|08-06-2005, 03:20 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Great Ways to benefit from AlMaghrib Institute, even if you can’t take the classes “l
Masha'Allah, sister UmmQaasim of Madinah compiled this...
Asalamu alaikum warahmatuallahi wabarakaatuhu.
I just wanted to share the ways that we have benefitted from AlMaghrib, even though we now live in Madinah, Saudi Arabia, walhamdulilaah.
How to benefit from the Forums:
1. Copy and paste “gems” and quotes from all the AlMaghrib classes (LOG, TPA, ROE, FOL, etc) onto Microsoft Word, print them out, and read them to your family…spouse, kids, etc. Then save them in a 3-ring binder for future “emanrushes” and in preparation for the course CDs when they come out.
2. Click on “members list” and search for Muhammad al-Shareef, Yaser Birjas, Muhammad ibn Faqih, Abdulbary Yahya, and Abu Ammaar Yasir Qadhi, then click on “Find all posts by this member”. Read their posts and copy and paste in Microsoft Word, the ones that are most beneficial to you, and print them out to share with others, and of course save them in your AlMaghrib 3-ring binder (I just made my own with different categories: Gems (LOG, TPA, ROE, FOL, etc), quotes, qabeelah newsletters, stories, articles, etc)
3. Go to http://forums.almaghrib.org/showthre...int+ideal+life
and learn how to “Paint your ideal life” by Muhammad Al-Shareef, then DO IT! It's really amazing mashaa allah.
4. Copy and paste other beneficial articles, and threads, like “The Most Heart-warming Stories you have ever heard” or “Project Success” (by they way, when you find that a whole thread is extremely beneficial, you can print the whole thread from the forums, just click on “thread tools” and then “print this thread”, don’t forget to put it in your binder!
5. Copy the really great reminders people have on their signatures, and then paste them in a document to use periodically as your own email signature, to remind others.
How to benefit from www.almaghrib.org and www.almaghrib.ca
6. Go to www.almaghrib.ca and print out 50 copies of the “heart wheel” and keep them in a 3-ring binder to use on yourself everyday, every week, every month, or whenever. Tell your family and friends about it too! (using colored pencils makes it really fun) May Allah aid us all in achieving a “complete” heart wheel, ameen.
7. If you have kids, the interactive tour on www.almaghrib.ca is really catchy masha allah, and for some reason, my kids (ages 3 and 4) like to play it over and over again, masha allah. It starts with a great recitation of suurat ash-shams and is a pretty exciting Islamic mini-video for kids, well at least for my kids, alhamdulilaah!!
8. Go to www.almaghrib.org and click on “tribe locations”. Here you can visit all the websites for each qabeelah. Check out the websites for periodic updates, and also print out the qabeelah newsletters that come out after each class in that location. Share the newsletters with your family and friends. Don’t forget to save them in your 3-ring binder for future reading. Durbah (ROE) and Hosna’s (FOL) most recent newsletters were really great and inspiring, mashaa allah!!!
9. Click on “2005 schedule” and print out the schedule of classes, then make a spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel of all the class dates and their locations for the year. Then, when you notice that there is a class coming up in a location near your friends, family, and others you know in the US/Canada, send them an email letting them know about the class, and the link to register for the class. What a great way to get reward inshaa allah!
How to benefit from www.emanrush.com and blog.emanrush.com
10. First check emanrush.com for the latest releases, and blog.emanrush.com for the status of upcoming releases, then order Emanrush CDs/AlMaghrib course CDs (and any other Islamic CD lectures you can get your hands on) to benefit from the knowledge.
11. Print out and use the Study Guides and Exams that go with the course CDs from www.emanrush.com
12. As you listen to each CD, take notes, and share what you are learning each day with your family, friends, etc. (this is good to do for all your Islamic CDs, books, etc)
13. Try to implement whatever you are learning, and “Fear Allah wherever you are”
14. Wait anxiously, but patiently for the rest of the course CDs (LOG, TPA, BOC, ROE, FOL, Conquest, etc) to come out!!
May Allah reward and bless AlMaghrib Institute, ameen.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|