PDA

View Full Version : List of Exec. Board Members from ALL cities

arshada
04-11-2005, 01:47 PM
us salaam alikuim,

I think it will be greatly beneficial for a compilation of all the shura/ exec board members of each city. I have noticed nearly all of the qabeelah's website have the ameer and ameerah's contact info but i want to make a list that has the contact info of the treasurers, PR persons, secretaries etc.

This way new qabeelah's can ask question to the older more experience qabeelahs. Its also a great way to generally network and get great ideas from one another.

us salaam alikuim

loveallah1
04-11-2005, 01:53 PM
If you contact the Ameers and Ameerahs you will get the contacts that you seek.

ummfahadntalha
04-11-2005, 02:30 PM
assalaamu alaikum

the officers of JAD are up on the (still under development) website--so you can see there what you need

but this is a great idea--sometimes a voice of experience can make a lot of difference

we had a lot of help from HOSNA--masha Allah they really gave us some good advice and tips--may Allah reward them all

i feel like this really helps build bridges too between the qabaa'il, no?

anyway--let us know if we can help out!

fi amaanillah

Teamleader
04-11-2005, 03:10 PM
This should be directed to the AlMaghrib office. names and e-mail addresses and numbers should not be given on these forums. If someone wants more connections all they have to do is contact AlMaghrib itself by phone or e-mail. We don't want everybody to be on spams or whatever, I hate junk mail.

Hasan
04-11-2005, 04:07 PM
we had a lot of help from HOSNA--masha Allah they really gave us some good advice and tips--may Allah reward them all Wa 'alaikum as-salaam,

Ameen! I've heard good things about the first ever Dallas class. Things that I hope to implement in Hosna, in sha Allah!

JAD IS RAD

puddingshop
04-11-2005, 04:09 PM
us salaam alikuim,

I think it will be greatly beneficial for a compilation of all the shura/ exec board members of each city. I have noticed nearly all of the qabeelah's website have the ameer and ameerah's contact info but i want to make a list that has the contact info of the treasurers, PR persons, secretaries etc.

This way new qabeelah's can ask question to the older more experience qabeelahs. Its also a great way to generally network and get great ideas from one another.

us salaam alikuim
there's an issue of privacy here. inshAllah please email info @ almaghrib . org for more information on establishing new locations

puddingshop
04-11-2005, 05:33 PM
That is a good point, for ensuring the quality and standards of AlMaghrib from not being comprised.

I think, although it may sound harsh, all new Qabeelahs should TOE-THE-LINE and seek guidance from info At almaghrib DOT com before going forward.

Wa Allahu a'lam
well that's the thing, there are 4 new qabeelahs this year. burdue, ruhma, haadi and wedad.

the ones that would like to get it set up in their city are considered "bidders".

So, i think u were referring to new bidders and not new qabeelahs. am i right?