PDA

View Full Version : Exam Tommorow

Muhammad Alshareef
02-28-2004, 06:51 PM
Part of the test is knowing what to memorize. From my experience in studying in Madinah, you gotta Looooooovvvvvvvvveeeeee to learn. And when you do, there are no anxieties.

willow
02-28-2004, 07:03 PM
I pray inshallah that all of qabeelat durbah succeeds with flying colors and internalize all that they have learned be iznillahee ta3alah...

LET US NOT BE THE WEAKEST LINK!!!

( ahem..ahhh let ME not be the weakest link :( considering all these conquest names ill settle well somewhere in the semi sturdy category )[COLOR=SeaGreen]hasana

My Dua's are with you, and Durbah and the rest of the brothers and sisters. May Allah reward you all. Ameen.

Bint Edris
02-29-2004, 05:56 AM
Insha-allah you'll all fluke the exam, the fruits of your hardwork will come through!!

Allahuma baarik luka

Abu Hurayrah
03-01-2004, 04:00 PM
This is the best I could do...

Main Entry: 3fluke
Function: noun
Etymology: origin unknown
1 : an accidentally successful stroke at billiards or pool
2 : a stroke of luck <the discovery was a fluke>

Saabirah
03-01-2004, 05:17 PM
Sister Fatima, FLUKE??? Fluke is what I did when I passed my driving test. Maybe they've got a different definition of the word in Bolton... Anyhow I'm sure Durbah has worked HARD and they will pass with flying colours, inshaa'Allah. Our du3aas are with you. Make us proud!!! :D

Bint Edris
03-01-2004, 10:56 PM
fluke meaning it was so easy for you that at the end of it your left wondering what wus all the stress for!!!!

fluke in my definition has to be GCSE maths exams!!!