PDA

View Full Version : You're Invited

Abuisnaineh_S
09-29-2010, 11:15 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Q. Thaljites,

I want to personally invite you folks to Banu Madinatayn's first AlMaghrib seminar, Love Notes with Sh. Yaser Birjas in Minneapolis MN. Every other neighboring Qabeelah has already taken the class (some twice). We are really excited about hosting outsiders, but it seems all our neighboring Qabeelahs have taken the seminar already. You guys are a mere 7 hour drive away! November 26-28...Save the date and spread the word!

warda ahmed
10-05-2010, 03:23 PM
Walekumasalaam Banu Madinatayn,InshAllah I wish and pray to Allah SWT for Success for your city,may your ilm increase and you become a Qabilaa soon n stay one forever Bidnillah.

Jazakamullahukheyran for the invite

Wasalaamwalekum

Abuisnaineh_S
10-06-2010, 10:55 PM
Wa Iyyakum! Ameen to your du'a! You know, we have a group here waiting for QThalj's Divine Link seminar with Ustadh Abu Eesa so we can take the trip up North. Perhaps we'll meet when that time comes insha'Allah. Let your fellow QThaljer know about B.Madinatayn's invite. It's open to all, insha'Allah :)

sarakm
10-08-2010, 02:18 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Banu Thaljites,

I want to personally invite you folks to Banu Madinatayn's first AlMaghrib seminar, Love Notes with Sh. Yaser Birjas in Minneapolis MN. Every other neighboring Qabeelah has already taken the class (some twice). We are really excited about hosting outsiders, but it seems all our neighboring Qabeelahs have taken the seminar already. You guys are a mere 7 hour drive away! November 26-28...Save the date and spread the word!Walaikum assalam Wr Wb,

Mashaallah Mabrook Banu madinatayn !!! ..
JazakAllah khairun for the invite. I have heard great things about Love Notes and inshaallah I am sure it'll be awesome for you. InshAllah I pray Allah grants us the taufeeq to attend this seminar with you. Ameeen

Keep up the great work. May Allah grant you success and accept all the hard work you are putting into it. may Allah bless you soon with the Qabeelat status Inshaallah ameeeeenn ..
Please let us know if we can help you in anyway. It would be an honour to help in any way possible. I pray you have a successful seminar Ameen

InshaAllah Fiqh of Salah and Abu Esa will be soon in Winnipeg !!! Keep us in your dua's

Barakallahu feekum

warda ahmed
10-15-2010, 01:48 PM
Inshallah I pray that your first seminar brings you all the kher,success and Qabila status which will stay for ever inshAllah,Amiin,Iam sure that should be no problem with the Muslim crowd there if Allah SWT wills.

I would love to come ,and know a lot of other sisters that would love to come as well,at this time coz of no muhram along us to come issue is holding us back,but if Allah wills either us to com der or u to come to us inshAllah the 2 Qabilas will meet.Barakallahufeekum for the invite again.

Wasalaamwalekum

Abuisnaineh_S
10-17-2010, 12:06 AM
Allahuma Ameen to all your du'a! We will always look up to our neighboring Qabeela in the North!