PDA

View Full Version : The Fortunate 40

wannabebrown
05-28-2010, 04:31 AM
Assalamu Alaikum Banu Thalj,

There are 6 days left until the final Power of Ten deadline and we are in the ultimate search for the Fortunate 40 insha'Allah.

Who are the Fortunate 40 you may ask?
They are the people that we bring into the seminar after how tired we are yet we still seek the ultimate reward of Allah (swt).
They are the ones we look for and strive to bring towards the knowledge and Deen of The All Mighty Allah (swt).
They are the people that we will NOT shy away from in case any one person could learn something that could benefit us and them (ie we will not make any assumptions in our heads about who to focus on and who not to 'bother' with).
Remember that any one person, just ONE person you sign up is learning the ILM of Islam because of your hard work. This hard work will benefit you in ways that are unimaginable. For every ONE thing they learn will bring you reward, and that reward will continue on even when you are no longer alive. SubhanAllah.

wannabebrown
05-28-2010, 04:34 AM
Let's Post our Progress and discuss strategies that may help.

Day 1

wannabebrown
05-29-2010, 03:29 AM
I guess I will start this off then...

For day one this is my progress:
-I went to Jummah and promoted as much as I could (i had a lot of help alhumdulilah)
-Then I went to the Youth Halaqa and promoted there as well
-We have A NEW volunteer joining the Banu Thalj them Alhumdulilah :)
-AAAAAND Alhumdulilah I have recruited TWO new people

sarakm
05-30-2010, 02:38 AM
Day 2 is it today?
Alhamdulilah today was a VERY productive day for banu as a whole. Alhamdulilah we have had increase in numbers because of very dedicated and hardworking volunteers =).
Apart from numbers going up I pretty much enjoyed the rain as well while driving through the city forming p10 with the help of my very very hardworking and amazing volunteer =) .. May Allah accept our efforts... Ameen

wannabebrown
05-30-2010, 03:23 AM
sarakm: you need a ride through the dryer, im telling you!!

wannabebrown
05-30-2010, 03:25 AM
Alhumdulilah, I do have to say that Day 2 just got better as Allah (swt) gave us the blessing of making more du'as :).

we still have a looooooong way to go so insha'Allah we really need to work hard.

wannabebrown
05-30-2010, 03:31 AM
What is the progress for day 3 Banu Thalj?

Day 3

sarakm
05-30-2010, 06:19 PM
Alhamdulilah .. Got one more person and ive to call an aunty as well in the evening inshaAllah to check upon few things

How is it going for you?

wannabebrown
05-30-2010, 07:40 PM
alhumdulilah we have 3 more people from an auntie

wannabebrown
05-30-2010, 07:41 PM
also our new volunteer (can't wait till she gets to be on here) got 2 people yesterday, can't remember if i said that already! mashAllah just an awesome girl.

wannabebrown
05-30-2010, 10:54 PM
alhumdulilah we have another 2 people now :)

sarakm
05-30-2010, 11:59 PM
Alhamdulilah :) ..just a little more hardwork to get our fortunate 40 InshaALlah

keep up the great work everyone

I am waiting for our new volunteer to post as well =d

NoVictims
05-31-2010, 02:23 AM
Salams Girls!

Banu Thalj is on fire !!!! I believe the numbers can still go up inshAllah, i mean they are the fortunate ones, after all!

May Allah (swt) help us make this list longer before tuesday inshAllah!!

PS: im hoping the new awesome volunteer is me,if its not lets all ignore the ps, please lol.

sarakm
05-31-2010, 02:42 AM
walaikum assalam my awesome volunteer =d..
haha it is YOU ..mashaAllah what a great addition to our banu =) ..
Ameen @ the dua's.. inshaAllah with the will of Allah we can make it happen

NoVictims
05-31-2010, 02:54 AM
:D im very happy to be called an awesome volunteer, and even more to be part of Banu Thalj hamdulilah !!! I have wannabebrown to thank for that hamdulilah, may Allah reward her for convincing me to sign up for this seminar! (convincing being the nice understatement lol)

there are currently one family (four people), and two girls who might be registering, ill be calling them tmrw inshAllah, lets hope theyll be part of the fortunate p10 going on now !!!

Osaed Khan
05-31-2010, 11:23 AM
Salaam,
Good stuff done by the volunteers. Inshallah hoping some #'s will be registering today.

NoVictims
06-01-2010, 12:12 AM
Salams!

Any progress with the numbers, everyone? So close to the deadline! Im very excited, we need more peopleee in !! InshAllah!

wannabebrown
06-01-2010, 12:41 AM
Alhumdulilah it looks like 3 more people are confirmed today :). May Allah (swt) bring baraka and reward in what so ever He pleases and makes it succeed insha'Allah.

Make loooots of du'as everyone. We are very close alhumdulilah

sarakm
06-03-2010, 01:37 PM
:D im very happy to be called an awesome volunteer, and even more to be part of Banu Thalj hamdulilah !!! I have wannabebrown to thank for that hamdulilah, may Allah reward her for convincing me to sign up for this seminar! (convincing being the nice understatement lol)

there are currently one family (four people), and two girls who might be registering, ill be calling them tmrw inshAllah, lets hope theyll be part of the fortunate p10 going on now !!!Wannabebrown mashaallah has contributed so much to this team and I am very sure she worked her magic on you as well :D ..
Ameen @ the dua and yes i know what you mean by convincing..she is awesome at that :p .. mashaAllah

sarakm
06-03-2010, 01:37 PM
Updatess ...

4 more people to reach fortunate 40 =) InshaAllah

Batool
06-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Masha'Allah that's quite amazing...May Allah reward all the people who worked day in and day out. Ameen.

I can't believe there is only one day left!

wannabebrown
06-03-2010, 08:45 PM
EEEEK!! I can't wait its tomorrow. These next two weeks are going to be absolutely amazing. Banu Thalj is honestly so blessed by Allah (swt) to have such phenomenal opportunities.

NoVictims
06-04-2010, 12:15 AM
Banu Thalj!!!!! Tomorrow inshAllah our wonderful journey starts!! Hamdulilah!
Great job on the numbers everyone!!!!!

wannabebrown
06-04-2010, 07:47 AM
Alhumdulilah :).

We couldn't have done it all without you NoVictims. You have been an amazing asset alhumdulilah.

sarakm
06-05-2010, 01:41 AM
Alhamduillah !!! and I agree with wannabebrown, mashaAllah each volunteer really stepped up this time..today was pure AWESOMENESS ..
when was the last time winnipeg had over 200 people attending a seminar? ..Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah

wannabebrown
06-09-2010, 08:24 AM
Alhumdulilah it was overwhelming but absolutely amazing to see that.