PDA

View Full Version : Majd's The Prophet's Smile Gems :)

Ali ibn AbiTalib
05-15-2010, 09:09 PM
K, i thought i'd start this thread so that qmajd to post their gems.

Here's mine:

the Prophet's (saw) laugh was his smile. And if his smile was also his laugh then that means he was always jesting :)

Saynab
05-15-2010, 09:23 PM
whoever sends salah and salam upon the prophet sallalahu alayhi wa salam, Allah sends 10 folds upon the person. Can you possible imagine Allah sending salam upon you?

Asmaa Hussein
05-15-2010, 10:34 PM
The Prophet's (SAW) sword was called "dhul fikar" - now THAT is a cool fact!

UmA
05-16-2010, 11:20 AM
what does dhul fiqar mean?

bint_abubakr
05-17-2010, 10:31 AM
more gems please :)

abdullah23
05-17-2010, 01:53 PM
dhul = processor,
fiqar = has a mind of its own

what does dhul fiqar mean?

Asmaa Hussein
05-18-2010, 03:13 PM
TPS GEM: when Irbad ibn Sariyah's heart was grieved because he was too poor to contribute to the Prophet's expeditions, Allah (SWT) revealed: "Nor (is there blame) on those who came to thee to be provided with mounts, and when thou saidst, "I can find no mounts for you," they turned back, their eyes streaming with tears of grief that they had no resources wherewith to provide the expenses" (Tawbah: 92).

When was the last time your heart was grieved because of an inability to do good? We have countless resources at our fingertips, but we don't give :(

Mohamed Noorani
05-19-2010, 08:11 PM
The Prophet(SallalahuAlayhiWasalaam) was given a portion of the WHOLE WORLD'S beauty!!! And his internal beauty was such that you always wanted to be in his company!

muslimah_21
05-20-2010, 06:39 AM
K, i thought i'd start this thread so that qmajd to post their gems.

Here's mine:

the Prophet's (saw) laugh was his smile. And if his smile was also his laugh then that means he was always jesting :)
Great Gem!! I Really Like This One!!!:)

muslimah_21
05-20-2010, 06:40 AM
Mashallah All These Gems Are Really Good!!! We Have Got The Prophet's Smile As Q Mass' Next Course Alhamdulilah!! Sounds Amazingg!! Looking Forward To It!!:)

Muhajjibah
05-21-2010, 10:55 PM
"Generally, the Fiqh of Shoes is actually very simple...."

:D

Ali ibn AbiTalib
05-22-2010, 09:11 PM
Allaah (Subannuhu Wa Ta'ala) commands Muslims to love the Prophet (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam) more than these material things that mankind naturally loves as mentioned in the ayah. When you love something the love can sometimes take over the person up until they will do anything that person asked. This is the love the sahabah had for the Messenger of Allaah (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam).

Ali ibn AbiTalib
05-22-2010, 09:12 PM
"None of you truly believes until I am more beloved to himself than his parents, his children, and all of mankind." [Bukhari & Muslim]

Ali ibn AbiTalib
05-22-2010, 09:13 PM
Allaah has commanded us to love him.

If you don't love the Prophet (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam) then you bring punishment on yourself because if you do not do what Allaah (Subannuhu Wa Ta'ala) commanded us then indeed Allaah has told us where we are going to do, the Hell-Fire.

Ali ibn AbiTalib
05-22-2010, 09:13 PM
Allaah loves him.

You will be loved by Allaah (Subannuhu Wa Ta'ala) if you love the Prophet (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam) and through the love Allaah (Subannuhu Wa Ta'ala) loves you with will make your Lord forgive you.

The way we can find out that Allaah (Subannuhu Wa Ta'ala) loves the Prophet (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam) is that Allaah commanded us to send salaah and salaam upon the Prophet (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam) showing us how much our Lord loves this dear Messenger of ours. Another proof that shows that Allaah (swt0 loves our Messenger is that Allaah (Subannuhu Wa Ta'ala) granted the Prophet (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam) intersession on the Day of Judgement. If this du'a was not going to be accepted by Allaah (Subannuhu Wa Ta'ala) then the Prophet (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam) wouldn't have the power to intercede on the Day of Judgement. Lastly, another proof of Allaah's love for the Prophet (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam) is that Allaah gave the Prophet (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam) the best house in Jannah.

Ali ibn AbiTalib
05-22-2010, 09:14 PM
His beautiful character and impeccable manners.

No one could have the perfect qualities that the Prophet (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam) had.

Ali ibn AbiTalib
05-22-2010, 09:15 PM
It is said that every minute of the day, somewhere in the world there is a Adhaan going on. So Allaah has elevated the Prophet's (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam) praise as he promised; his name is remembered frequently.

Ali ibn AbiTalib
05-22-2010, 09:16 PM
A lot of people in the world are named Muhammad. It is the most common name in the world. Even so, the Shaykh said that don't use the name Muhammad for bad things because you are bringing shame upon the name.

Ali ibn AbiTalib
05-22-2010, 09:17 PM
The books of Seerah mention that the Prophet (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam) was named by his grandfather, Abdul Muttalib. When Abdul Muttalib was asked why named his grandchild a name unknown by his relatives and the people, he responded, "I hope that he will be one who is praised in the heavens and earth.

Ali ibn AbiTalib
05-22-2010, 09:17 PM
His (Saw) Lineage:

Muhammad ibn Abdullah ibn Abdul Muttalib (Shaybah) ibn Hashim (Amr) ibn AbdMunaf (AlMughirah) ibn Qusayy (Zayd) ibn Kilab ibn Murrah ibn Ka'b ibn Lu'ayy ibn Ghalib ibn Fahr (Quraysh) ibn Malik ibn An-Nadr (ways) ibn Kinanah ibn Khuzaymah ibn Mudrikah ('Amr) ibn Ilyass ibn Mudar ibn Nizar ibn Ma'ad ibn 'Adnan. [Bukhari]

Ali ibn AbiTalib
05-22-2010, 09:18 PM
Muhammad means the one who is praiseworthy. Ahmad means the one who praises Allaah (Subannuhu Wa Ta'ala) the most.

Ali ibn AbiTalib
05-22-2010, 09:19 PM
Al-Hashir means the one people will be gathered around. On the Day of Judgement people will gather around their Prophet's but the people gathered around the Prophet (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam) will be the biggest even though we are the last of Ummah's and given very little time to get that big.

Ali ibn AbiTalib
05-22-2010, 09:20 PM
The name Muhammad was mentioned in the Qur'an 5 times, while Ahmad was mentioned once. Allaah (Subannuhu Wa Ta'ala) did in many occasions in the Qur'an call the Prophet (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam) a Prophet for indeed that is the highest form of praise.

Ali ibn AbiTalib
05-22-2010, 09:21 PM
The Seerah is a detailed study of the life of the Prophet (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam), usually from the angle of chronological events.

Ali ibn AbiTalib
05-22-2010, 09:21 PM
Ali Radiallahuanu described the noble features of the Prophet (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam):

"The Messenger of Allaah (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam) was neither very tall nor short, but of a medium stature amongst his people. His hair was neither very curly nor very straight, but had a slight wave in it. He did not have a body or a round face, but his blessed face was slightly round. His complexion was white with redness in it. His blessed eyes were extremely black. His eyelashes were long. The joints of the body were large, as was the portion between the two shoulders broad and fully fleshed. He had no excessive hair on his body. He had a thin line of hair running from the chest to the navel. His hands and feet were fully fleshed. When he walked, he lifted his legs with vigour, as if he were descending to a low-lying place. The Seal of Prophet hood was situated between his shoulders. HE was the most kind-hearted and came from the most noble family. Any person who saw him suddenly would become awe-inspired. Anyone who describes his noble features can only say, "I have never seen anyone like the Messenger of Allaah, not before him, not after him."[Shama'il al-Tirmidhi]

Ali ibn AbiTalib
05-22-2010, 09:22 PM
The Seal of Prophet hood was a stamp like figure on the Prophet's (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam) on his back proving his Prophet hood; it disappeared at the Prophet (sallallāhu Ďalayhi wa sallam)'s death.

Ali ibn AbiTalib
05-22-2010, 09:23 PM
Abdullah ibn Sarjas is one of the younger Sahabah of the Messenger of Allaah.

Sarah Mushtaq
05-24-2010, 12:49 PM
4 pages? C'mon Majd - ya'll can do better than that...