PDA

View Full Version : All Praises due to Allah,Q Thalj is so thankful for so much ALHAMDULILLAH

warda ahmed
10-11-2010, 12:58 AM
I would like to take the opportuniy to thank all my brothers and sisters in Islam who joined us for the Eternal Journey and all the other Seminars,AllahuAkbar.

A special thanks to the Volunteer team,all the volunteer brothers and sisters.

Mashallah Q Thalj is growing,and not just in number but in Islam,mashallah all praises due to Allah,and with out the input of each n every volunteer things wouldnt be the same.

This was the 3rd seminar for Q Thalj and the volunteers has subhanallah grown so much,not just in numbers but just in whole,the love,pation, affection,the careing nature and the patience they have for each other,to help each other makes this a sweet success,and boosts for the whole team to be a better volunteer inshAllah.

Barakallahufeekum,may Allah bless all those involved,behind scenes or upfront,may Allah reward you all,may Allah give us all the kher and baraqa of this world and Aakhira.AMEEN

sarakm
10-11-2010, 01:25 AM
Bismillah,
Asalamualaikum,

SubhanAllah Warda I logged in to make the topic as well but you beat me to it my active vice ameerah ;)

To all my wonderful volunteers, you all did an amazing job. Every little effort you had put in counts whether it was behind the scenes or upfront. Allah is Al Raqeeb and knows even the little action you did to make this seminar this amazing. May Allah reward you all and accept from us deeds done solely for His sake. Ameen
Sisters mashaAllah you have been amazing as always making sure to help each other where its needed
Brothers jazakAllah khair for helping us sisters out in every possible way. We couldnt have done this without you

Extend your sujood in your prayers and thank Allah swt that He chose YOU and picked you to serve His deen. MashaAllah that in itself is a great blessing if we realize it and work towards it with the purest of intentions. Keep our beloved Shaikh in your dua's. May Allah reward him for spending these 2 weekends with us and teaching us the purpose of our life Ameen.

NoVictims
10-11-2010, 01:59 AM
MashAllah hamdulilah for such great Ameerah and Ameer guiding us volunteers and giving us the chance to be part of this amazing AlMaghrib Journey. May Allah (swt) make us stronger, always keep our intentions right, and help us reach a high state of Jannah bi idhnillah.

I know this is only my second seminar lol, BUT i noticed a lot of improvement too hamdulilah, may Allah (swt) help us to keep this up and like Sheikh Reda bedeir said, we HAVE to go to the next level inshAllah!!!!!!

Jazakumu Allahu Khayran everyone who attended and volunteered.

Litterally cannot wait for the next seminar subhanAllah, SO i think this would be the right time for me to say Jazaka Allahu Khayran to Muhammad Al Shareef for starting this, to every person making AlMaghrib institute what it is today hamdulilah, to every Sheikh who is part of it, and may Allah (swt) reward you all by granting you Jannatul Ferdaws, Ameen.

jperwaiz
10-11-2010, 02:24 PM
JazakAllah to all. When can we (the Qabeela Thalj) start the "next level" follow up actions so all this "learning" transforms into personal and community action plans . . . The book has "assignments" and then we can come up with ideas . .

If I may be permitted an analogy/parable. The "seminar" is like the tractor irrigating the field and sowing the seeds. The seeds need water and nurturing (daily/weekly?) so they can become plants and eventually InshaAllah bear fruits . . .

JazakAllah!!!

NoVictims
10-11-2010, 05:01 PM
If I may be permitted an analogy/parable. The "seminar" is like the tractor irrigating the field and sowing the seeds. The seeds need water and nurturing (daily/weekly?) so they can become plants and eventually InshaAllah bear fruits . . .

JazakAllah!!!
MashAllah that's a great analogy, i agree we should come up with ideas to make sure we go to the next level inshAllah!!!

warda ahmed
10-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Inshallah that is true,we should get prepped for the next level

jperwaiz
10-11-2010, 08:55 PM
Alhamdolilah, another thought came to my mind. Perhaps, the Qabeela Thalj can be like the "Honda/Toyota" dealer who, as they say, really take care of the customer once you buy a car from them: after-sales service. This way we can have both new and "return" customers who will see that we care for them . . . So, some suggestions:
1. Have weekly mini-Halaqs leading to the exam
2. Form teams and do "Q&A" and team competition.
3. We could request mentoring from the people who got high marks in the last 2 exams.
4. This would be a win-win . . .
5. Get some people who did not attend so they wont miss the next seminar

JazakAllah