PDA

View Full Version : Muhammad Alshareef back in Winnipeg :)

Zahraah
06-02-2010, 12:42 AM
Have you guys heard?
Muhammad Alshareef will be conducting a workshop in his home town inshaAllah :)

http://www.almaghrib.org/leadership/

:D

Batool
06-02-2010, 08:37 AM
Just heard from you...jazak Allahu khairan for sharing Zahraah

sarakm
06-02-2010, 07:42 PM
ahhh...that was suppose to big surprise announcement at the seminarrrr !!!! ...

but yeah Alhamdulilah Sh Muhammad will be back in town. It would be great to have him here and an excellent opportunity for people to attend the much needed leadership training...cant wait !!!

Pegger
06-02-2010, 08:41 PM
I'll be in Winnipeg during this InshaAllah. Looking forward to it!

Batool
06-02-2010, 09:43 PM
great Pegger, can't wait to see you, insha'Allah!!!!

And the new addition!!!

Zahraah
06-03-2010, 12:38 AM
wops Sorry Sara =(

sarakm
06-03-2010, 01:34 PM
aww no i was kidding =(

I am so excited for this training. MashaAllah the last time we had session with Sh. Muhammad it served as a great tool for all the volunteers to achieve their goals. InshaAllah I am hoping the whole community benefits from this Ameen

wannabebrown
06-03-2010, 08:39 PM
ah! im so sad i can't make it out for it :(

sarakm
06-05-2010, 01:56 AM
^ try switching ur shifts :(

wannabebrown
06-09-2010, 08:29 AM
i wish. i guess we'll see what happens. i highly doubt ill be able to make it tho :(

sarakm
06-21-2010, 06:49 PM
^ arent u glad u were able to make it to the seminar? ;) ..i was SO happy..haha

for those who couldnt make it to this seminar...you missed out on an amazing amazing seminar EVER !! .. this is exactly what our community needs right now and inshaAllah I pray that all those who attended will use the knowledge from this seminar to bring about a much needed transformation in the community. Ameen

wannabebrown
06-23-2010, 02:16 AM
Honestly, alhumdulilah I'm so thankful I was able to make it out. I really didn't think I was going to be able to come but alhumdulilah I'm just so incredibly thankful. I think I need to be slapped for complaining about being tired. Alhumdulilah our community has been given a stepping stone to move forward the way it once was. Insha'Allah things keep improving and we continue to gain knowledge.

sarakm
06-25-2010, 12:46 PM
^ Alhamdulilah. It is said to Tie your camel and then put your trust in Allah and mashaAlllah you had the intention to attend this seminar for as many hours as you could but alhamdulilah Allah opened up a way for you to stick around for the whole event =)

Alhamdulilah lately you must have noticed some activity in the community as a result of AM and mashaAllah it just motivates us to work more. Race towards jannah =d inshaAllah. You dont need slapping to keep u motivated, someone (ahem..me) just needs to get you excited about something and then everything falls into place =d ..hehe