PDA

View Full Version : study session,

Mariam Jarkas
04-16-2010, 12:52 AM
Salam Alaykum,

i have some questions about the study session, on saturday. Will we actually review the material? and who will be the one teaching us??

also, about those study notes you guyz are selling for the exam, were they sent by Shaikh Riad, or are they the ones the volunteers typed up during the lecture

jazakum ALLAHu khairan

salam

wannabebrown
04-18-2010, 05:27 AM
Salaam Mariam,

I'm so sorry for the late reply. I honestly just noticed your message. Please forgive me because this reply is rather late and may be irrelevant to some of your questions.

The study session was intended to have a review of all the material covered in class. It woulda been in small groups and just working together to understand. To the best of my knowledge thats what was going to happen.

The notes are still for sale if you need them. They aren't notes that Sh. Riad sent but they are professionally done so inshAllah if you do need them let us know. They are pretty much word for word, in full detail of what he was saying. Someone could arrange to meet with you if you feel you want to take a look at them first.

Jazak Allah Khair for the question :). I hope that helps inshAllah. If you have any further questions please let me know.