PDA

View Full Version : Qabila Thalj Racingggg to Janahtul Firdous,InshAllah

warda ahmed
10-05-2010, 11:01 AM
May we be amongst the ones to meet in the gardens of Janahtul firdous,Amiin.

Dr reda has been away from us for 2 days today and seems like 20 days already,Subhanallah he is more then I and my family imagined, MashAllah.

No doubt Qabila Thalj is in Ilm rush with all the knowledge we are able to gain from instructors like Sheikh Riad Q,Sheikh Ahsan Hanif and now Dr Reda Bedier,and inshAllah more to come Bidnillah SWT,coz we here stay inshAllah

Qabila Thalj,my family,my frieNDS,love you for the Sake of ALLAH SWT

mohamedhassan3
10-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Salamualkum, I'm in total agreement that it feels like 20 days subhanallah when you attend almaghrib seminars though they encompass the entire weekend, it's a weekend where in you remember Allah almost hourly and spend time with brothers and sisters in Islam. For two weekends your immersed into the almagrib world where there is nothing other then the constant remembrance of Allah and the love of people purely for the sake of Allah

warda ahmed
10-05-2010, 03:27 PM
So true Akhi, MashAllah,I thank Allah SWT from the bottom of my heart to bring Almaghrib in our lives,inshAllah may always stay a Qabilaa and we become the best of all QABAIL'S,Ameen

A SMALL CITY WITH BIG DREAMS AND BIG HEARTS AND BIG BRAINS(lol) TO LEARN ALL THE ILM WE CAN TILL WE SHALL LIVE INSHALLAH

mohamedhassan3
10-05-2010, 06:14 PM
ameen

Khalid_Mohamed
10-07-2010, 11:19 PM
The seminar was genuinely awesome mashaAllah.. Cannot wait for the second week. It has made me re-evaluate my islamic life alhamdulillah..

Taibah
10-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Qabeelat Thalj has a long way to go before saying they have a big heart. But nonetheless, I pray you guys get better, Insha Allah.

Khalid_Mohamed
10-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Qabeelat Thalj has a long way to go before saying they have a big heart. But nonetheless, I pray you guys get better, Insha Allah.I wouldn't deny that QThalj does indeed have big hearts.. JazakAllah to the hard workers behind the scenes to bring us this awesome seminar..

Taibah
10-07-2010, 11:36 PM
^its a team effort, no?
Like i said, i pray they get better. Insha Allah

mohamedhassan3
10-08-2010, 12:37 AM
I'll take the credit on behalf of qabeelat thalj, thank you....... I'm kidding the sisters practically dragged us into what's good for us, may Allah double their hasanaat them and their families inshallah

NoVictims
10-08-2010, 04:51 AM
SubhanAllah i completely agree, i litterally CANNOT wait for saturday inshAllah!!!

MashAllah the credit goes to both our Ameer and Ameerah who are doing such an amazing job, and also every single volunteer, every single person who has helped/tried to help, whether its by just being on time and using the right door with a big smile lol, helping clean up and organize, marketing the seminar.. could go on forever lol.

Jazakumu Allahu Khayran, and may Allah (swt) always give us the strength to share the ajjar, to do it all ONLY for the sake of Allah (swt) because like Sheikh Reda said, if you want to please people, you will be washed away with the Moes and Sams. May Allah (swt) grant all of us, and our muslim sisters and brothers Jannatul Ferdaws. Ameen ya rab!

QThalj? Takbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer !!! Allahu Akbar!!!

wannabebrown
10-08-2010, 04:56 AM
SubhanAllah i completely agree, i litterally CANNOT wait for saturday inshAllah!!!

MashAllah the credit goes to both our Ameer and Ameerah who are doing such an amazing job, and also every single volunteer, every single person who has helped/tried to help, whether its by just being on time and using the right door with a big smile lol, helping clean up and organize, marketing the seminar.. could go on forever lol.

Jazakumu Allahu Khayran, and may Allah (swt) always give us the strength to share the ajjar, to do it all ONLY for the sake of Allah (swt) because like Sheikh Reda said, if you want to please people, you will be washed aways with the Moes and Sams. May Allah (swt) grant all of us, and our muslim sisters and brothers Jannatul Ferdaws. Ameen ya rab!

QThalj? Takbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer !!! Allahu Akbar!!!

Allahu Akbar!!! :)

Alhumdulilah, it's been an amazing experience to learn for sheikhs of such large amounts of knowledge, just a true blessing. I can't say alhumdulilah enough for how blessed we are to have AlMaghrib here and I hope that it continues to provide QThalj with knowledge insha'Allah.

JazakAllah Khair for everyone that put in so much work to making every little part happen and insha'Allah it continues to grow into more. May Allah (swt) truly reward everyone that has helped and continues to help. Ameen.

Khalid_Mohamed
10-08-2010, 02:20 PM
^^yea right!

sarakm
10-08-2010, 02:26 PM
Qabeelat Thalj has a long way to go before saying they have a big heart. But nonetheless, I pray you guys get better, Insha Allah.JazakAllah khair .. I sincerely pray the same for you .. Ameen

Taibah
10-08-2010, 03:50 PM
^Jazak Allah Khair Sara....abit surprised you would say that, especially to someone that got shunned off the QThalj team....

warda ahmed
10-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Qabeelat Thalj has a long way to go before saying they have a big heart. But nonetheless, I pray you guys get better, Insha Allah.Asalaamwalekum

Alhamdulillah we have to say this every day in every Dua that 'May Allah make us,like us in all,ie,Q Thalj,ie Winnipeg Almaghrib chapter,better every day,no one in the Ummah has been or will be ever fully perfect,the one who is,is our Prophet Muhammed Allahisalaatuwasalaam,yes,there is a learning expereince or expeiences,because its baby steps that helps us learn how to RACE to achieve Janah Inshallah,may we get there,and we have this in us because all we want is to be a better Ummah inshAllah bidnillah SWT.

Sister Jazakallahukher for making Dua for us,because only its only ALLAH SWT who knows what it takes,or what it took,behind scenes or front scenes from those who Allah has given the sabir to have what we have,All praises due to Allah SWT,and end of the day all we want is Dua,because we do what we do for the sake of ALLAH ALONE.

May he conitnue to shower his blessings upon the whole of Ummatul MuhammeD PBUH,Ameen.

warda ahmed
10-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Allahu akber.

Lets remember ALLAH swt is ever watching and ever giuding,lets remember Ummatul Muhammed is the Ummah of rahma n love to all of thier brothers and sisters in Islam.

Today at the Jumaa Khutba the sheikh said ' We ask Allah swt to forgive us every day for our sins but yet we cannot forget or forgive,to be a muslim is to forget n forgive'.

Its Sunnah of our prohet PBUH,he always smiled to those who never smiled to him,so lets remembr to love n respect ,iTs to be a true Muslim,lets love each other for the sake of Allah,only he knows when its time for some one to pray upon us,n that day we cant pray for own soul,so today please,from now on lets pray for our ownself that ' May Allah give us the stregnth n Hidayya to forget,forgive and LOVE for the sole purpose to please Allah SWT.Amiin.

Khalid_Mohamed
10-08-2010, 05:20 PM
Asalaamwalekum

no one in the Ummah has been or will be ever fully perfect,the one who is,is our Prophet Muhammed Allahisalaatuwasalaam,Just wanted to point something out sister... The prophet (SAW) was infact not perfect as is evident from the surah A'basa where Allah reprimands him for turning his face away from the blind man. And another proof would be Surah Tahrim where Allah questions the Prophet (SAW) as to what authority does he make haraam of what Allah has made halaal..

None is purer than Allah and none is perfect than He who commands the heavens and the earth..

Allah knows best..

warda ahmed
10-08-2010, 05:23 PM
I'll take the credit on behalf of qabeelat thalj, thank you....... I'm kidding the sisters practically dragged us into what's good for us, may Allah double their hasanaat them and their families inshallah
Jazakallahukher Akhi, On behalf of the sisters I will say,that truly its been a team effort and it would not be possible with out the team effort along our brothers,May Allah reward each one of u inshAllah.

Barakallahufeekum

warda ahmed
10-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Just wanted to point something out sister... The prophet (SAW) was infact not perfect as is evident from the surah A'basa where Allah reprimands him for turning his face away from the blind man. And another proof would be Surah Tahrim where Allah questions the Prophet (SAW) as to what authority does he make haraam of what Allah has made halaal..

Allah knows best..Jazakallahukher Akhi Khalid.My point was that he,prophet Muhammed ALLAHISALAATUWASALAAM is a walking chracter of Quran(as narrated by Aisha RA),and we have only him to as one human being that Allah has sent down to follow the foot steps of,just like our sheikh said,sheikh Reda,that our prophet PBUH will never need no one to defend him,Allah has chosen him as the best,that shall be followed and that is why every day we make dua for him PBU after every Dua,May we be like him,Amiin.

But thank you for sharing the ILM,Allah knows the best

Brakallahufeekum