PDA

View Full Version : 'the Prophets Smile' Pbuh

warda ahmed
01-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Asalaamwalekum

Alhamdulillah we had the 4th seminar of Q Thalj,and mashAllah another inspirational, soul reviving topic and Sheikh Navaid Aziz.

May Allah reward him for coming to our city (in -35 with windchill,subhanallah)

I learned a lot, laughed a lot and cried as well, but overall I love our Prophet PBUH,got to know him more in depth, and now canít wait to do more research on him, the seerah ,PBUH, may Allah SWT grant us Janatul Firdous and we meet him PBUH,Amiin

Sh Navaid Aziz is my new favorite from the ALmaghrib instructors, itís something about Almaghrib that every instructor becomes my favorite, may Allah reward them all with highest state of paradise,firdousal alla,Amiin

They all become our favorites because of the ILM they give us, may Allah bestow upon us the knowledge of our Deen,may Allah reward these teachers who travel away from families for their fellow Ummah,and may Allah give us the guidance to learn and imply those teachings of Quran and the Sunnah in our daily lives. Amiin.

Barakallahufeekum

mohamedhassan3
01-29-2011, 07:26 PM
salamulkum

I concur with the statement above and there really isn't much to add, Jazakallah sh Navaid for the giving us a more day to day picture of the prophet (saw), as a man as well as a prophet. by the way i think the windchill reached the Qthalj forums too :D

sarakm
02-01-2011, 02:01 AM
walikum assalam wr wb,
I agree warda, mashaAllah each and every AM instructor has their own specialty and they all become our favorites mashaAllah.
JazakAllah khair Sh Navaid for coming to our cold city and melting our hearts with ur beautiful teaching style. InshaAllah hoping to see you soon again within few weeks =)