PDA

View Full Version : A life changing journey with SH Reda,Eternal Journey,AllahuAkbar

warda ahmed
10-11-2010, 12:42 AM
Today was the last day to the seminar'Eternal Journey',I am happy,so happy that Allah giuded me to take this seminar,now all I keep telling within my soul is,where was this Sheikh all this time,how come I never knew him before,but now that i know him,Subhanallah he has left an impact on my life and the lives of my loved ones.At the same time I am sad that this journey for this time with him has ended, I will await him to come back again isnhAllah.

Today onwords in whole inshAllah I have goals and targets,and Alhamdulillah,all praises to Allah who got Almaghrib in my life,who got SH Reda in my life,who gave me Hidaya to listen and learn the meaning of true Pateince,I can already feel the sweetness of Patience.

Allah is witness for so many years I been trying to be a better person,and so many people preaching to me about importance of pateince,the sweetness of patience,but thorugh SH Reda Allah has put that in my heart by the end of this seminar,every thing about this seminar is so deep within me,it was a lesson,a reality check,intentions check,a test that made me think,am i the muslimah that iam suppose to be to gain paradise,Al Firdous? Subhanallah just so many qiustions I ask my self now,but inshAllAH I will work on clinsing my soul,my patience,my Deen in all inshAllah.

"The punishment of this world will come to an end,but worry about the Punishment of hereafter that is never ending,so work on your Akhira,what have u prepared for it"

sarakm
10-11-2010, 01:31 AM
Assalamu Alaikum ya Shaikh,
It's only been few hours since we ended our journey of the seminar with you and I am already feeling AlMaghrib withdrawl syndrome =(. SubhanAllah I dont even have words to describe how thankful we all are for what you have done for us in these 2 weekends. JazakAllah khairun for taking every opportunity to teach us about our life. SubhanAllah even during the breaks you made sure that we are constantly recieving Dawah to become better Muslims
May Allah reward you and your family and bless you all with the highest of ranks in Jannatul Firdous. Ameen

InshaAllah we will fulfil our vow with you to make dua for you....in sujood....in salatul Fajr ... What do you say QThalj?

Cant wait to have you back in the city ..InshAllahu'tala

Please keep us in your dua's ..

mohamedhassan3
10-11-2010, 01:40 AM
Subhanallah I Won't be able to read an ayah from juz tabarak without remembering the depth and sweetness we learned from the eternal journey. Ya sheick you converted us from liking fake silver to aspiring for true gold, may Allah bring you back to us inshallah!!

NoVictims
10-11-2010, 01:50 AM
Sheikh, mashAllah mashAllah mashAllah mashAllah, these 2 weekends were truly a mind blowing experience for me, you're a great inspiration hamdulilah, the eternal journey was definitely a checkpoint for me, a wake up call, a way for me to start WALKING THE WALK.

May Allah (swt) reward you immensely for every single effort you put in to teach us so much knowledge in so little time. You truly are a reminder of so many things a muslim should be mashAllah, your 24/7 smile by itself is knowledge, teaching us to smile when we're sad, happy, angry, because Allah (swt) tests by giving and denying.

May Allah (swt) bless you and your family, grant you, your family and all of us Jannatul Ferdaws, Ameen.

Please do come back to Winnipeg very soon inshAllah, but until then Sabr Jameel inshAllah

Salam 3alaikum

warda ahmed
10-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Asalaamwaleukum Q thalj,

Subhanallah yalls comments are getting me to tears guysss,lol

Inshallah we will have Sh Reda again,bidnillah SWT,and the best of it is what he left behind,just like Br Mohammed said,we can never read or remember Juz Tabarak with out thinking of Sh Reda,but at this point every thing about Almaghrib is reminding all those stories,jokes and lil things about the Sheikh.

Alhamdulillah all prAISES due to Allah,and now since its a wake up call we all have TARGETS and goals,MAY Allah reward our Sheikh for what he has done for us,ALLAHUAKBER.