PDA

View Full Version : Jazaka Allahu Khairan Sheikh Yaser Birjas From Q.Haqq!!!

mzsharia
10-05-2011, 09:31 PM
بِسمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

In The Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

All praise to Allah (SWT) for bestowing upon Qabeelat Haqq Sheikh Yaser Birjas for teaching us the Characteristics of the beloved Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him. Qabeelat Haqq would like to take the time to thank you Sheikh Yaser for doing a superb job in teaching us the past weekend. You enlightened us and made us live a weekend as if the Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon was present. I ask Allah Azawajal to grant you Jannat Al-Firdous and be amongst the Beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and his companions (R). May Allah Azawajal benefit this Ummah with your knowledge. May Allah (SWT) also bless your family for being so patient and generous in allowing you to spend your time for the sake of Allah (SWT) in teaching us. InshaAllah I will be looking forward in attending your future seminars. Also as i remind myself and all of my brothers and sister in faith that now we have learned all of this beneficial information we are obligated to pass it down. Not only have we learned any islamic knowledge, but we learned about the characteristics of Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him. So we need to try our best to follow Him. Once again Sheikh Yaser Jazaka Allahu Khairal AlJazza.

Wassalamulikum Warahmatu Allahi Wa Barakatuhu

Sr. Marwa