Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Seminars > Route 114: Sciences of the Qur'aan - QRN 101

Old 05-30-2006, 09:57 PM   #11
israa05

Re: Route 114(Qur'an Sciences): Course Outline

Salam

First I have to say.....THIS IS THE CLASS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR...FOR THE LONGEST TIME......this is my most interest.....and I really wanna take it unfortunatly I cant the first one cuz I wont be here...but please I pray that this will be the next class of Qabeelat Badr.....pretty pleeeeeeeease!!!! Inshallah!!!
Old 10-19-2006, 11:31 PM   #12
Kaltham
Banu Hayl

Quote:
Originally Posted by israa05
Salam

First I have to say.....THIS IS THE CLASS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR...FOR THE LONGEST TIME......this is my most interest.....and I really wanna take it unfortunatly I cant the first one cuz I wont be here...but please I pray that this will be the next class of Qabeelat Badr.....pretty pleeeeeeeease!!!! Inshallah!!!
Salaamu Aleeykum

Israa, this is an absolutely amazing class. Are you guys currently trying to bring it to Badr? How come you guys haven't had classes in a while? 18 brothers and sisters went to Ittihad from Columbus for this class...its about 3.5 hours away. Indy is like 2.5 hours, how many do you think would have showed up?

Fii Amaani'Laah
|||
And say to My slaves that they should (only) say those words that are the best. Verily Shaitân sows disagreements among them. Surely, Shaitân (Satan) is to man a plain enemy. (Al-Isra 17:53)
Kaltham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 09:18 PM   #13
XLR8 my Eman
Qabeelat Majd

i can't wait 4 the day when qabeelah Majd announces this class' arrival in Toronto...this looks like one awesome course mashaAllah
XLR8 my Eman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 04:08 PM   #14
TawhidFirst
Qabeelat Majd

Assalumu Aleikum,
I live in Mississauga and watned to start a trip for a group of brothers that would go from the Greater Toronto Area to Ottawa for this seminar on the 24th. Going by car or van would be the most cost effective way. But we can also go by train and then split the rent of the motel. We also have the option of staying at Ottawa for the 5 days between the 2nd weekend, which is what my friend and I prefer.
Would anybody be interested in this nice vacational/educational trip?
Should I make a separate thread for this?!!
TawhidFirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 06:04 AM   #15
aarij
Qabeelat Majd

^ akhi that's awesome, ma sha Allah. may Allah accept from you.

this class is coming to toronto in winter '08...after BOC, in sha Allah. taught by shaikh yasir, hafidhullah.

And indeed We have made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there anyone to take heed?

Qamar:17
aarij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 03:25 PM   #16
Ahmed Ibn Hassan
Ummat Muhammad

Is this the future class for Q. Majid after B.O.C. because i heard a few rumers that it was?. i hope it is because i would def benifit .

Salaam.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:11 PM   #17
qortoba
Ummat Muhammad

Bismillah Alrahman Alraheem

Salam aleikum liebe Brueder und Schwestern!
Als Muslime muessen wir uns Gedanken machen, wie wichtig die arabische Sprache fuer unsere religioese Entwicklung ist. Erstens ist das Gebet, einer der Saeulen unseres Glaubens, auf Arabisch. Zweitens ist auch der Qoran in Arabisch verfasst. Natuerlich gibt es unzaehlige "Uebersetzungen" in etlichen Sprachen, aber eigentlich kann man den Qoran nicht wirklich uebersetzen. Zu poetisch und umfangreich ist seine Sprache, zu vielfaeltig und gewandt. Waere es da nicht eine Bereicherung – nein, eine Pflicht! als Moslem – diese Sprache zu lernen? Und ist nicht das Lernen einer Sprache Wissen, dem wir als Moslems – wenn es sein muss, bis nach China folgen sollen?
Keine Sorge, sie muessen nicht wirklich nach China um das noble Arabisch zu lernen. Wir bieten Ihnen die einmalige Gelegenheit dies in Aegypten zu tun - dem Land der historischen und kulturellen Hintergruende wie es kein zweites Land hat!
Sie lernen arabisch auf Arabisch, so einfach wie es klingt, so erfolgversprechend und wirkungsvoll ist es Dahinter steckt perfekte Organization und qualitatives Lehrpersonal.
Wir bieten optional auch islamische Studien (wie Fiqh, Tajweed, Kalligraphie,…) an. Ausserdem ist das Lehrprogramm der Imam Mohammed ebn Saud el Riyadh-Universitaet in Saudi Arabien in unserem Hauptangebot.
Sie muessen nur noch das Ticket nach Aegypten buchen, den Rest erledigen wir. Zu unserem Service gehoert das Besorgen einer Unterkunft, das Abholen vom Flughafen und z.B. Touren in Kairo und Alexandrien. Auch ueber eventuelle Rabatte kann man reden.

Detailierte Informationen finden Sie entweder auf unserer Homepage

oder durch direkten Kontakt unter

0020 12/7 22 00 38
qortoba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:04 PM   #18
UmmTayyab
Qabeelat Majd

Assalamu Alaikum,

Ok Majd supplies guys... I've tried all the book stores in Mississauga and no one carries Yasir Qari's Introduction to the Sciences of Qur'an.

Insha'Allah I pray you guys bring enough to sell us, and you give the sisters a chance to buy before the brothers get them all.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:57 PM   #19
Abd As Samad
QShams Crew Member

Bismillaah

The course looks brilliant but I dont see a thread that has gems could anyone help me out with that inshaa'Allaah ??

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]www.almaghrib.org/london | www.qshams.org | www.facebook.com/qshams[/font]

....:::::Qabeelat AlShams:::::....

| TB |
LOG | BP | AHS | DL |
WS | VoS | EJ | TPS | EOAC | D2L
ChOC | PP | RF | ? | ?

Abd As Samad is offline   Reply With Quote