Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > Aspiring Qabaa'il > Banu Hayl

Old 08-30-2010, 11:07 PM   #1
Ruqayyah1
Banu Hayl

Looking for a lecture...

asalaam alaikum everyone,

I couple months ago our son was stillborn. It was a painful time, but alhamdulilah we are moving along the grieving process. I remember an advertisement for a lecture for parents (perhaps it was moms) who lost a child, and I was wondering if it was available online? It was something like "Mama, I will be waiting for you in Jannah". Does anyone know where I could find a link to this lecture, I think I am ready to listen to it?

Jazak Allah khair and Ramadan kareem :-)

Julie
Columbus, OH
"Mental illnesses are biologically based brain disorders. They cannot be overcome through "will power" and are not related to a person's "character" or intelligence. Stigma erodes confidence that mental disorders are real, treatable health conditions."- NAMI.org

May Allah grant healing to those with mental illness. May He guide them to Him and others who can help. My Lord help us to eliminate stigma in our Ummah, to make our masjids places where people who are struggling can turn for help without feeling shamed or ridiculed. Make our masjids places where their troubles are treated with respect and seriousness. Help us to guide those among our community who are in need to therapeutic counseling, medication, and spiritual help. Ameen.
Ruqayyah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 01:03 AM   #2
:: Jawharah ::
Qabeelat Ruhma

Re: Looking for a lecture...

You can find it on youtube, search ''Mama I'm waiting For You In Jannah'' - Muhammad AlShareef
Failures keep you Humble,
Success keeps you Glowing,
But Only God Keeps You Going!!!

||||BRING Back RUHMA||||

No Excuses
Just results.
–Sh. Muhammad AlShareef
:: Jawharah :: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:16 AM   #3
Rahma
Ameerah, Banu Hayl

Re: Looking for a lecture...

Wa'alaykuma salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

May Allah increase you in patience and ease your situation. May He, the mighty and majestic reward you for your patience. I hope the lecture helps insha'Allah.

Hayl, change is on the rise...bismillah

Rahma is offline   Reply With Quote