Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > Aspiring Qabaa'il > Banu Hayl

Old 05-23-2010, 07:45 PM   #1
craving-jannah
Banu Hayl

Thumbs up HAYLnic 2010 | Jazakum Allah khairan

Assalamualikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

First and foremost, jazak illah khairan sr. Sameya for organizing everything for the picnic, starting from the food, car-pooling to reserving the place at 6am. May Allah accept all your dua and reward you for both your intentions and good deeds.

On the same not, jazakum Allah khairan to all the volunteers, the ameer and ameerah for helping out with the set-up, the food, the grilling, & the cleaning.

May this be the start of something good for the whole community.

Wassalamualikum,
Arif

Coming soon...
AlMaghrib in the Sunny State
(insha'Allah)

Welcome BANU NOOR

Narrated by 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud: The Prophet (SW) said,
"Do not wish to be like anyone except in two cases. (The first is) A person, whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it righteously; (the second is) the one whom Allah has given wisdom (the Holy Qur'an) and he acts according to it and teaches it to others."

Qabeelat Hayl|Hail The Haylers
craving-jannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 08:02 PM   #2
eternalmuslimah
Banu Hayl

Re: HAYLnic 2010 | Jazakum Allah khairan

Masha'Allah.

It really seems like everyone and everything came together extraordinarily today for Hayl's Picnic.

We had lovely weather and a blessed gathering, alhamdulllah.

Jazaak Allah khayr Sister Sameya for all of your hard work and your commitment to this cause, I really don't know how this plan would have materialized so beautifully without your help. Also, a big shout out to your children who came out with you and sat patiently for around 6 hrs before the other guests were scheduled to arrive. May Allah reward all three of you for your dedication, ameen.

I am happy to see that the Hayl spirit is still alive and kicking!
Insha'Allah, before we know it we'll regain our Qabeelah status, ameen.

Sometimes it takes a little shove to get headed in the right direction

QabeelatHayl
Come rain, storm or hayl... we'll still be there.

Last edited by eternalmuslimah; 10-12-2012 at 05:09 PM.
eternalmuslimah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 08:09 PM   #3
Rahma
Ameerah, Banu Hayl

JaazaakumAllah khayr sister Sameya and everyone else who helped and came out for the picnic. Insha'Allah, those who were new today, be sure to check your emails and new info for our list serv. In addition, we hope next time we meet it will be to plan our next class.

Wa'alaykuma salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Hayl, change is on the rise...bismillah

Rahma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:37 AM   #4
sameya
Banu Hayl

All praise and gratitude belongs to Allah subhaanahu wa ta'ala

Jazakum Allahu Khyrun for your kind words, but seriously it was your participation and sincere efforts that made the difference.
I reserved the picnic spot, Brother Basil took charge from there, standing long hours cooking Hot Dogs, chicken and then shrimp for us. His team (brothers) stuck till the end with cleaning-up, loading.... Jazakum Allahu Khyrun for their immense patience and support every step of the way.
Jazakum Allahu Khyrun for ice bags which kept our water bottles, lemonade and fruit punch cooland refreshing. I had to taste all the deserts starting from cookies, brownies, cakes and little surprise pineapple bit at the bottom of the cupcakes.......delicious! I always enjoy Hayl's environment and once again would like to say, Jazakum Allahu khyrun everyone for your presence and generous contributions. This certifies our HAYL-SPIRIT!
Look-out for our exciting Hayl activities in the future, and root for a class ASAP, insha Allah. GO HAYL!

sameya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:40 AM   #5
Kaltham
Banu Hayl

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahamtullahi wa barakatuh

Where there is a will, there is a way! Anytime Haylers got together and they really wanted to do something, they have been successful at it... so may Allah bless our efforts... and may Allah guide us to the best way to maintain this qabeelah... Jazaakum Allahu khairan, and jazaaki Allahu khairan sister Samiya!

Fi Amaani'Laah
|||
And say to My slaves that they should (only) say those words that are the best. Verily Shaitân sows disagreements among them. Surely, Shaitân (Satan) is to man a plain enemy. (Al-Isra 17:53)
Kaltham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:53 AM   #6
Yusuf513Khan
Banu Hayl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameya
Brother Basil took charge from there, standing long hours cooking Hot Dogs, chicken and then shrimp for us.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I missed Shrimp!

“Once, when I saw the Prophet in a good mood, I said to him: “O Messenger of Allah! Supplicate to Allah for me!”

So, he said: “O Allah! Forgive ‘A’ishah her past and future sins, what she has hidden, as well as what she has made apparent.”

So, I began smiling, to the point that my head fell into the lap of the Messenger of Allah sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam out of joy.

The Messenger of Allah said to me: “Does my supplication make you happy?”

I replied: “And how can your supplication not make me happy?”

He then said: “By Allah, it is the supplication that I make for my Ummah in every prayer.”
[Reported in 'Sahih Mawarid adh-Dhaman' (1875), and it is in 'as-Silsilah as-Sahihah' (2254)]
Yusuf513Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:42 PM   #7
UmmSakinah
Banu Hayl

wish i was there....
And at the mountains, how they are rooted and fixed firm?
And at the earth, how it is spread out?

From desert region...
UmmSakinah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:58 PM   #8
fevzy
Ummat Muhammad

Question D N R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusuf513Khan
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I missed Shrimp!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Bhaaaiiii, you can't state this - the uncles may see it. Errrr .... DC ain't got no shrimp?
Anyveys, my initial perception was that this was a HAYL paNIC or HAYL cliNIC .... errrr ... to resuscitate an ailing banu.
fevzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:25 PM   #9
Abu Hurayrah

Re: D N R

Quote:
Originally Posted by fevzy
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Bhaaaiiii, you can't state this - the uncles may see it. Errrr .... DC ain't got no shrimp?
Anyveys, my initial perception was that this was a HAYL paNIC or HAYL cliNIC .... errrr ... to resuscitate an ailing banu.
You are correct, akhee.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:47 PM   #10
Yusuf513Khan
Banu Hayl

Re: D N R

Quote:
Originally Posted by fevzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu Hurayrah
You are correct, akhee.
I love Malaysians, and I love people who marry Malaysians for the sake of Allah. what a combo. and for our enjoyment...

Imam Muda

“Once, when I saw the Prophet in a good mood, I said to him: “O Messenger of Allah! Supplicate to Allah for me!”

So, he said: “O Allah! Forgive ‘A’ishah her past and future sins, what she has hidden, as well as what she has made apparent.”

So, I began smiling, to the point that my head fell into the lap of the Messenger of Allah sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam out of joy.

The Messenger of Allah said to me: “Does my supplication make you happy?”

I replied: “And how can your supplication not make me happy?”

He then said: “By Allah, it is the supplication that I make for my Ummah in every prayer.”
[Reported in 'Sahih Mawarid adh-Dhaman' (1875), and it is in 'as-Silsilah as-Sahihah' (2254)]
Yusuf513Khan is offline   Reply With Quote