Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > Projects > The Book Nook

Old 03-03-2010, 09:17 PM   #1
pepita
Ummat Muhammad

imam ahmad bio?

:sl: i was watching a kamal el mekki video and he was talking about imam ahmad biography. he said thats the most extensive one we can find. where can i find it? link please?
pepita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:34 PM   #2
Ahsin
Ummat Muhammad

Re: imam ahmad bio?

u can listen to bashar sala's lecture on imam ahmad at pleasantviewschool dot com in e muslim historyth...jusgoogle search the above web address in the media section ..
his lectures are comprehensive
Ahsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:53 PM   #3
Dawud Israel
Qabeelat Majd

Darussalam books have the best biography books.

QuranJam.com

MUSLIMOLOGY: Dawah Research and Development

Subhânaka-llâhumma wa bi-hamdika. Ash’hadu al-lâ ilâha illâ anta wahdaka lâ sharîka lak. Astaghfiruka wa atűbu ilayk. Ameen.
“Glory and praise be to You. I testify that there is no God but You alone without partner. I beseech Your forgiveness and repent to You.”

Dawud Israel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
tawheed79
Ummat Muhammad

Assalamu alaykum,
One good book to start with is the translation in english of Abu Zahra's book the Lives of the Four Imams, by dar al-taqwa publications.
A good lecture series about the 4 imams' bio, not schools of law, is by the speaker Hesham Al-Awadi (available on cd and online)
a good intro lecture series on CD, on the schools of law is by Dr. Umar Abd-Allah, entitled the Principal Imams and their Schools of Law.
there other works which are academic in nature...
salam
tawheed79 is offline   Reply With Quote