really really really miss you ya sheikh. It's just sooo not fair that you had to come only for two weekends and steal all our hearts in the process, leaving us thirsting for more! :(

FaizaKassim
03-30-2010, 03:38 PM
QFawz are rearing to go for A Heart Serene this weekend inshaa'Allah!! Any advice from Banu Thalj? (Is that a serious name btw?)

Ya Sheikh, are you serious about Part II??!!

wannabebrown
03-30-2010, 04:18 PM
Walaikum Assalam Sh.,

Jazak Allah Khair for everything you brought to Banu Thalj. Alhumdulilah we have memories to take with us for a life time. The seminar was absolutely amazing and like the others we just want to attend it all over again. Our hearts were truely touched. I have seen some absolutely unforgettable bonds and the comments from people have been so amazing. We can't wait for your return with AHS Part II inshAllah.

Jazak Allah Khair for everything, honestly!

wannabebrown
03-30-2010, 04:21 PM
QFawz are rearing to go for A Heart Serene this weekend inshaa'Allah!! Any advice from Banu Thalj? (Is that a serious name btw?)

Ya Sheikh, are you serious about Part II??!!Banu Thalj is a serious name! It represents this city to a tee lol :)

Bring lots of kleenex boxes! You guys are in for a roller coaster of emotions. MashAllah the Sh. is absolutely amazing.

Samiya Ahmed
03-30-2010, 05:41 PM
Salaam,

Have many note takers, most of the time you are so immersed you will forget to take notes and be prepared to cry and laugh a loooottttt MashaAllah its a true roller coaster every single moment is better than the last one, Subhanalaah be ready for a lot of wonderfull surprises and beautiful............ cant say but you will know inshalaah...

Ya Sheikh, are you serious about Part II??!!

zahrakm
03-30-2010, 07:42 PM
Wa Alaikum Asalam ya Shaikh..You have no idea what treasure you have given to Banu Thalj..Indeed we are missing each an every moment and cannot wait for your next visit full of more knowledge and roller coasters...The Nasheeds you used to put on breaks is running in our minds day and night..Im still listening right now and cannot describe what Im feeling..SubhanALLAAH...May this life changing experience also change and brighten our aakhirah..InshaALLAAH...
Jakal ALLAAH khair ya shaikh...May ALLAAH bestow His best blessing on you and your family & bless your soul with the best place in Jannah...Ameen..!