Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Institute Main Administration > Special Projects

Old 05-20-2010, 11:36 AM   #31
Safia Ze
Qabeelat Al-Shams

Re: Funny Muslim Comic!!!

MashaAllah great idea... may Allah swt reward you and make your business successful inshaAllah

I really like the comic.. this was entertaining, and funny... I hope to read some more!
Old 05-20-2010, 12:28 PM   #32
Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safia Ze
MashaAllah great idea... may Allah swt reward you and make your business successful inshaAllah

I really like the comic.. this was entertaining, and funny... I hope to read some more!
Jazaakum Allahu khairan for your dua. It actually isn't a business. I'm not making money from sales. I want to hand this project off to an organization like ICNA, YM, ISNA, MSA National, or some other national organization who could really nurture its growth. If you or anyone has any contacts that could be leveraged to make that happen, please let me know and may you get a copy of the reward! Ameen!
Old 05-25-2010, 07:25 AM   #33
Safia Ze
Qabeelat Al-Shams

Thumbs up Re: Funny Muslim Comic!!!

Salam Ayleykoum, Apologise for the mistake... I hope someone will look after it very soon inshaAllah Unfortunately I don't personally know anyone, but I'll keep an eye on it inshaAllah, you never know
Old 08-13-2010, 08:23 AM   #34
Hasan

It's time for EidSweets again! This year we're also offering just the card with an empty bag so you can choose your own sweets to stuff it with, in sha Allah. Please spread the word!
Old 09-01-2010, 12:51 PM   #35
Hasan

Exclamation Re: Funny Muslim Comic!!!

Just a heads up for those of you participating: be sure to wait a few days after the 11th before presenting your gift... we don't want to send the wrong message to our neighbors. At the same time, we cannot let all the negativity in the media go unanswered. So head over to EidSweets.com and show the world we're not vicious murderers!

Wa Allahu a'lam.