PDA

View Full Version : *Updates* DURBAH ROE Class Location & Info

mostafa
03-17-2005, 05:37 PM
Asalaamu `alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu,

There are some updates with the hotel, etc. this week. Please stay tuned to this thread for any new information inshaa' Allah --

* Please arrive by 7:00pm tomorrow (Friday, 3/18) so we can start on time inshaa' Allah.

* The Saturday schedule will be extended to approximately 8:30pm inshaa' Allah. Please plan accordingly.

* There may be a change to parking rates to $4 a day, with those who leave the garage (lunch, etc.) required to pay an additional $4. I've been informed of some free parking garages (for Saturday & Sunday).

NBPA Parking Facilities http://www.njnbpa.org/lots_and_decks.htm

One is the Wolfson Deck (pass the hotel on your left up a block. Wolfson Deck will be on your right) -- free parking Friday after 5pm and all day Saturday & Sunday. If there is an event scheduled there, then parking is $5 a day. I'll try to find out if there are any events tomorrow inshaa' Allah.

More details coming soon!

* EmanRush CDs will be available for sale Saturday and Sunday inshaa' Allah. If possible, we'll try to make them available Friday evening as well inshaa' Allah.

* Operation: Spotless! Mashaa' Allah Durbah did an amazing job this past weekend. Let's build on this momentum and really make the hotel management's jaws drop! :D (Remember, no outside food is allowed in the ballroom. Coffee & tea are available in the restaurant on the main level of the hotel).

* Assignments for this weekend are the 1-page research paper and the optional IDEAL Journal for this week (see handout distributed on Sunday, 3/13, for details) inshaa' Allah. Also, remember to review Surat Al-Israa', verses 23-38 inshaa' Allah.

Again, please stay tuned to this thread for all updates inshaa' Allah. I can't wait to see you all tomorrow evening inshaa' Allah! :D

P.S. -- For all other seminar information, please refer to http://forums.almaghrib.org/showthread.php?t=8359

AbdurRahman01
03-18-2005, 09:40 AM
Assalaamualaikum Ratmutullah Wa Barakatu,

The one page research paper is due at the end of the seminar so we have until Sunday night to submit it correct?

mostafa
03-18-2005, 04:29 PM
Asalaamu `alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu,

I called the New Brunswick Parking Authority, and they think that there are events scheduled to use the closest (Wolfson) Parking Deck. If you want to double-check, ask the attendant before pulling into the deck (backing out can cause problems).

The other deck which is free on Saturday and Sunday is the Ferren Daily Deck. From the Hyatt, you go down Church Street (which is across from the hotel entrance). Pass the traffic light (at George Street), and continue on Church Street. Pass through the stop sign at Spring Street (after coming to a complete stop :)), continue going straigh on Church Street into the Ferren Parking Deck. This deck is about 3 blocks from the hotel down Church Street.

See you all tonight inshaa' Allah (2 hours, 7 minutes and counting!!!) :D