PDA

View Full Version : Alhumdulilah

wannabebrown
06-21-2010, 08:09 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,

I want to say a HUGE JazakAllah Khairun to Sh. Muhammad.

The leadership seminar was absolutely amazing alhumdulilah. So many things that we all needed to hear to keep us motivated. I'm totally posting my Gems from this on here, just amazing alhumdulilah.

JazakAllahu Khairun Sheikh for taking your time you inspire me/us with your knowledge. May Allah (swt) reward you for everything you do and your family for all their sacrifices inshaAllah.

sarakm
06-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Walaikum asslam wr wb,

Alhamdulilah the seminar was A.M.A.Z.l.N.G MashaAllah. It is so vital for us all to act leaders for out community specially these days when our communities are just collapsing and rotting due to lack of leaders. JazakAllah Khair shaikh for spending time with us, the seminar was absolutely awesome

Wannabebrown..ive some gems too that i can post ..lets post =d

Batool
06-21-2010, 08:14 PM
please include detailed notes as well...as I missed about 2 hours

wannabebrown
06-23-2010, 02:20 AM
ill get my book sometime this week and sit and post my GEMS. i had SOOO many alhumdulilah. such an awesome seminar alhumdulilah.

wannabebrown
06-23-2010, 02:21 AM
batool i can go over the notes that you missed with you. i didn't jot down everything so it'll be hard for me to post up detailed notes but i can share what i took in with you.

sarakm
06-25-2010, 12:47 PM
ill get my book sometime this week and sit and post my GEMS. i had SOOO many alhumdulilah. such an awesome seminar alhumdulilah.
we shall see who has more ;) ..

@ Batool - InshaAllah myself and wannabebrown can go over the notes with you whenever you are free =)