PDA

View Full Version : Silent but Friendly...

Ahsan Hanif
06-16-2010, 06:43 AM
Assalam Alaykum wa Rahmatullah

Alhamdulillah I have arrived safely back home and am slowly overcoming my jet lag.

Masha Allah I thoroughly enjoyed my experience in Winnipeg and it was a joy to teach you all.

Although I had never previously heard of Winnipeg, it was so beautiful to see a city thriving with eager Muslims who want to learn and practice the deen of Allah. I will always remember your enthusiasm. I pray that Allah allows us to meet again soon in this life, and gathers us together in Jannah in the next life.

Jazakumullah Khayr

Wassalam Alaykum

Ahsan

P.S. This was the first and only time so far that I didn't get any Tim Hortons. That in and of itself is a good reason to visit again.

Taibah
06-17-2010, 03:06 AM
Jazak Allah Khair Sh.Ahsan for coming to Winnipeg. May Allah reward you for your efforts in spending time and energy with your fellow brothers and sisters here in Winnipeg. Your class being my first AM class to attend, you've left the AM Institute on a somewhat positive outlook for me.

I personally enjoyed your method of teaching and sincerely wish you come to Winnipeg one day again to teach us again from your wide span of Islamic Knowledge. Insha Allah.

-taibah

ps. im not a Tim's fan myself :)

Mariyaah
06-17-2010, 06:50 PM
LOOOL Sorrrry but when I first saw the title, I though it said, "Silent but Deadly"...I was dying laughing and clicked on it, but then It's not what I thought. lol haha..forums are getting funnier.

p.s- Winnepeg is awesome, those who came to da Rahma conference showed how cool u winnepeggers are! TheY REPRESENTiN ~*~ > YOU ROCK SHeik Ahsan! :)

NoVictims
06-17-2010, 10:32 PM
Wa Alaikumu el Salam Sh. Ahsan,

Jazaka Allahu Khayran for this great Al Maghrib seminar, I have learned so much in two weekends, it is truly amazing how much knowledge was passed onto us winnipeg students during this short amount of time, subhanAllah!
InshAllah, this will be the start of many more Al Maghrib seminars to come, with great teachers like you.

Looking forward to being taught by you again inshAllah, all my du'as to you, your family, and every single member of Al Maghrib institute for helping us be part of a strong muslim Ummah.

Wa salam.

wannabebrown
06-21-2010, 08:04 AM
Walaikum Assalam Sh. Ahsan,

JazakAllah Khairun for coming out here and sharing your knowledge with us :).

sarakm
06-21-2010, 06:35 PM
Walaikum assalam wr wb,

JazakAllah khair ya shaikh for coming out to Winnipeg and sharing the wonderful knowledge with us. ALhamdulilah the class was amzing and so much in depth. I am sure it will be a special feeling from now onwards to recite surah Kahf every friday. Alhamdulilah we have recieved an immense amount of positive feedback and tons of dua's for you and your family from QThalj

May Allah bless you and your family with the best in this dunia and akhirah. Ameen