PDA

View Full Version : question for sh. yasir - what aqeedah books to start out with (in arabic)?

ibnabeeomar
06-20-2005, 06:43 PM
assalamu alaikum,

what books would you recommend to start out reading in terms of a beginner in the arabic language. beginner meaning someone who's done basic grammar and could get about 70-80% comprehension looking up the words in the dictionary. actually i guess this is 2 questions really,

1. which books should one start out with in arabic for learning aqeedah? sharh aqeedatut tahawiyyah, sharh kitab ut tawheed, aqeedatul waasitiyyah, etc?

2. for someone at this level of arabic, and wanting to read arabic books, is this way recommended?

and lastly i just wanted to say May Allah(swt) bless you and make you firm, just the first weekend of this class i have learned so much that i did not know about, barakallahu feekum.

jazakallahu khayran

wassalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

Abu Ammaar
06-21-2005, 08:10 PM
Salaam Alaikum

For a person who's Arabic is still weak, I'd recommend that books of Sh. Ibn Uthaymeen to start off with; his Qawl al-Mufeed Sharh Kitaab at-Tawheed would be a good start. Also, a simple book would be al-Jadeed fi Sharh Kitaab at-Tawheed by al-Qar'awi.

Yasir

Trueseeker
06-26-2005, 08:24 AM
Assalamualaikum,

If I may ask Where can I get such books? If you or someone can point me to the right source I would appreciate it.
I am also looking for a good book on fikh. Can you please reccomend one?
Is the book on Tawheed written by Shaykh Wahaab good for me to begin with?

Jazakumullahukhairan,

abduRahman