PDA

View Full Version : Hello Hello QABEELAH STATUS!!!

Muhammad Alshareef
06-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Alhamdulillah, bi fadlillaah, Winnipeg has made it to OFFICIAL ALMAGHRIB Qabeelah status.

Some cities take years to achieve this. Many have lost it. Many never come close.

But who would have guessed that the little town where Muhammad Alshareef grew up in would make it after only 1 seminar! Ma sha Allah!

Winnipeg has become the rave of AlMaghrib headquarters. People are taking a 2nd look -- what happened in Winnipeg, and how did it push up so strongly?

I took a personal interest in putting my effort to make this a reality. Here are my thoughts on how Winnipeg got Qabeelah status so quickly:

DUA - DUA - DUA
1. The almaghrib volunteer crew workshop that outlined AlMaghrib marketing strategy
2. A heartfelt keen interest to see Winnipeg succeed Islamically
3. A powerhouse instructor creating hype in the city for more
4. Working hard to go out and solicit the support of an awesome Ameer, and the top-class brother volunteers
5. The word of mouth of Winnipegers who, when something is good they tell their friends about it.
6. In sha Allah, the sincerity of those who attended to implement what they learned -- which had a big affect on others.
7. I visited almost all the key leader players in Winnipeg - we stand united, not divided.
8. The kind trust and support key leader players in Winnipeg offered to AlMaghrib
9. The bundles of support and effort from the Ameerah, and the top-class sister volunteers

All praise, beginning to end, belongs to Allah!

Next stop: Raayah cup - in sha Allah!
(Isn't it beautiful how you've got Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg ... all rockin' with their AlMaghrib seminars! In sha Allah, add Vancouver to the mix shortly and awesome things are happenin')

Ali Merali
06-07-2010, 11:29 AM
Outstanding job folks. Working with you all since your first class there has a been strong determination to reach qabeelah status and just after your second class you achieved it, Mash Allah.

Who is going to bring a cake to the 2nd weekend of class to celebrate :) ?

Pegger
06-07-2010, 12:56 PM
MashaAllah that's great news!

Zahraah
06-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Alhamdulillah...I can't thank Allah enough.

I still remember sitting with 2 other sisters thinking "we love AlMaghrib and want to bring it to Winnipeg", but didn't know where to go from there, but Allah helped us take each step and everything fell into place. :)

MashaAllah we have an awesome, dedicated team who did everything they could to make this happen.

InshaAllah team we should pray together and thank Allah for choosing us to make this happen.

Cake is definitely in order for next week :)

Wayfarer
06-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Alhamdulillah...I can't thank Allah enough.

I still remember sitting with 2 other sisters thinking "we love AlMaghrib and want to bring it to Winnipeg", but didn't know where to go from there, but Allah helped us take each step and everything fell into place. :)

MashaAllah we have an awesome, dedicated team who did everything they could to make this happen.

InshaAllah team we should pray together and thank Allah for choosing us to make this happen.

Cake is definitely in order for next week :)
Mashallah tabarakallah tabarakallah! WOW! I'm also looking at it another way.... another challenger for the Liwaa'

Bring it on!!!

May Allah increase Qabeelat Thalj in success. Ameen.

muslimah_21
06-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Mashallah tabarakallah tabarakallah! WOW! I'm also looking at it another way.... another challenger for the Liwaa'

Bring it on!!!

May Allah increase Qabeelat Thalj in success. Ameen.

Ameen!! Mashallah!! Congratulations Qabeelah Thalj!!! Great News!!:)

wannabebrown
06-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Alhumdulilah, we made it to Qabeelat Status :). Allah (swt) made this happen for us and made all the efforts, every step of the way easier, alhumdulilah.

I think we should all offer prayers to Allah (swt) to thank Him and blessing us with something so beautiful in this city, alhumdulilah. And second, alhumdulilah there has been A LOT of support given to us from Sh. Muhammad, other Qabeelats, HQ, our communities du'as, and the list can go on. Alhumdulilah it has all paid off.

I think cake is definitely in order for next week insha'Allah :)

Wayfarer
06-07-2010, 06:48 PM
I think cake is definitely in order for next week insha'Allah :)That's what we thought; a cake at our first seminar: http://forums.almaghrib.org/showpost.php?p=504377&postcount=7

Mar1am
06-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Assalamu Alaikum QABEELAT Thalj!!

Wow, that sounds soo awesome!! Mabrook on reaching qabeelah status! I'm sooo happy for you!!! :) You all are making us want to work harder to catch up!! AlMaghrib is definitely rocking western Canada! Once Banu Jabal reaches qabeelah status, we'll be known as the awesome west! Insha Allah! :)

Insha Allah with our second seminar, we can reach qabeelah status too! Then you better watch out for some halal competition! ;)

May Allah (swt) increase your qabeelah in success! Ameen!

Batool
06-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Assalaamua alaikum wr wb,

Masha'Allah, many congratulations...especially the superb sister volunteers that worked very hard...and everyone else. You guys made this happen with Allah's tawfique despite all odds. I know that it's not easy for the volunteers and the sacrifices that their families make but masha'Allah all worth it in the end.

May this be the beginning of continued blessing for Winnipeg. Ameen.

sarakm
06-08-2010, 08:02 PM
Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Banu Thalj made it to Qabeelat status. Alhamdulilah without the tawfique of Allah this wouldnt have been possible at all. Secondly as wannabebrown stated that not only did we had Sh Muhammad's constant support and dua's, HQ in particular (Br Ammar and Br Ali) have always been a constant support. Alhamdulilah other qabail's specially QFalaah has been with us since the beginning giving us amazing tips and suggestions to work upto Qabeelat status.
Alhamdulilah it is such a huge blessing for the winnipeg community to have AM here and may Allah keep AM as a continued blessing for our community InshaAllah Ameen

wannabebrown
06-09-2010, 08:38 AM
Insha'Allah. Ameen.

We've all seen the amazing differences that these seminars have made in this city on a personal and community based level and all in such a small period of time. Insha'Allah Allah (swt) guide more and put more barakaa in our time. Insha'Allah we can use our efforts in serving Him.

sarakm
06-21-2010, 06:48 PM
You are right wannabebrown. Its time to step it up a bit more and work twice as hard as we did for this seminar. Like Sh Muhammad said now is not the time to rest, its time to work harder than before.
Ameen to your dua's..May Allah gives us the strength to fulfil all that is asked of us..Ameen

sarakm
06-28-2010, 12:34 AM
Our cake !!

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae23/banuthalj/IMG_1324.jpg

NoVictims
06-28-2010, 09:02 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAY PRETTY CAKE ! A picture is uppp wohoooo hamdulilah :)
Great cake,great achievement, mashAllah.