PDA

View Full Version : June 20: The Leadership Attitude... [Charitable 1 day seminar]

Muhammad Alshareef
06-03-2010, 02:08 PM
I have a date with you this Saturday June 20, in sha Allah.

See below...

Leaders are 1 in a 1000. And I'm determined to find those gems of people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you don't have time to read below, read this:
I'm doing a charitable 1 day leadership seminar, in your city and I want you to come
http://almaghrib.org/leadership/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NicheHero Leadership certification, if you've checked it out www.NicheHeroLeadership.com, is like a blue rose on the top of the mountain. It's not easily attainable. To arrive there, one must first conquer their personal leadership cobwebs before embarking towards solving humanity's challenges.

But, NicheHero Leadership certification aside, I still want you to benefit - no matter where you are, no matter what your current community status.

Here's what I was "going" to do:
Make day 1 of NicheHero Leadership certification free for everyone.

But see, I realized there would be a problem with that:
a. Basically, only people from Toronto would come (because it would be held in Toronto)
b. So many "1 in a 1000" leaders from across the nation and world wouldn't get to benefit from this free program, and decide for themselves if they want to take the journey up the mountain to snatch the blue rose.

So, here is what I'm going to do:
I'm packing my bags and I'm coming to YOU!! (as long as you live in Canada, lol)

In the month of June I'm touring the entire country of Canada, every weekend, to get my NicheHero Leadership message to those who need to hear it most.

I'll be heading to Ottawa June 5; Toronto June 12; Windsor (Canada) June 13; Winnipeg June 20; Calgary June 26; Edmonton June 27!

Whoa! That's a lot of places.

The topic: step 1 that every leader must embrace:
THE LEADERSHIP ATTITUDE!!! Key word: AT-TI-TUDE (Change the first T to L, and you've got: Altitude!)

You can register for any of these events at the following link:

With best wishes to truly see you succeed at the highest level!

PS: Register for any of the above 1 day seminars at the following link:

And if you can't attend any of them, in sha Allah, keep your eyes peeled for emails from me as I aim to benefit you too.

And if you want to take the journey up to the blue rose, here it is, the full leadership certification:
www.NicheHeroLeadership.com

wannabebrown
06-03-2010, 10:50 PM
this is extremely exciting. I really hope i can some how clear my schedule to be there insha'Allah.

it'll be really nice to have you back here sh. muhammad :)

sarakm
06-05-2010, 02:00 AM
^ I hope you can make it. It was so much fun last time..inshaallah I am confident we'll learn a lot from this one as well ..

wannabebrown
06-09-2010, 08:30 AM
I have no doubt in my mind that we will get a lot out of it, i just really hope i can go somehow.

sarakm
06-09-2010, 07:46 PM
^ inshaAllah I hope so too. InshaAllah we have to go crazy on marketing for this

NoVictims
06-09-2010, 09:14 PM
Ohhhhhhhh inshAllah i really really really want to come to this too!! It looks amazing mashAllah.
Sarakm i wanna help for the marketing too lol. InshAllah we'll find a lot of interested ''future leaders''.

sarakm
06-09-2010, 11:05 PM
You are coming right? inshaAllah
You can totalllyyyy help with marketing. We need crazy ideas so that it is marketed everywhere inshaAllah. I have a few things in mind inshaAllah. We should meet up soon inshaAllah to discuss (may be tonight =d) .. i was thinking we should totally approach the muslims schools as we are targeting the youth for this workshop anyway ..what do u say?

NoVictims
06-10-2010, 03:15 AM
Sarakm !! Great idea mashAllah.Yes ill def come inshAllah ya Rab.
I think we should find marketing ideas to get more youth to come to this leadership training inshAllah, so muslim schools are def on the list inshAllah, lets find something before friday, we can all go to different masjids for jum3a and spread the idea out there!

wannabebrown
06-11-2010, 02:17 AM
those are some really good ideas. insha'Allah we can do some great marketing for this. its going to take a lot of hard work tho, since we only have about a week and a bit to go.

NoVictims
06-11-2010, 02:29 AM
It definitely will inshAllah, we have to be better than the best !!! Im here for any kinda help inshAllah, just let me knoww!

muslimah_19
06-13-2010, 12:37 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,
I was looking for more info on this... and I noticed the main web page http://almaghrib.org/leadership/ the address for the wpg seminar is not updated yet.
+ The 'local charity' aspect? Will it be a Winnipeg one? + Do we know what it is yet? We were advertising this at a community event today but we're not able to answer those qs.
-Muslimah

Zahraah
06-13-2010, 01:28 AM
The venue has been confirmed. It is the University of Manitoba engineering building. Room E3 270 inshaAllah.

The local charity event is a Winnipeg one, but I am not sure what exactly it is right now. Perhaps I'll wait for someone else to answer that inshaAllah :)

wannabebrown
06-16-2010, 03:33 AM
Salamualaikum *Qabeelat Thalj*,

First off, congratulations on becoming a new Qabeelah! May Allah put barakah in all your time and efforts and lead you to greater heights.

Secondly, just thought I'd pop by here and warn everybody about that one event on Sunday June 20th... what was it called? Something about leadership and living life to a new level and changing the world... hm... I think it had something to do with taking action and motivation... It was along the lines of reviving the ummah... now what was it?

Well anyways, I hope you all know what I'm talking about.

I just wanted to warn you all not to go to the event. That is, only go if you are ready to break out of your cocoons (or should I say icicles), if you really want to benefit yourself, if you really want to have one the best days of your life, if you really want to feel empowered and inspired, if you really want to do something about your state at hand, if you really want to make change, if you really want your Qabeelah to rise, if you really want to take on a new pumped attitude, if you really want Allah to be pleased with you as a Muslim taking action, and if you really want me to finish this run-on sentence. Otherwise, just stay home and watch the world cup or something...

Qabeelat Thalj, you have been forewarned.Walaikum Assalam 'Zina'

JazakAllah Khair for all your kind words. Ameen to your du'a. I love the enthusiastic post :). I think we should use this as a marketing tool because mashaAllah you put it so well. I hate the fact I have to miss it but now I feel even worse about having to miss it. Allahu Alam. Again, JazakAllah Khair for all the kindness :).

sarakm
06-21-2010, 06:39 PM
Salamualaikum *Qabeelat Thalj*,

First off, congratulations on becoming a new Qabeelah! May Allah put barakah in all your time and efforts and lead you to greater heights.

Secondly, just thought I'd pop by here and warn everybody about that one event on Sunday June 20th... what was it called? Something about leadership and living life to a new level and changing the world... hm... I think it had something to do with taking action and motivation... It was along the lines of reviving the ummah... now what was it?

Well anyways, I hope you all know what I'm talking about.

I just wanted to warn you all not to go to the event. That is, only go if you are ready to break out of your cocoons (or should I say icicles), if you really want to benefit yourself, if you really want to have one the best days of your life, if you really want to feel empowered and inspired, if you really want to do something about your state at hand, if you really want to make change, if you really want your Qabeelah to rise, if you really want to take on a new pumped attitude, if you really want Allah to be pleased with you as a Muslim taking action, and if you really want me to finish this run-on sentence. Otherwise, just stay home and watch the world cup or something...

Qabeelat Thalj, you have been forewarned.JazakAllah khair and ameen to your dua's.
MashaAllah totally loved the seminar and was one of the greatest seminar ive attended ever. InshaAllah will be using everything that Sh Muhammad taught us to bring a change in our community InshaAllah

wannabebrown
06-23-2010, 02:07 AM
MashaAllah this seminar was really just pure amazing. I really wish I hadn't made prior commitments or else I would so be on that plane to attend Niche Hero. There are going to be some outstanding leaders in this community after that session. May Allah (swt) reward Sh. Muhammad for all his amazing work and efforts he put forward inshaAllah.

sarakm
06-25-2010, 12:37 PM
^ *sigh* me too. But inshaAllah khair as Sh Muhammad says that Eagles dont make excuses, even though we cant attend the event we can inshaAllah work on everything that Sh Muhammad taught us in those 8 hours and put them to action. InshaAllah InshaALlah !