PDA

View Full Version : Power of Ten

wannabebrown
05-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Just wanted to see how the Power of Tens were coming along.

What are some challenges, accomplishments, etc. that you may be facing?

sarakm
05-09-2010, 11:05 PM
Walaikum assalam,

I got 2 people today to start with ...confirmed Alhamdulilah
8 more to gooo .... =d

Challenges = whomever i talk to is already someone else's p10 ..which is a good thing mashaAllah

lesson learnt = to start p10's asap

Batool
05-09-2010, 11:08 PM
Assalaamu alaikum wr wb,

I know someone masha'ALlah ahead of the volunteers!

I think one of you should contact her as there are some surplus ones there insha'Allah

sarakm
05-10-2010, 08:36 PM
walaikum assalam warahmatullah,

yay i got 1 more..
i'll b contacting that person inshaAllah =d

Osaed Khan
05-11-2010, 11:28 AM
I got handed off 2. Working on others. But I feel brothers is a hard sell in the Peg.

wannabebrown
05-12-2010, 01:37 AM
it's really not easy. i swear you have to work on people any opportunity you get and then keep following up with them to the point they are sick of hearing from you.

wannabebrown
05-12-2010, 01:39 AM
does anyone have any suggestions that have been successful for them in getting the numbers up?

Farida
05-12-2010, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE=wannabebrown]does anyone have any suggestions that have been successful for them in getting the numbers up?[/QUOTE

I have done my power of ten 2 weeks ago i called every1 again and again and 1 went almost to ever1 to pickup the money or checks. I am working on my second power of ten my dead line is by this friday inshallah.

wannabebrown
05-12-2010, 09:57 PM
honestly, that is awesome farida! im keeping you on this team as long as i possibly can :).

masha'Allah good job! i think keep consistency with people really really helps.

sarakm
05-14-2010, 01:05 AM
^ I agree. Harass them every single day =d .. that has helped me as well
I need to get back on phone calls

Farida
05-15-2010, 12:28 AM
honestly, that is awesome farida! im keeping you on this team as long as i possibly can :).

masha'Allah good job! i think keep consistency with people really really helps.
Alhumdulilah I completed my second group too, alh alh you all should not give up keep up the good hope pray to allah inshallah we all can do it, work hard we do not have much time left.

wannabebrown
05-17-2010, 04:27 AM
Alhumdulilah I completed my second group too, alh alh you all should not give up keep up the good hope pray to allah inshallah we all can do it, work hard we do not have much time left.

Insha'Allah. Masha'Allah you've been so amazing with everything Sister. It's been a blessing to have to helping us out alhumdulilah.

wannabebrown
05-17-2010, 04:29 AM
10 Days Left Till The Power Of Ten's Are Over!!!!

Farida
05-19-2010, 09:30 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Just wanted to know how the Power of Tens are coming along.Numbers should be going high every day we do not have much time left. May Allah help us all and make it easy for us ameen.

wannabebrown
05-19-2010, 03:45 PM
Walaikum Assalam,

Right now it looks like we are sitting at 24 paid and 95 registered. I know from the sisters end many of those registered will turn into paid by the end of the week insha'Allah.

I think all of us should try to wake up for tahajud one of these days and really ask Allah (swt) to help us with this insha'Allah.

I'm still trying my best to be as optimistic and possible :)

wannabebrown
05-21-2010, 02:53 AM
I lost A LOT of my P10 members Ameerah Sara so now I have two words for you in regards to this:

COMPETITION'S ON!!!

sarakm
05-21-2010, 08:31 AM
I lost A LOT of my P10 members Ameerah Sara so now I have two words for you in regards to this:

COMPETITION'S ON!!!
haha .. it sure isss !!! bring it on ;) ..
Can I steal your people before you get to them or are we keeping it halaal competition? :p

i totally agree with you on Tahajjud. I guess the other day we came up with plenty of reasons for us to be praying tahajjud. How about tonight? inshaAllah lets goto bed early and try waking up for tahajud =)

wannabebrown
05-22-2010, 07:51 AM
Haha. Well, if you now steal all of mine than I think I have the right to steal them all back. How about we keep things halal and have some healthy HALAL competition?

Remember the feeling of when the doors of the seminar room close on Friday evening at 7pm? Do you remember the feelings you felt when you were the last to take a seat and all you could see was the body of Pegger's sitting together to learn their deen? SubhanAllah.

wannabebrown
05-22-2010, 07:54 AM
Let's try for tahajud tonight insha'Allah. How about we set as many alarm clocks between the two of us and just try our absolute bestest to wake up and do it?

sarakm
05-24-2010, 04:19 AM
InshaAllah =) .. lets see who is up first ;)

wannabebrown
05-26-2010, 05:15 AM
hahha. i think the 'who is up first' is none existent these days, at least in my case lol.

be ready insha'Allah! Tomorrow is another day and we'll make it happen then! Plus its Thursday so insha'Allah we can fast too :)

sarakm
05-30-2010, 02:40 AM
^ i know =( . SubhanAllah such a challenge to wake up for fajr these days because of short nights. But Alhamdulilah our phone drive helps with that =)
Monday is coming up sooooon !! we should fast again inshaAllah ..

wannabebrown
05-30-2010, 03:34 AM
:O thats actually a REALLY good idea!!! I really really really really really want this to be suuuuuuuper successful!!! (did i get the really's across well enough? lol)

sarakm
05-30-2010, 06:16 PM
haha na'am got it :p
tomorrow is mondayyy !!!
InshaAllah it'll work out =)
Sincere intentions and lots lots lots of dua's..